Posts created by lanky46musician

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 9:27 AM
Hi TracieJR,

The first thing you need to do is go in and change your name from Player to something unique. I used my initials and a favorite number. Then there is a thread under Helpful Links for Midnight Castle on the first page of the forum. Scroll down to Friends Codes: and pick your platform you are using. Go to the last page and type in your ID# and new avatar name. You will get more friends than you know what to do with. You can also invite as many from the list as you want.

DeeJay46
i2408598

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 9:10 AM
Hi MFK,

Welcome to Midnight Castle. Sent you an invite.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 8:34 AM
Hi Beth,

Sent you an invite.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 8:10 AM
The best way would be to ask for the parts you need. Put the 2 you have the least of on your list along with the cake and wreath. Maybe you'll get some of each.

Happy gaming,
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 5:20 AM
Those icons were telling you which special event you got that pet in.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 9:18 PM
Druid,

Go ahead and drop me if you still need to. I have 129 friends, so I will be ok during the Spring Event.

DeeJay46
i2408598

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 6:20 PM
I'm putting which room I have open behind my avatar, if that helps.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 5:55 PM
Also switching Spring Room back and forth.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 10:28 AM
What we are seeing is no room whatsoever. Just that message saying "Your friend doesn't have a private room yet."

When we had that glitch that gave everyone that message, we had to change something in out rooms of on the room name, so it wouldn't come back or change our room to the Spring Room for everyone but you to see.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 10:17 AM
rosiebvt wrote:When I first updated I got a bad icon on my desktop and couldn't launch the game at all. I had to restart my computer (to get rid of the non-existent running game), uninstall through Games Manager, and reinstall the game. It's working fine now. I'm on Win 8.1, but I imagine it should work the same on other Win versions.

I've got Windows 10, but the same thing happened to me. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and got the Spring Event.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 10:09 AM
I'm starting to see that message on some of my friends too. During the Last event, if the private room had that message and they had the red icon for a very long time, I deleted them. I may do the same thing towards the end of this event.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 18 7:43 AM
As people all over the world play this game, it might be nice to change your room every 24 hours instead of 12. I think I will change mine when I change the date at the new GMT day.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 18 5:39 AM
I tried the ID# this AM and it worked.
DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 11:16 PM
If your game was at Level 69, I have you as a friend too. Are you past Level 6 on your new game so you can receive friends?

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 12:36 AM
You are correct in your assumption that the top 5 scores and yours are on your list. Can you imagine how many thousands of players would be between you and #5? You would never see your name there. I do get a thrill if I better my score though.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 18 11:55 PM
Keep replying to the tech support messages and tell them that the problem is not fixed or they will think your problem has been fixed. Eventually you will get a live tech.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 28, 18 10:49 PM
Yes, it is dandy donna that I can't open. I was able to get in twice, but then the next day-no such luck. It says I have 632 mb of free space when I clean it up. Right now it says I only have 201 mb of space.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 11:34 PM
mdpetdoc wrote:
lanky46musician wrote:Please don't gift this game as I cannot open it up due to lack of disk space. I'm going to try to put it on my other tablet, if I can figure out how to do so..

If I don't have you as a friend on my DeeJay46 game, I will slowly invite you to it. If you want to invite me before I get to you, My ID# is 637896.

Thanks for being such great friends,
DeeJay46

edited the ID#

How much free space do you have on your drive?

I went in to my game to find out how much space I had left and found out I could open up the game tonight. So, I took down my wishlist, gifted my friends and received my gifts. If I can get in several times, I will put my wishlist backup. I don't know what was different tonight, but I'm glad it worked.

DeeJay46

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 11:14 PM
HI SHARLENE,

I PUT THE GAME ON A FLASHDRIVE THINKING THAT WOULD FREE UP SOME SPACE, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK. I UNINSTALLED EVERYTHING I COULD BUT IT STILL GIVES ME THE MESSAGE THAT THERE'S NOT ENOUGH DISK SPACE. I WENT TO BEST BUY TO SEE IF THERE WAS A WAY TO GET MORE SPACE, BUT THEY SAID IT WOULD PROBABLY BE CHEAPER TO GET A DIFFERENT COMPUTER.

I HAD TO PUT AN EXTERNAL KEYBOARD ON MY SURFACE TABLET, BECAUSE IT SOMEHOW FRIED THE ORIGINAL ONE. IT WORKS GREAT UNLESS I FORGET TO TURN IT ON. LOL!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 23, 18 10:55 PM
cthomas451 wrote:Anyone who can help by gifting unique stamps please do so I
am at a stand still in the game. My in game name is Big Daddy and my friend code (ID) is 106022. Thank you for all your help in advance.

Sent you an invite.

DeeJay46

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator