Posts created by BanditSam

posted in Sunken Secrets on Apr 5, 18 4:33 AM
I believe the packages cost real money, not pearls. I never bought any do not sure if you have listed them all.

posted in Gardenscapes on Feb 7, 18 10:25 AM
You need to clear all the objects between the dog and the treat. Once the dog is on top of the treat or next to it, he will eat it.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 4, 18 4:01 AM
I'm playing on an iPad but never saw that event so I guess it's quite old. Seems odd that a mobile-only object suddenly pops up like this, but maybe the player was tidying up his inventory.

Thank you for the explanation. I think I'll keep the SoG as a souvenir

posted in Sunken Secrets on Feb 3, 18 4:45 AM
I just discovered a new object when I visited the market of someone who follows me. It is a "Sign of Gratitude" and looks like a big blue gem. The description says it can be transformed in the Alchemist's Bench. And now, in my Alchemist's Bench, it seems I have a new function. I can transform the Sign of Gratitude into a Depleted Stone.

Where did this come from? Are the developers actually adding enhancements after all?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 2, 18 5:11 AM
I am still playing it to help newer players, and because it's fun!

For those thinking of stopping, why not first sell up all your inventory? That will benefit newer players.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 2, 18 5:09 AM
Thanks. Guess I won't be earning it any time soon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jan 2, 18 4:09 AM
I know the game is over, but today I saw an object on another player's island that I could not identify. I tapped it but no explanation popped up.

It is a treasure chest, ship's anchor and animated crab holding a rope of pearls. Does anyone know how this can be obtained? It's really cute!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 2, 17 4:52 AM
You can make more efficient use of your baskets for storage by placing all of them on one tree or milk bush and then harvesting one tree without baskets and moving to the one with the baskets in the same motion so that the tree is harvested and the baskets are left untouched until you need the extra crop.

Thanks, mdpetdoc, I never knew you could do this with the milk bushes too.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 27, 17 4:02 AM
Gold ore and gems for me too. I also fully load the Magic Forest and add two baskets to each milk bush, and make cheese. I load nine slots of the Sculptor's Station with alluring amber and five (or nine) slots of the Sculptor's Bench with yellow stones to transform into red stones.

I always and out five balloons and fully load the boxes on each island so I can send out another fleet in the morning.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 13, 17 3:57 AM
HI dogpenny,

That is cream, and you make it in the milk machine. You need to decurse the milk machine first.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 18, 17 4:00 AM
I am still playing even though I have reached level 125, have got nearly all the achievements, and have more pearls than I can ever use. I dive regularly and sell the elements, make alluring amber and sell that, and send out 15 balloons a day so I can sell depleted stones, all in order to help other players. It's still fun!

posted in Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale on Oct 2, 17 11:42 AM
Now that the operating system on iPads is iOS 11, the game is no longer playable. Too bad! I have been serving customers for over three years, but the restaurant is now closed.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 2, 17 4:35 AM
I still lose the odd pearl accidentally, but I have found that as I became more proficient in the game, it happened less and less.

Beware of the mine when you are on a dive. I usually wait until the mine is quiet before I finish a building and have to tap the bubbles. If you tap the female naga while she is operating the mine, you can easily lose a pearl to speed up a brick.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 28, 17 9:14 AM
I wish we could have weekend events at least once a month. The weekly events were okay but stopped when the new update was released. Now many of us need some incentive too keep us interested until the next update happens.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 19, 17 5:06 AM
I have a couple of dead calls from players ate levels 12 and 16. I'm sure they have abandoned the game.

Activating them after 24 hours is a great idea!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 19, 17 5:04 AM
That happened to me also, but when I went to the store, under the tab where you buy fountains, I found the second castle piece.

Have you looked in the store?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 19, 17 5:02 AM
What are mid-week Challenge Specials? I've never seen one. Are they for PC only?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 13, 17 4:37 AM
Unicorn Peak (unicorns love steep peaks) and Fire Giant Garage (fire giants refuel here) are the two "Coming Soon" items that have disappeared with the latest PC update. They are still on the iPad version since we haven't had the update yet.

I am growing and buying pumpkins. Can't wait for pumpkin pie!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Aug 6, 17 5:19 AM
I have a bunch saved up too, but I am unloading them one at a time, as I need more depleted stones to use in the Alchemist's bench to turn yellow stones into red stones.

I thought maybe there was a glitch somewhere and the weekend event just wasn't triggered. I enjoy them.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 8, 17 3:49 AM
I was travelling back from an island and got the message: "Won't you help the islanders set out their sweets table". Nothing more, and I don't see an sweets table or request for sweets anywhere. Does this seem like a glitch to you? I am at level 106. iPad.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator