Posts created by jeffory

I just loved this game and also The Deadly Cold, they will be 2 of my favorite games now, I would love to have more of this type of game, keeping in mind that I am a player who likes to have his hand held during the game, unlike many who are much more adventurous than I am and love to look all over the place for what is needed, this game was just right for me, loved the puzzles, could actually do most of them, and loved the HOS and the game play in general, any help would be greatly appreciated??????

posted in Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians on Jan 8, 16 12:08 AM
I just loved this game and also Deadly Cold and would like some suggestions of games that are very similar, keeping in mind that I like to have my hand held unlike many others who like to discover everything on their own I enjoy the hints and everything that goes along with it, I will buy games that do not have these options but prefer ones that do and these 2 games were great???????

never mind the little sucker finally showed up by the hotel, thanks

Can anyone please tell tell me where the darn building The Hiding Place is, I cannot seem to find it at all, have found all but this one, HELP

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 17, 14 3:54 AM
Dang and cannot move on without finishing this board, what a waste of money when cannot even finish the game not knowing how to pass this level.....

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 10, 14 10:10 PM
How are earth do yu get those 2 bottom ones out of there, the one kind of in a hole on the left and the right????? An suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 6:42 PM
Sorry got it finally, did not know I had to get collectibles and do 3rd book before 2nd book....

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 5:44 PM
Ok stuck again and have no idea what to do, played the first book put the only rose that I got on the second book, now how do you open the second and third books????? These bonus chapters are driving me crazy.....

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 3:18 AM
Never mind finally found it, boy did I feel stupid not noticing that there was a puzzle after I had found all of the roses...

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within Collector's Edition on Nov 11, 13 3:03 AM
I played the main bonus chapter just fine but did get all of the roses so got them when that book like thing came up to go to the different areas whre had not gotten roses but cannot find where to access the other 2 talked about bonus chapters, Help

Great game, just loved it, can anyone suggest games like this one???/

The thing that I really love about ERS games is that they have a great hint system, did not need the SG except only once, would love to have more games like this one, love
love it, of course I am a sucker for fairy tales, ones that end happily like this one, loved the game play, just loved the whole game, I know this review does not make much sense, just got done playing it and would love to know all of ERS's games but cannot get a listing of their games to come up....

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Oct 21, 13 3:26 PM
Finally figured it out, you first have to light the candle with the matches and then use the dragon on it.....duh I feel dumb now

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire on Oct 20, 13 11:32 PM
I was going to ask the same question but since you did not get an answer guess I will have to check out the walkthrough and see if it helps, good luck

The game also will not open for me it just keeps returning to the game manager, have uninstalled and reinstalled with no results, PLease FIX, I was enjoying this game and would like to continue if I can ever get it to open again..............

The strategy guide says to put the ladder at back of the carriage and get hos but cannot place the ladder, HELP

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 16, 12 4:14 PM
The hint says to put the pidgeon on the horse but I will be darned if it will go, Help please??????

posted in Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® on Oct 16, 12 4:13 PM
The hint says to put the pidgeon on the horse but I will be darned if I can get it to work, Help please

posted in Build-a-lot: On Vacation on Sep 15, 11 10:30 PM
Mine says that I have to own 8 houses and that takes up all of the lots except for the 3 that the hotels are on, that is where I am having the problems cannot get 8 houses in time, I can get the hotels but not the houses and if you put in ice rinks there is no room for 8 houses......

The strategy says to go to the Doctors office and shut the curtain and go into the room on the right and play the hidden object scene only I do not have a hidden object scene to play, went back to the strategy guide to see if I missed anything but could not find anything, anyone else have this problem or can anyone be of any help, thank you in advance??????

care___916 wrote:I got a reply see below. grrr I hate starting over!!! Hope this helps.

[removed by moderator]

Why would the moderator remove a possible solution of our problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator