Posts created by dlsed

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 4:36 PM
3 players; all with spring room 2 open .
dls151 : 417003

sparty: 500179

Sparty2: 501303

thank you very much!

happy hunting, and happy spring!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 18 10:39 PM
thank you all. appreciate it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 16, 18 4:24 PM
Can anyone state the start of spring event last year in terms of actual date? Just curious when we might be looking forward to spring event.

Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 18 11:57 PM
i was going to look up when dlsed (my primary game) made it to the 1 million mark, but gave up. However, over last weekend, he finally hit 2 million!! He was close 6 months ago; then a number of updates ate up alot of coins; now he's there. If there's an update in the next 60 days, he'll probably go back under; so it's cool while it lasted!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 6:28 PM
Well, this is a HUGE ....I'M HAPPY FOR!!!! (for myself obviously)

Sparty2, my 3rd player, just got to 'end of content' for game play. Here's how it looks in numbers for all 3 players:

1) Total GameTime right now 4,250 hrs. Took 38 mos of play; averaging 25 hr/week of MC play
2) Total of 2,766,690 coins. (CURRENT TOTAL COINS RIGHT NOW)
3) Total of 8,860 diamonds
4) Quests 8,613 (2871 X 3)
5) HOS's 119,522
6) Flowers 129,866

This game has consumed me! No idea why i added the 3rd player; there was a time i wasn't sure i'd play Sparty2 enough to get to this point.

But here i am.

Now what????????????

joking. Obviously i've quite enjoyed this game.........over a fairly long haul!

happy hunting all.

ED

and ps: JUST THE BEST OF FRIENDS, AND I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT, GIFTS, AND HELP!!!!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 20, 18 6:12 PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 3:47 PM
I'll share a puzzle oddity i played through this week. One of my players is trying to build inventory for ancestor spirit craft; so i select 2 items and 1 5K egg. Another player is building inventory for Monster of the ..........Sea i believe it is. He plays the claws and wings items.

In player #1, items popped up as coin, inventory, inventory, diamond, egg.
Player #2 items popped up as coin, diamond, inventory , inventory, egg.

And the result: player 1, went win , win, win, , so i tried for egg. lost; resulting in free try, lost; played again at cost of 8 diamonds; won. (btw, each time i was playing for squirrel egg)

Player 2 result; went win, win, win, lost to egg. tried on free play, lost; tried once more at a cost of 18 DIAMONDS!!!!!!, WIN.

i found it very odd that each try was with a squirrel egg at end; only difference was value of inventory, and order, but cost of playing for egg so different.

i'm trying to repeat it, unfortunately it requires going win win win...........a folly requirement!!!!

anyone else see something like this? Also, squirrel eggs seem to charge a bit lower than other 5K eggs; if i get to a panda egg going win win win, then lose, i'm asked to play for 28 diamonds to proceed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 17 5:03 PM
Been playing my Pan.......... for a couple weeks now, just Christmas music!!
Speaking of rooms, can anyone tell me if there is an outside benefit of doing the Christmas HOS other than collecting the items needed for the 3 Christmas pets??

Also, i found the very first room you enter of the 3 very difficult; so, about a week ago i just started playing the middle one and the one on right. I was able to fly through them, and got all 3 of my pets crafted pretty quick after i abandoned that 1st one. Just want to make sure i'm not missing anything...........other wise, i don't need to play those HOS's anymore!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 17 10:21 PM
Minnie, this was a great post. I had a good laugh with it. My 3rd player, Sparty2 recently accomplished this 'time tried' achievement, having only taken him 3 years to do it!!!! I admire your go getum attitude!!! good luck!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 6:03 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
dlsed wrote:have you good folks gotten the actual scene updates? the flying ghosts, etc......???? i'm a no go. hve the puzzles, achievements; that's it.

Just a reminder to everyone. The update was to "prepare" for the Fall Event. It has NOT been activated yet.

thank you for post.

happy hunting......
dlsed/sparty

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 5:18 PM
have you good folks gotten the actual scene updates? the flying ghosts, etc......???? i'm a no go. hve the puzzles, achievements; that's it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 17 5:13 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 28, 17 5:02 PM
Received a note from her; her computer has crashed!!!!
She is no longer able to play, therefore cannot gift; and currently no need to send gifts to her.
She is hoping to rectify this , but unsure of when this might happen. (Hopefully, soon! I miss her already!!! )

Thanks,
dlsed/sparty

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 22, 17 12:13 PM
Greetings. My 3rd player, sparty2 was finishing up his dice achievements this year. At beginning of year, i needed to complete 3 of the competitors, and the moose achievement for double 6's.
Cant say why i did this; but at beginning of year, still needing 13 dble 6's, i began the year keeping track of dbl 6's and dbl 1's.

A day ago, i received my 13th dbl 6, got my moose.
in exchange of rolling the 13 dbl 6's in 8.5 months, i also rolled 146 dbl 1's!!!!
13 vs 146. Now come on; for me, it's quite obvious certain numbers are more weighted than others, and i see no reason for this. But those are spectactularly crazy percentages!

I am so glad all 3 players done with dice. only exceptions which will make me play is a worthwhile DQ, or a castle challenge!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 1:21 AM
Unfortunately I got stuck as well. Alittle frustrating, but in 3 years of playing this is my 1st update/new content glitch, so i feel lucky / fortunate about that. I created a ticket with c/s as well just in case the fix isn't a global one.

oh well; snail pace!

hapy hunting,
dlsed/sparty

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 24, 17 5:34 PM
I don't know about a list; but for each egg it'll give you the value of the egg for selling purposes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 8, 17 6:41 PM
Unifrio stated..............

'm not worried about the CC's. I find I don't have much use for diamonds really if I'm patient and wait out the timers. I only use them for the CC's and 10 part DQ's and maybe gift a friend which I only do when I got more than the item cost that day. Thanks to the puzzles, which I play 3x a day when I gift, I have accumulated over 5,000 and that's after having ignored them for a bit when RL was super busy for weeks. On my new (about a month give or take) android game, I already have over 350 and that's with only half the puzzles unlocked. This has to be the best update. I love jig

When you say you .......thanks to puzzles which i play 3x a day when i gift, I have accumulated over 5,000".............. 5,000 what??????

Also, what is RL???? sorry if this is naive of me here; i've only been playing 3 years but i'm clueless!!!

btw, i've checked my items, i have 986 items. this is a whole new philosophy for me where people are minimizing their inventory. interesting.

as always,
thx,
dlsed/sparty

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 17 2:26 PM
I couldn't agree more. Very well put. My tact is to go after zoom zone items; i pick the one i want, make sure it's in 1st position after the diamonds, and stop right there, unless i were to get 3 in a row picks, which hasn't happened since puzzles started.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 17 5:54 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:
mrs23 wrote:
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:I spent 1600 coins on spins and got:

4 panda eggs
2 diamonds
2 jackpot stars
1 unique food
1 special food
1 First Source
2 Fire of Belief
4 Pirate Codes
3 free spins

Good luck everyone!

You spent A LOT more than 1600!!!!! Each spin adds up. Just a small example: when you spun for 1000 and then the next time for 1100, that was 2100 just in those 2 spins.

Thank you--Yes, Randy explained this too me the other day, and I keep forgetting to state it correctly. But, as I have over 2mil in coins at the moment, I thought it was worth it. I favor panda eggs.

4 panda eggs in 20 spins is incredible!!! I would leap for joy if i got that on my main game which has 1.6M coin. Good for you; i'm 'panda-envious'!!

my 3 games:
1 spin
3 spin
4 spin.
Shockingly happy with this!

happy hunting,

ed/dlsed/sparty/sparty2

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 17 4:29 PM
Well unless i pulled an old 'connected gambler' trick of the 30's and 40's of pre-posting to ensure a winner...........i could never be first, or likely in top 1000. As i suffer from a dreadful dilemna of HOS/item collection...........called..........THE JERK!!!!

Ah, yes the jerk. i will zero in on an item......any item, butterflies, whatever...........and as i go to zap, i jerk. I just JERK! Consequently, i can never complete anything quickly. i'm last in all of my hos scores (unless it happens to be a new HOS and i'm just further along than my friends) as well.

Wondering if anyone else suffers from the jerk???? I mainly jerk right, however not exclusively; i can jerk any ol direction!!!

the wonder of the Castle!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator