Posts created by gertji

posted in Grim Tales: The Time Traveler Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 18 8:56 AM
Info for this puzzle mentions a key and lining up dowels in a row. Only problem is the puzzle does not have a key, dowels, or rows. Is this the wrong info for this puzzle or am I missing something?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 12:33 PM
While in Stephan Astors home when I attempt to go back to the alchemal recipe book, It kicks me out of the game and displays a visual C++ runtime error. I can go anywhere else in the game with no problem. I am using a pc with windows 7.

posted in Final Cut: Death on the Silver Screen on Feb 27, 15 8:24 PM
The last task to complete is replace the last 3 parts on the projector but I cannot get into the room. Not very pleased after spending hours to get to this point. Is the game poorly designed or am I missing something?

Played through the 1st time with no glitches. 2nd attempt, I am trying to get the nails for the stool and it will not let me get the nail in the post in the shed. I am using the hammer. Is that the wrong tool?

posted in Chicken Invaders 3 Christmas Edition on Dec 12, 08 8:48 PM
What is clupea harengus? I have it unlocked but I don't know to use it or pick it up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator