Posts created by davidvsautism

posted in Grim Tales: Graywitch Collector's Edition on Feb 3, 17 9:19 AM
I played into probably the middle of the game, shut it down for the night and opened back up the next day. Loaded fine but when it got to the main screen nothing happened when I tried to click play, options, etc. Mouse icon was correct and graphics displayed fine. Rebooted too, nothing happened. Very disappointing...Dell laptop Windows 10

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 8, 16 11:50 AM
I'm having the exact same problem. Running on a new Dell laptop Win 10 64 bit

alfresco wrote:This game completely locked up my W10 laptop twice and needed a shutdown/forced restart each time. Glad I didn't purchase it.

posted in Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger on Sep 8, 16 11:47 AM
Crashes within 5 minutes of playing. Locks up computer only a restart will fix the lock up. Running on new Dell laptop Win 10. Seems like everyone is having this same issue but you're still offering it.....

ingeash wrote:Its very faint in there next to the shadow for the glass cutter. I only saw it when I clicked the cursor on menu to come out of game and there was a faint triangular shape.
Then the panel opens above the statue for the glasscutter.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 10:45 AM
FranklySpeaking wrote:as i remember, you need to go very deep inside the pyramid, at the room where you use a tape to fix the broken cable.... after you fixed the cable, the door to the next room will open and you can get the ladder before entering the next room....

hope I don't remember wrong...[/quote

Do you remember where you found the cable and tooth?

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 10:44 AM
SwtScorpio75 wrote:Frankly, I have the tooth but can't find a ladder anywhere in the game. I have backtracked all through the places I can go. Do you remember where the ladder is? We are talking about the statue in Sector X. Yes I saw where it looks like the statue is missing a tooth on the right side

Go to the area where the corpse, camcorder and poison gas is. Click on the right side of the screen and a new room opens. The ladder is in the upper left hand corner. I found it by just clicking everywhere.

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 10:40 AM
Any idea where I can find the statues tooth?

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 10:38 AM
Thank you so much!!!

posted in Corpatros: The Hidden Village on Jul 4, 13 8:02 AM
How do I get past this gorilla? I have tried everything I can think of.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 9, 13 2:30 PM
ruthb1146 wrote:I installed the update and I am still stuck. I can not do anything. Please post a walkthrough. If you are not going to give us a walkthrough I want my money back. The hint button is no good, why have one if it does nothing?

Same here. This type of game should always have a walkthrough.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 13 5:49 PM
Please help. I played the demo then purchased the game. My game center says its activated but when I click on it it looks like it is going to open but never does.

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 8:30 PM
I need help with the binary clock what time is it suppose to be set at?

posted in PuppetShow: Destiny Undone Collector's Edition on Mar 28, 13 5:33 PM
In the hotel, need shell box emblem behind wheel. Hint says I need to give the clerk something money? I can't find any money. What do I do now?

Same problem here. I can't find the wrench. I thought it was me all of this time. Have been trying to get through this game since its release.....so many problems! Has a patch been created?

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 2:15 PM
I think I have all of the books and I have the weight but what to do with them?????

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 2:01 PM
Look at the back wall for sparkles on a small picture, use the handle/lever there to open a secret staircase to the attic

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 9:01 AM
Thank you. This game lacks the sparkles until you blindly find them. Finally finished and loved it although would have loved it more if it wasn't so quirky Thank you again

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 8:45 AM
Please help OK the lift finally went all the way up, got the sword, fish and put it into the pond, Traveled by boat got into hall put book on stand now what? I have clicked everywhere and nothing is happening.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 8:43 AM
OK the lift finally went all the way up, got the sword, fish and put it into the pond, Traveled by boat got into hall put book on stand now what? I have clicked everywhere and nothing is happening.

posted in The Revenge on Mar 24, 11 8:26 AM
heidi52 wrote:in the treasure chest to your left, use the key on there, then go back to the ship, on the right bottom of the tree there are leaves, use your courser to remove them by clicking on them, place the fish in the pond, the monk will give you a book.

The key isn't working on the chest but maybe it's because I haven't gotten the sword. Have gone up and down the lift but cannot figure out how to get the sword.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator