Posts created by Alaska_Myth

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Oct 7, 16 9:19 PM
Arg!! I walked away from this game for about a year, all because of this level. I have been trying again for the last week.

ALL levels 3-gold EXCEPT 108! I get it to the point where they have started the upgrade on the last two cabins (gardens already in) and -- !

Best I can figure, two more seconds is all I need!

Grrr.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Jun 28, 16 9:09 PM
Plat1098 is being vague -- but is also right. Along with this is the path the occupant of that hut has to go; don't bother clearing it.

The only other advise I'd give is, don't forget to "talk" to Brother Fire. Some levels he is on don't need you to do more than free him; this one requires interaction. You cannot free the Dweller until you do.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on Jun 28, 16 9:04 PM
Part of the trick on this one is to ignore the Druid (and, therefore, the boars) until last (this includes the bridge to the Druid). The Boar by the goldmine doesn't actually block your way, so this makes it easier.

Use the +1 Bonus the first time -- try to leave "easy" pickups for this -- and then use the Speed throughout. Don't use the Speed just because it's ready; hold off until it will really benefit. Like, going up to the farm or goldmine.

Other than that --

- Upgrade Camp
- Build & Upgrade Workshop once
- Build Farm
- Upgrade Workshop
- Build Exorcist Hut
- Upgrade Farm
- Build & Upgrade Goldmine once
NOW start working on getting the Druid
- Remove Boar by Farm
- Get gold & destroy totem
- Remove Boar by goldmine
- Remove big rock

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Apr 28, 16 3:19 PM
I've been challenging myself to get above 7,000 on each level (next goal = above 10,000).

Keep hitting the wall on 2.5; any tricks, ideas, suggestions would be appreciated.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules V: Kids of Hellas on Apr 28, 16 3:11 PM
The one by the tent is hard to see at first because of the red circle around the tent for its upgrade. Look towards the upper right of the tent.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Mar 31, 16 10:06 AM
Just something that keeps bothering me: to the left and front of the Meeting Hut, there is a stone . . . object. It has an arched top and a red . . . button near the top. Best I can figure, it's an outhouse (?).

Any other ideas?

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Feb 14, 16 10:13 AM
Sorry -- Not the toughest Time Management. Try Royal Envoy 3 -- the bonus levels. There's a couple in there that make you want to spit nails! Even in RE3's Walkthrough, the Creator's of the game tell you it's tight!

(Just sayin')

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Feb 14, 16 9:31 AM
First 3 paragraphs of what JC wrote is also what I did -- and for the most part -- the rest works that way, or even if you get all the wood out of the water early. By the time you get to the man at the bottom across the bridge, you will have enough wood either way.

The 2 things to remember:

1) After the hospital, focus on the top right -- getting the cop and the man near the TNT block will also help you get enough resources to get up to the fire station without delays.

2) Do NOT forget the man across the bridge on the bottom right! You can easily get totally concentrated on what's going on up by the fire station and forget all about him.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 15 6:26 PM
To start, I am liking the Big Fish game site better than my old game site -- a lot more responsive, a lot less "requirements."

As for RE 3 (and I own and play RE 1 & 2) is fun, but it is a little too difficult. When the game designers in the Walk Through say a level is "tight" for time, then it is too tight.

I have read a number of comments in the forum and even here in the reviews that show I am not the only one frustrated with the amount of times required to re-play a level even after checking the walk-through, the forum tips and the U-Tube. There should be a little more wiggle room. You have people playing a single level for months and giving up! Way too tight.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 15 5:03 PM
Since the Discussion on this level was locked, I thought I'd share in a new post.

I went at this level a different way. Instead of clearing debris and immediately going to the farms, I got the lantern next to the Chalet fixed while clearing the lot and building the sawmill.

Used all the money for wood, repaired the Chalet while repairing one farm. Sent one to the first farm while repairing the second and fixing the middle and far right bridge. Then the second farm repaired while sending a second worker to the first, and finally 2 to the second farm.

I bought wood as soon as I could while getting more workers. As soon as I had five "free" workers (had a sixth running for around repairing), I opened the factory. About the same time, I had enough wood for the far left bridge. Worked the whatever coal I could get to (mostly without crossing the bridges).

Kept getting more workers and released the ones from the farms when I had the wood to repair the 2 lanterns across the bridges. I actually had time left over.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 15 10:05 PM
For some reason, I can (no longer) get through Level 84! I did it once . . . now, I have no idea how.

I have practically memorized the Walk-Through -- and it's always like I need just 3 more seconds!

Any tricks I might be missing?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator