Posts created by dorts

posted in Beyond the Legend: Mysteries of Olympus on Nov 30, 15 7:35 PM
BOY DO I NEED HELP"" I AM UNDER THE SEA BY A SHIP, I CAN'T GET OUT AND ALL I HAVE IS 2 MAIDS GUARDING AND ENTERENCE AND THEY NEED AN AMBER WHICH I DON'T HAVE. WHAT CAN I DO TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE?

posted in Ashley Clark: The Secrets of the Ancient Temple on Nov 14, 15 11:15 AM
I show the manager the fur report but I can't get past that. I have gotten four scenes and that is all. (the guard, the dead guard, the car and the manager. HELP

XxshadowsxX
Sorry to tell you your advice didn't help at all, all the lights light up until I get to the last one. I have tried everything to get all the lights lit, I followed the paper direction and the tomb stone numbers but it just don't come out right. Now what?

I am also stumped on the lighthouse panel. I have tried the number sequence on the tomb stone and followed the way the arrows pointed but got no results from the numbers on either of the tomb stones. I am so stuck HELP! HELP!

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Aug 2, 11 10:42 AM
Why aren't half of the questions answered? I know you all are busy but it seems like the unanswered questions are about the beginning of the game (like mine). I just posted mine a couple of days ago but I noticed some have been in the forum quite awhile. Please help us out by answering the questions.
dorts

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Aug 1, 11 3:05 PM
I tried finding a walkthrough for Egypt III and couldn't find one, where is it located? I am so stuck at the very beginning I need some serious help.
dorts

posted in Egypt III: The Fate of Ramses on Aug 1, 11 11:06 AM
I get as far as the architect and Maya speaking and that is it I can't go any further it is like it is frozen at that one spot. How do I get past it? Also I can't open the secret passage at the very beginning of the game.
dorts

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 10 1:01 PM
Anyone: HELP, HELP, HELP I can't find a way into the library please tell me the way

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 10 12:49 PM
nwl43
when i said i couldn't get to the library i really meant it. i get to the street where it shows the big building which is suppose to be the library then i go to the next scene and there is no way to get to the it let alone enter it. i am really stumped. i could use any help that is offered

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 10 12:41 PM
nwl43 wrote:
dorts wrote:I have really enjoyed the game so far but got as far as going to the library and then I am stumped cause I guess you have to get rid of the shadowy fog first and I can't find a way to do that. I have looked all over for a light but couldn't find one. Boy do I need help

By to the library do you mean that you are just at the door of the library or have you gone through the library and ended up at the large violinist statue. I could be more help if I knew exactly where you are in the game.

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 10 11:14 AM
I have really enjoyed the game so far but got as far as going to the library and then I am stumped cause I guess you have to get rid of the shadowy fog first and I can't find a way to do that. I have looked all over for a light but couldn't find one. Boy do I need help

posted in Luxor Adventures on Sep 6, 10 10:50 AM
Robin 94122
I did try the walkthrough but for the marble popper game it doesn't give a solution it just shows the game with no advice at all.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Sep 6, 10 10:45 AM
Thanks for the advice on the marble popper game, I did okay until I got to the one that you have to complete to get the Ra statue, boy it sure is a hard one and I found out you can't skip it. I'll just keep working at it.

posted in Luxor Adventures on Sep 3, 10 10:27 AM
I am really stuck on the marble game to release the Ra statue. How can I get all the marbles off of the track? I just about get them gone and another group appears. Help

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 24, 09 2:52 PM
mshiv
thanks for the hint which I will try instead of starting over.

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 23, 09 8:52 PM
I asked this question the other night but no one answered, I got to the draw bridge but didn't have all the pieces I needed so I went back to the chapters that had the missing pieces but nothing worked, so do I have to start the game over to get the pieces that I need?

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 22, 09 1:40 PM
I finished the game up to the bridge but can't operate it cause I am lacking some of the inventory. I tried going back to the spots that I missed an item but nothing happened and I clicked on just about everything. Do I have to start the game over to be able to access the parts that I missed?

posted in Escape the Museum 2 on Nov 21, 09 2:19 PM
Thanks for the tip on the fire escape. I have been messing with that problem for the last half hour. koodos for the tip.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Jun 12, 09 12:42 PM
Thanks to both of you for the hints on the shield and I never could get a match to show up. I hope it works this time. .
dorts

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Jun 10, 09 3:22 PM
I got as far as the oasis and into the dungeon but then I got stumped with the shield which said "collect the pattern on the shield". I have tried everything but can't collect the pattern. I sure need some help here. Please help me out.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator