Posts created by joanneh1314

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 4, 15 4:28 PM
Don't forget the hamburgers in Argentina. Can't have a 4th of July picnic without hamburgers, even though Argentina is a bit far to go to get them...

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 18, 15 4:11 PM
I racked up about 30 cameos trying to get the phonograph piece, not to mention all the times I got nothing. As soon as I got the cat and the necklace (you need to get both) the piece dropped the next time I played the game. I sold a few of the cameos before I got to the blueprints. When I did get to the blueprints I used every one I had and had to earn a few more.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 16, 15 12:03 PM
I wish I had known this a few hours ago... I just opened the quest for the pirate theme, having completed all the quests in the Park Ranger building this morning. I came here to read some of the posts I saw earlier about dealing with Teodi to get his blueprint pieces.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on May 9, 15 6:31 PM
I can always use more friends. I lost everything when I had to restart my game due to Aunt Margaret and those darned white gloves. I'm up to level 49 and have regained everything but all those lovely gold bars I got during Spring.

My friend code is 18893792 and I am FinnsMom.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 21, 15 3:20 PM
I'm a relative newby to the game and just recently turned 60 so I guess I'm officially a senior now.

I just restarted the game after being caught in the white glove trap. I was not happy about losing my 14 million coins and all the gold bars I got during Spring, not to mention all my collectables and resources.

TOSHI, I just added you as a friend. My game name is FinnsMom (for my 8-month-old mini goldendoodle puppy.)

Anyone who would like to add me as a friend please do. My code is 1889 3792.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator