Posts created by Rebecca_47

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 11:06 PM
I'm working on the new castle quest. Question how do you get creature eggs? I've gotten an egg from the fortune wheel, collected chicks & mice, even gotten red & green eggs. Nothing adds to the 7 eggs that are needed. HELP!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 8:35 PM
I'm working on the Castle Quest. Question what are the enchanted eggs we are supposed to collect? I've gone thru all my rooms (level 84 & that's a lot of rooms) collecting chicks & bunnies & mice. I've even gotten an egg on the wheel. I've collected enough morphing eggs to get red & green eggs. But nothing has counted toward the day's castle quest. HELP!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 3:22 PM
Were some of them rewards?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 17 9:42 AM
Before anyone says check the links I did. What are all the spring pets? Don't know who moderator for that list is or if there is one but it hasn't been kept up. One of the achievements is get 10 spring pets

They listed for 2015 : Donkey, Golden Chicken, Spring Butterfly, Spring Bunny, Jack-in-the-Box.

This year we have: Garden Bunny and Jester Bunny.

So what were spring pets for 2016?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 5:47 PM
Thanks
Reba Runestone

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 8:24 AM
Downloaded new update but I can't find the eggs and other items needed to work on spring even. I found the 2 new puzzle rooms which I think rip offs because you end up spending lots of diamonds. Found the 2 new achievements that you need eggs for them but I have no idea how to get the eggs, found the 2 new petps but again no idea how to find the items needed . But I don't know what else is out there. Is this just a set up for the spring event which hasn't actually started . The morphing flowers which is mostly morphing eggs are still morphing flowers given just Kleines

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 17 9:09 PM
Oreraven I think you have good points. I am playing on two different Kindles.

One is an old 7" that is not HDX. And all I have on it is MC. I am currently working toward level 76 and have over 100 friends ,30+ are actively friending me. I gift during event to as many as I can.

The other is an 8.5 HDX but also has my books, etc. I am trying to get the first area done. On it and then collect friends to help out with during events.

I'm experiencing an odd problem where wether reading or gaming it will suddenly go black. Tapping or tipping it will return it to where it when reading but when gaming it often will kick me out but not reboot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 17 10:51 PM
I have been having problems progressing from 74 to 76. It seems when I get part way thru one of the Gretel "stories",@ level 75, the profits gram kicks me out and reboots plus all forward movement is lost. I haven't checked to see if any inventory is missing because most of it is using new zz etc. Doesn't appear that any coins are lost. This is third day in a row this has happened. So far I just give up and shut it down. One way to stretch the new addition which I had planned on doing but wanted to see what story book would look like. Got to the unicorn to day. Anyone else having this problem?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 17 6:11 PM
bfgllinalta, I do play on the android platform. Currently I am playing on both my kindles. And like everyone else I experience the shut downs and loss of progress. But unlike some who seem to hold the moderators accountable, I understand. I have had a high level game wiped out in the middle of a castle challenge and not been able to "earn" two of the avatars. I was hoping to give you, the moderators, encouraging words to keep passing our problems to the programmers and sending their words back to us. Often just as I am ready to post a problem, you answer what I'm having problems with or just remind me to go directly to them with what is happening.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 6:48 PM
TO ALL THE MODERATORS. THANK YOU FOR THE JOBS YOU ARE DOING. I am sure at times you get as frustrated as we, the players, do. Problems seem to grow and "tempers" flare at times. At the far end of life I see the insurmountable task of game playing and programming. As a young twenty year old I sat proudly with one of the first "programmable" desktop commuters - it ran on paper tape programs. In my thirties I tried some "game programming" with a very user friendly Apple. Now in my 70s I can understand the problems programmers would and do encounter. First there is the complexity that a game must incorporate to keep players attentions and then the cross platforms that users have. The operating systems problem must be a nightmare alone. Then comes the various differences between each company. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US GOING ALL THESE YEARS.
REBA RUNESTONE

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 6:10 PM
TO MODERATORS IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET RID OF ALL THE "REMOVED BY MODERATOR" COMMENTS? IT IS SO IRRITATING AND HARD TO KEEP TRACK OF WHERE COMMENTS YOU WANT TO READ ARE.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 6:02 PM
Spaticus1 wrote:My friend no longer has an arrow next to her name so I cannot send her gifts anymore but she can send them to me. How do I get the arrow back. I've tried deleting her and reinstating her and nothing changed. I am really stuck. Please help.

If your friend's arrow is missing its because your friend has removed all of the items from their wish list. They can still gift but don't want gifts in return.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 5:57 PM
Angel722 wrote:
Hederahelix7 wrote:Hi, I have a query about a particular craft I need to create.
The craft is the Celestial Hunter and I have all the parts but 3 Unique Marks.
My question is how do I gain the 3 Unique Marks without spending an exorbitant amount ($19.99) on buying them.
I thought this was a free game, but if I have to spend money to complete it, it is not free and to be honest I am not impressed by that.
Many thanks for any help and / or tips

I am at the same problem what do we do?

Best way if you are not getting them from game is to ask your friends for what you need or items to build with

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 17 4:54 PM
Why is so hard to get people to put the letter prefix on their requests for friends. I'm sure that only pc users (no prefix) are the only ones asking for friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 16 5:13 PM
HarleyKat69 wrote:HEY!! I HAVE contacted them. Twice!!! Ten freaking days ago, so stop telling us to contact them. how about you guys contact them. If you can "see me in the queue" then how bout shooting them an email? Edit away. It still won't change the fact that this is awful customer service.

harleyKat69. As a player I have experienced trying to contact the does. I don't remember any longer exactly how many days but I do remember it being over two weeks - was in middle of a. Castle Quest and lost it (the middle one) and the last one and was a few more days before I heard from them. Once I finally heard from them it took several emails and then it went fast.
If you have ever done any programming for games you can't imagine how complex it can be. Plus when they rush and put it online too soon problems multiply. The are truly trying to fix the problems as fast as they can. This is not an apology for them but rather an explanation. In case you might wonder how I might wonder how I might know this. Back around 50 years ago as a young 20 yrs old I sat in an R-&D group... things aren't always what they seem . Find patience..

Reba Runestone

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 16 9:21 PM
Is anything ever going to be done about the "spam" that keeps showing up.?

I really enjoyed the Christmas event this year. For some reason I ran out of presents and have an excess of Thanksgiving thanks. I apologize to all my friends. It would be nice if there was a way you could know if presents were reciprocated. It wonderful that the developers have come up with the symbols that show if someone is playing or not in general terms but it present show if a player is reciprocal in the Christmas tree presents. I know you give and get get gifts. For the season I gave out over 400 presents but I only received some 150 in return.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 16 12:47 PM
Cinie55 wrote:I've been playing for a very long time. Love this game!
Biggest issue I'm having right now is it freezing and then rebooting on its own. I just played for and hour and it doesn't it. When it came back I was short about $2000 not to mention the forward motion! I worked hard to get there and spend a lot of money on this game and then it gets stolen!!! I'm just about to give up. Please fix issues???

You need to address your problem(s) to which ever forums can help up you. This section is for players helping players. And even then there is sections devoted to the different platforms.

Reba Runestone

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 27, 16 12:43 PM
Still no snow globes. I've had my kindle freeze a few times but I've gotten into habit of doing small amounts and then exiting and turning off kindle and then going back online for ten or fifteen mins. Did same with Christmas gifts, did thirty or more and exited. I've been at 74 for almost a yr and have just about decided there must be a major problem, maybe program size for small devices or something like that, that causes even more problems than there are now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 6:59 PM
bigfatmama3 wrote:How to give magic spear to trina

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 26, 16 6:55 PM
Dec 26 and no snow globes. I hope this is fixed 'cause in several days one of the Castle Quest is getting 15 bronze snow globes and about a week later for the third quest is any 30 snow globes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator