Posts created by Imamama

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 6:28 PM
I am at delphi. There is going to be a learning curve for most folks wherever they land. I have already found at Delphi there are a lot of friends willing to help newbies navigate. It’s my hope that by the 30th this new forum has worked out the growing pains and is running as smooth as possible.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 8:32 PM
TJ....I am on iOS and have the big guy. If you want to friend me I can let him out for a while
i1605258 imamama

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 18 8:32 AM
The “tab” in our games that was for tournaments doesn’t even say tournaments anymore. The devs are probably trying some other games of chance for us to be occupied with.
I personally miss the tournaments. One time I could be in top 10 then next time I could be in the 1100’s. And for me that was ok. It was a great challenge and distraction from endless rounds of the same rooms.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 12, 17 6:34 AM
For the new Christmas room.....I found that doing one HOS....the same HOS....in each of my friends room at a time was easier than doing all three scenes in a friends room then moving on to the next friend. So first I did all of the mantle HOS in all my friends rooms. Then went to the start of my friends list again and did all of the Christmas tree HOS. Then finally the table HOS. I did have to scroll through my friends list 3 times to get it done but my brain handled it much better.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 20, 17 5:10 PM
I’ve been from the Castle to the Far East and only found 3. Sheesh.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 29, 17 6:29 PM
Stay strong my friend! We will be here for when you get back.
Thanks for keeping your list up! I will be happy to gift the fall event items so you don’t fall way behind.
Heal fast! Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 17 10:08 AM
When I didn’t claim one in the last challenge, I got it from the mailman.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 5, 17 1:55 PM
This may not be a popular opinion but I would rather pay a few bucks for a game than deal with the advertisements. If the ads get bad enough and I love the game I would jump all over the option to pay for no ads.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 17 3:03 PM
Carly. I am so very sorry to hear about your mom.
I'll be thinking of you and your family.
Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 17 4:11 PM
Having connecting problem now.
I only go on for a few minutes these days anyway. I'll try again before bed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 15, 17 4:31 PM
No worries here! After taking a small break and vacation I am rebuilding my friends lists. It's slow but steady. Don't worry about gifting back. I think It all evens out at the end for us.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 13, 17 8:33 AM
Congrats Carly! I still have some to go but should be ok.
Ill be sending wands your way Druid

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 17 10:59 AM
I feel for you guys. This event is kicking my ****.
I did figure out I need to do 4 trades per day and 18 globes per day until the end of the event to finish it (the achievements).
To make things go quicker for me every morning I do a complete round of just HOS. No snowflakes and no globes. Just inventory. I don't even stop to see what I get. Just plow through. By then the family is usually up and I have to deal with real life
The rest of the day is just what I can when. After everyone is in bed at night I figure out if I am ahead of my daily goals or have to play catch up.
Next week kids are back at school...at their day programs....and husband is back to work (long a$$ 2 weeks off for them). I am looking forward to some mommy time to get this event finished!
Laura

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 3, 17 1:40 PM
Happy Birthday Aurora! I hope you had an amazing day!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 5:06 PM
Ahhh.....Thanks swt!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 19, 16 4:47 PM
What happened?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 15, 16 7:26 PM
The blue book shows me the snow globes I have collected. Maybe you bought the book before you had any snow globes?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 8, 16 1:45 PM
I could not agree more! I am hoping my friends are understanding. I have no idea who has gifted me in the past few days. I will probably be taking my list down for a day or two to catch up with those I have missed.....but I will catch up!!
L.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 2, 16 5:18 PM
From Annelliegram:

Go to Castle Vicinity.....you will see the Trick or Treaters below the Castle Gates....click on them.....

Choose which candies you want to trade....click the + sign above that candy and watch the total at the top go from 1 / 7 to 2 / 7, etc until you reach 7 / 7.

When it shows 7 / 7.....the trade button at the bottom will activate.....click the trade button and you have just made 1 trade for a Ghost Trap....For the Castle Challenge, you will need to do 13 more.

Good Luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 5:03 PM
My new day started and a new task came up to find black candy. Then changes were afoot and no more castle challenge.
Anyone else?

ETA playing on ios

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator