Posts created by PreciousOllie

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 12, 15 11:59 AM
I totally agree. I'm going to delete as I have zero storage for anything and can't seem to keep enough magic now to even fight the krocks off so they just take over. Too bad was so fun up till about level 30 or so now it's like a full time plus job! No fun at all. Thank you Megamundo for all your help along the way.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 12, 15 11:54 AM
I've only gotten red stones from using the 3 yellow. But when transforming other stones I've gotten back exactly what I was using ( ex blue to yellow got blue not yellow)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 12, 15 11:44 AM
You have to decurse the saw mill first then you can make them there :-)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 12, 15 9:23 AM
Thanks to all who replied here. Yeah trying to figure things out without any direction here is getting very old. And it's nearly impossible to fill things by those icicles take so much space and now piling up of boxes too. They could have given us extra storage for this part at least.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 6:49 PM
I seem to only have toy soldiers how or where do I get other items that it's asking for to pack the sleigh? And how can I add another window to put more things in line to be done there if possible. It's kinda crazy to only have 1 window when everything else has at least 2.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 6:00 PM
Thanks I finally figured that out, but man don't those icicles take up so much space!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 11, 15 3:16 PM
The one that popped about her being done shopping, should have opened another one that is the new panda power pack available ( of course on sale for real money ) . I'm now onto collecting Christmas boxes but also have a bunch of left over icicles that idk what to do with, so much stuff taking up storage that now it's even hard to complete full orders on the board , sigh, I was really hoping it would be getting better!
I do seem to be getting those darn sea monsters a lot more often so using up magic like crazy lol.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 3, 15 12:53 PM
Now it's back to just leveling up and earning those hard to get then convert stones. At least until the next update supposedly. I'm at level 53 now and finally bored of it. Lol

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 29, 15 3:17 PM
Yeah I think you're paying for for the convince of him getting it for you vs you making it your self. Rip off but if you need something in a pinch it's worth it I guess lol

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 29, 15 3:12 PM
Yeah I didn't see any time limit either but also finished it up in a day

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 26, 15 7:13 PM
It seems they keep changing how much you need to open new areas. I just kept selling, growing , shipping and helping islanders to level up. It all takes so much time tho. And as you progress things take even longer :-/
But I do know up to level 38 or so there is a long lull when you are stuck without enough magic for quite a while. Even after reading so many complaints about it and losing so many players be of it, not much has changed really. I'm level 50 now and the last 3 levels have taken forever!
Be patient if you can and just work on the things I said I did. That's really all you can do or quit lol
Best of luck!

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 26, 15 7:08 PM
I agree that it would be nice to be able to store your magic devices. Also to be able to sell decorations that you don't want anymore. Also adding a chat would be very cool too, along with being able to gift your neighbors like most of these types of games.
Just some ideas for thought. Would make the game a bit better. :-)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 26, 15 2:48 PM
You're very welcome! Glad I was some help! :-)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 26, 15 2:47 PM
I get mainly yellow from balloons but green and blue from helping the visitors on the island. But still very time consuming

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 24, 15 12:56 AM
Really ???? It takes nearly 8 hours from start to finish to make just 1 ring ??? The time it takes to make some things is just beyond rediculus know. Seems like if you have 24/7 to play you can keep at a good pace but f not then wow it's going to take days to get things done after level 47. I think maybe the developers should really rethink these costs and times to keep faithful players.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 23, 15 11:26 PM
I just got there myself.
Earrings, necklaces, books, purple fabric, and the glass bracelet. The earring are almost a waste of time considering the time to make them. They are not worth many points and you need 100 points total.
Hope this helps! :-)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 22, 15 2:16 PM
I only noticed that you need the runes when you're upgrading to the next level on the houses ( from the purple to the pink )
The best way to get runes is to send hot air balloons and help the islanders asking for things, but you will need the alchemist table to change some runes tho as I'm at level 47 and have yet to " earn " any red runes, so have to convert them from 3 yellow runes for 1 red one. All very time consuming for sure lol. Hope this helps tho !

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 21, 15 11:27 AM
LittleFish 844 I just noticed that also. I earned something that said 2 pearls and it gave me 1 . This is another reason to not spend real money on these games lol. And of course even posting for them to help and get no replies about it, but simple stuff they have no issue replying :-/

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 20, 15 3:55 PM
I've had this happen also but usually BF my storage is full or very close to full.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 20, 15 10:40 AM
Yes you start as Magic Panda , but if you go to the cog wheel then to the Facebook link aside from linking to your Facebook you can change your island name there also. Hope that helps ! :-)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator