Posts created by AbulBD2015

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 18 6:42 AM
Hi friends old and new!
I was playing for nearly six months from March 2017 when my Kindle's wi-fi connection vanished all of a sudden. Then about a month after that the connection was restored on its own but I was left at the very start of MC with a completely new ID, losing all progress (I was nearly at level 30). Since then whenever the device's internal storage has less than 800 MB it's not been possible to play until the storage disposes of 'trash' and has more storage available so that it's possible to play again. My old and new IDs are similar <AbulBD2017> and or some such with the year changing along with the calendar year. I would like some more friends before the start of the Spring Event next month. My game ID is a920584 and I will try to accommodate all comers. Thanks.
AbulBD2017

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 22, 17 12:45 AM
Hi Friends and fellow Players:

Considering the fact that at the higher levels (above level 60) it requires many more coins (10-15,000 or more) to unlock new areas/rooms/HoS/ZZs, the amount of coins (payout) per turn should be increased from the present miserly 50 coins to at least 500 coins. In addition, there should be a reasonable gap between new HoS and ZZs requiring unlocking--these should not preferably be within the same group of quests from one of the opponents (Anabel, Valeria, whatever). At the higher levels when new areas are opened these have very few rooms unlike the Castle for instance.

Would other players add their input regarding the above so that the powers that be take note?

Thanks, AbulBD2017

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 17 2:02 AM
Hi All:

I recently started playing on my Fire device and would appreciate some new friends. My ID is a826237. I am at level 10 here and level 71 in my PC game where I am playing the 4th time round after crashing thrice & losing all my progress. Playing in PC since November 2014 with username AbulBD2017. In Android I am Abul2017.
Thanks.
Abul2017

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 2:59 AM
Hi:
I need CE friends to complete my achievements as nearly half of my friends have not opened their Christmas rooms for some reason. I have 30 friends and only 17 have opened their Christmas rooms even though the Christmas events began more than 8 days ago. Today, I went into the forum and found out about this great idea.
My game ID is 590026.
Thanks to everyone.
AbulBD2016

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 2:46 AM
Hi:
I need CE friends to complete my achievements as nearly half of my friends have not opened their Christmas rooms for some reason. I have 30 friends and only 17 have opened their Christmas rooms even though the Christmas events began more than 8 days ago. Today, I went into the forum and found out about this great idea. My game ID is 590026. Thanks to everyone.
AbulBD2016

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 16 2:32 AM
Hi friends and all:
My moniker is AbulBD2016. I would like to request those of my friends who have not opened their Christmas Rooms as yet (even though it has been longer than 8 days since the Xmas events began) to do so at once so that I can send gifts to them. Not doing so deprives us of probably falling short of and achievement. This applies to all players who have not yet opened their Xmas rooms for some reason.
Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Apr 20, 16 6:55 AM
Hi friends:

I would like MiMi Kathleen and all my friends to know that when I was more than halfway through level 62 I lost my game on 17 April 2016 and will no longer bother to start all over [This was the fruit of more than 18 months' play] . Some of you may be wondering why I am no longer sending any messages. This is the reason. Anyone who reads this please pass it on to MIMI Kathleen especially. I will continue playing Midnight Castle as AbulBD2015. Best wishes to all those playing Awakening Kingdoms and Midnight Castle. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator