Posts created by whogirl

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 4, 12 10:19 PM
Some times while I'm playing patchwork the screen will go black. The only way I can get out of it is to do ctrl, alt, delete. The game icon is on my bottom bar and still running. I will close the start task manager, click on the patchwork icon on the lower bar sometimes I can play the game but it's happening more and more often that I might have to repeat this 2 or 3 times.
If I play straight through I have no problem. It's when I choose the designs randomely I have problems.
Thank you

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 29, 12 9:40 AM
There seems to be a lot of reviewers haveing the same problem I am. I try to make the logical step, that is for me to go to the bar, unlock the padlock, and make the cocktail.
I,ve searched the only two rooms I can go to, and there is nothing for me to do. The hint isn't any help ether, it just brings up the tasks to do. I just can't get back to the bar to finish my task.
I've uninstalled the game from my computer and reinstalled it, the game still had the same problem.
I know my coputer is in good shape, so I don't know where the problem is.

Help!

posted in Cases Of Stolen Beauty on Jul 29, 12 9:24 AM
I did the same thing you did, don't waste demo time.
Just read the review and you'll see there are alot of us having the same problem, There was only two that reviewed, (at the time I was on there) who didn't have a problem.
I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, and still had the same problem. I think it must be something wrong with the game.

posted in 7 Gates: The Path to Zamolxes on May 8, 12 12:09 PM
I got through 6-8 by making matches with the red and purple gems to fill up my fire and bombs. Took forever. I'm so glad there is a new version.

posted in Rainbow Web 3 on Sep 28, 11 4:00 PM
One serious problem with this game, if you get bad head aches from flashing lights, like I do, be warned the colored balls fuzzing up on this game made me very ill. I don't remember having a problem with 1 and 2. I hope there is a way to turn them off because I would love to buy the game.

Cup
 posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 12:51 PM
Thank you, too. beware in this scene there are many misnamed things, i.e. a green and black ladybug

Cup
 posted in The Revenge on Mar 23, 11 11:59 AM
Your not the only one, HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! It's probably someplace rediculously easy to find, we just can't see it.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 21, 10 12:23 PM
Thanks Spiritdog 51 this really helped.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 18, 10 11:34 AM
There is a tech problem. I started over, did the same things the same way and this time when I gave the parrot the cookie, took the book piece and placed it, the closet opened and the grammophone piece was in the closet. I guess the only way to continue with this game is to start over.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 18, 10 9:20 AM
I got the piece for the book from the telephone and used it, but I never got another piece after that. I'm assuming I should have got the gramophone piece there. I didn't. Been to several walkthroughs no luck. I'm beginning to think that this might be a tech problem, as no one seems to be able to find an answer. The piece just isn't there.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 16, 10 5:30 AM
I already gave the parrot the cookie, that's where it got the rest of the book. I put the book together but I didn't get any more pieces for that. I hate to do it this far into the game, but I think I have to start over. Grrr... The hint just shows the parascope. I click on the parascope and it highlights the left arrow. There is nothing there.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 10:32 AM
I have all the pieces for the area, including the unicorn, but now I'm stuck. I've even gone through the walk through and got no help. I put the book piece in place but I didn't get the other piece for the gramophone, or the skull. The hint meter highlights the perescope. When I click on that it highlights the left arrow, but I'm not able to go to the left any more. I'm so lost about what to do next. Can anybody help? I like this game but am sooo frustrated.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 29, 10 8:02 PM
I loved the first one and this one too. Even if I haven't actually finished the game. I'm at the part where I need the crystal, but I've never been able to find the first rune. I know that it's supposed to be at the gates by the big puppet, just can't find it. Anywho, I've been playing 4 1/2 hours and it feels like I'm at the end, so I wish that it could be a bit longer. I don't really care for the guide because I just get lazy and look LOL, and it's so small you really can't see clearly any way.

posted in The Heritage on May 28, 10 7:43 AM
I didn't have any problems until I downloaded the update. Now I'm having the same problem as everyone else. BTW, I have windows 7.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on May 27, 10 2:47 PM
I'm having the same problem with Heritage. I open the door after oiling the chain, the locket comes up and the game kinda sorta freezes. What I mean is that I can click on help and it takes me to that screen, and back. But close and menu flash like they're going to do something, but nothing happens. I have to use ctrl, alt, delete to get out of the game. Hitting esc does nothing.

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on Jun 2, 09 10:14 AM
Is there anyway to make the stupid monkey shut-up? I hate hearing "and now for some magic" because I know it will distroy something that I've carefully set up. I've turned the volume down but then I don't get the warning that my work is going to be distroyed. I also hate how it will finish a game for me even though I have enough time left. Please, it's the only thing I don't like about this game.

posted in Syberia on Jan 6, 09 9:35 AM
I'm really liking Syberia so far, but I can't figure out how to use the things I pick up, like the cogs that the boy, Momo, had. I did the key, but that was a fluke that I got to use it. Can anyone help a lone anemone?

posted in Nocturnal: Boston Nightfall ™ on Dec 4, 08 8:53 AM
Whew, what a relief, I thought my mouse was going bad when I would click on things and it would't take. I played the timed mode and was really frustrated when I had time taken away. I never liked that simon game so I tried to skip it when I could. I know I've evolved from simple HO to RTR. I hope we see more of them

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Nov 17, 08 11:28 AM
I keep trying to put the three coins in the coin purse, sitting on the chair, and they won't go in. I've looked all over and can't find another coin purse, what am I missing>

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator