Posts created by sweatpea_25

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Jan 18, 18 12:23 PM
elizaew wrote:welcome to time management games! They are the BEST! Yu will find lots of great ones out there. Enjoy!

Do you mind recommending a few, i am playing 12 Labours of Hercules VII right now, i like it ok.. but its not like New Yankee.. But i would appreciate anything you think i might like.. I am shocked that i enjoyed these so much.. I was more into the HOAG and their are still some i like playing but i really liked a change. Again if there is any you would think to recommend, i would greatly appreciate it.. you could private message me if you dont want to list them here.. Happy Gaming!!!

This was my first time management game and now I cant get enough of "New Yankee" i had some coupon codes saved from my punch card and i used everyone of them to get the first 3 New Yankee games. Now i just hope a fifth installment comes out soon. I truly loved this game!!!!

posted in New Yankee in King Arthur's Court 4 Collector's Edition on Dec 25, 17 10:52 PM
first puzzle piece i found was level 10 so i guess i am going to start over and play relaxed mode first and once i remember where they are i will start a new profile and play it on casual. LOL This is the first time management game i have played and i am totally hooked!!!!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Dec 7, 17 1:22 AM
Rob_Blake wrote:
sweatpea_25 wrote:@Rob_Blake To get this achievement click on your tablet and there is a persons of interest menu tab on the left side its the third down. go through and read about every person of interest and you will get this achievement but wait till the guy from the foundation shows up. Hope this helps.

Thank you sweatpea 25. I had done that during the main game, but forgot to go back to it after the bonus game, so I guess I missed the last person or two in it.

Glad I was able to help... This was a great game to me. I have played it over 4 times already. Its just that great of a game. The best Dead Reckoning since the first in the series!!! IMO!!

posted in Dead Reckoning: Lethal Knowledge Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 17 12:20 AM
@Rob_Blake To get this achievement click on your tablet and there is a persons of interest menu tab on the left side its the third down. go through and read about every person of interest and you will get this achievement but wait till the guy from the foundation shows up. Hope this helps.

I have the same problem!! ugh so frustrating!!!

posted in Nevertales: Forgotten Pages Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 17 3:14 PM
I have played the game through twice and for some reason it wont give me the "Metamorphosis" achievement. I have all the morphing objects but it says i only have 16/17. This is very annoying. I got all the achievements but that one. Ugh!!! Anyone else having this issue?? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

All 5bn games are usually 5 or 6 chapters plus a bonus chapter. The demo is half the game. I am not sure I want to purchase a game that is only 4 chapters and a bonus chapter. Kind of disappointing since i was looking forward to this sequel. Maybe I will see a good enough sale to purchase it at some point.

posted in Myths of the World: Black Rose Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 17 2:37 AM
I have owned this game since it was first released and I have played it probably 50 times. I just recently decided to delete all my profiles and start playing again. Just one of those games that I enjoy playing over and over. Anyways, I do not remember if I ever received the "Smooth Sailor" achievement, Do you have to use the hint exactly 20 times or at least 20 times. I have tried like 5 times this week and it is the only achievement I do not receive. I try keeping count of the hints I use (which I HATE using by the way) I just want this achievement. Any help would be much appreciated. Happy Gaming!!!!

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 17 10:09 PM
spbykatie wrote:I figured it out! In the extras menu, the button under "achievements" says "bonus game". This is NOT the same as the actual bonus game. It is a series of 20 fill-in games. I completed all of them and got the "Boisterous" achievement! Woohoo!

THANKS!! I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE BONUS CHAPTER!! LOL

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 17 12:02 AM
There isnt a hint in the game you can go to the strategy guide if you cant remember the order in which you should follow. Good Luck and Happy Gaming!!!

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 17 11:59 PM
I have played the game twice and I cannot achieve these two achievements, no matter what I do??

1. Puzzle Fan: Collected all additional puzzles in the Extras menu.
2. Boisterous: Completed all mini game levels in the Extras menu.

What am I doing wrong and how do I earn these achievements? I understand the Boisterous one put the puzzle fan i do not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

posted in Fetch on Jan 27, 17 2:19 PM
I am at Chapter 3 Part 3 where you enter the tree to play the Organ game, when I enter the tree the boy doesn't show up and I cant interact with anything. I tried picking up a dog tag in the tree and it wouldnt let me. Not sure if it is a glitch or if I am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

****UPDATE**** After leaving the game and going back in the boy was there and i got it to working. Thanks.

I finished the game today. I was about to enter the Souvenir room and it said my profile had been corrupted and i lost everything. So i had to start over. This is very frustrating. I had all the achievements except the souvenir room and now i have to play all over again. This game needs another update and fast!!!!

Thanks for the reply guys, that was very confusing i thought that i couldn't continue to play. I appreciate both of you helping.

I am at the spot where i left the storage room and i am on the balcony, i use the wire to open the box and it says in SG to take helmet emblem but i didnt get one?? is this just a typo or have i missed something?? Someone let me know because it opens and i got the nob for the box in the storage room but that is all it gives me. it has figurine cut outs to open the box further. I am soo confused right now...

The devs need to update this game very soon!!! This game has been in the making for 2 years at least and to end up with a game with this many issues is so disappointing. I played the beta/survey version of this and it was so good, i would have never expected it to be so glitchy. It freezes and kicks me out of the game. Kinda crazy. Anyways, i just posted this in case the devs happen to look at these forums. I could report it to Big Fish customer service but I dont want my money back I want to play the game that I have been waiting for since I played the 2nd one!!!

P.S: I run Windows 10, HP notebook pc less than a year old. Just recently updated my drivers.

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 16 8:46 AM
I loved loved loved the first two Grim Legends, they are a little more on the fairy tale side, but the devs really have outdone themselves on this one. This is by far the best of the three Grim Legends games. You dont have to play them all but you would have three really good games if you do. I am really hoping they make another more like this one soon, i have played it literally 5 or 6 times already and i am still not tired of playing it. AWESOME GAME!!!!

posted in Grim Legends 3: The Dark City Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 16 8:34 AM
burf90 wrote:There are 30 and I got the achievement. The last two are near the end. From the room where you have the stairs curving around and the giant skull in the middle, I think they are:

#29 Up in the room at the top of the stairs. I think it's called the "Cave Ceiling" in the guide. I'm pretty sure it's in the close up with the statue of Death.

#30 Down in the pit with the crypt and the waterfall. I think it's in the close up with the crypt you need to use the crane on.

I just came in to revise my post... I also found 30 after playing several times. Thanks for your reply!!!

posted in Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 16 11:40 AM
same for me... cant finish HOP at plane... this stinks, i was sooo excited about this game!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator