Posts created by sayuriness

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 20, 15 12:15 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:You might not have gotten the quest to get the gloves yet. There are several threads down below about this. Sometimes the quest hints at something and it takes several more quests to get to it. I will see if the next 24 hours I can find the thread location for you. I know I posted in it so you can click on my name and see my posts if you want to try to find it sooner.

Oh would you please post in that thread when you do get it? Can't figure out why so many people see to be having problems - I just did it my second game without incident.

I know that sometimes it takes more quests but it's been weeks now and I've done dozens of other quests and the gloves are still missing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 19, 15 8:53 AM
Dear everyone,

I know that to unlock one of the mini scenes in Margaret's House, Atlanta, Georgia, I need to use the gloves that appear in the upper left corner. However, there are no gloves in my game and I'm not able to unlock a mini scene but there are things for me to find in that mini scene. What can I do? When will the gloves appear?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator