Posts created by Dbingamen

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 12:26 PM
I add my sincere thank you for all that you have done for us. Wishing the best for all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 10:57 AM
Trida, I will send you an invite. Playing as Diane.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 12:03 PM
On Delphi I am Believer1014.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 8:47 AM
Tia, I am so sorry for all the trouble you have had. I hope everything is worked out. I’m so happy to have you back

Take care!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 3:26 PM
I agree. The easier way to fix this problem is to have both the Spring Rooms count for the achievement. I don’t understand the reasoning behind having only room 1 count. I think this may be just an oversight problem with the devs. Such a simple fix.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 3:08 PM
Gertie0513, I completely agree with you. My first thoughts were “cruise ship”. I also would love to see MC return to its original theme. I have no idea where they’re going with this new theme but I find it very boring and totally unrelated to the MC theme. Just keeps getting further and further away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 2:50 PM
Same here, Tia. But I treasure our friendship so please don’t forget to reinvite me

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 6:32 PM
I forgot too! Was told today about them. All those HOSs wasted

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 18 6:28 PM
TiramaSue wrote:

I think newer players have to remember that there are 4 years worth of achievements and pets in this event and it's unreasonable to expect that every new player will be able to get everything finished playing the event only once. Yes, there will be some overachievers who manage it, but there is no shame if some of the pets and/or achievements will have to wait until next year.

I don't see how the developers supply new material to the long-time players that will somewhat challenge them to complete (there are already players who are essentially "done" with the Spring Event already) and make it possible for those playing their first Spring Event to complete 4 years worth of stuff.

Can't imagine just how they are going to cram more stuff into the 5th Winter Event and the accompanying CC.

Amen to that! And I’m a little bit tired of new players stating that they should have a fair chance to complete all the Spring Event achievements in one year. Those of us who have played it for four years did not have the option to gain diamonds easily and diamonds were precious when using them to buy carrots. And it was four years of hard work!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:50 PM
For anyone who can not find the update, read Amethyst2066’s post in Riddler Apology thread. It works!

Amethyst, you might want to start a new thread with your solution. I’m sure that there are many who are very confused and your solution worked perfectly. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:45 PM
Thank you so much Amethyst2066 It makes no sense that it has to be done this way but it did work

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:22 PM
Don’t have it on my iPad either.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 6:19 PM
Well I can’t seem to find the update for iOS. I also have my device on automatic download but it has not done so and is not available in the App Store. Can u tell me how you got the update?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 18 1:38 PM
I just got one that needed 369 items! I was working on a DQ that Required me to send airships twice, one for 80 items and one for 40. That airship went away empty and the DQ did too!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 1:52 PM
Yes, we are so thankful for what you do for us!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 18 5:19 PM
There is no use for the destiny keys at this point after you have gotten your pets. I believe there is one crafted item that uses the keys but I’m not sure what The crafted item is. But as BF always has surprises for us I keep some on hand just in case.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 10:55 AM
Janet, with you all the way no matter where the road takes you. Sending continued prayers for you.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 15, 18 10:48 AM
Difficult not to gift you, Ros, but I will abide by your wishes

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 10:35 PM
dfkdkfl_1960...Just WOW!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 5, 18 5:01 PM
239 days, 6 hours, 41 minutes on my iPad game. Played on Kindle for awhile before I played on iPad.

102,351 HOS
132,258 Flowers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator