Posts created by satexasgirl

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 4:58 PM
I've sent invites to a few that have listed their codes. Mine is 717719. Lucee. Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 16, 18 5:37 PM
Looking for friends. Lucee level 16 717719 thanks

There's a path to a tool depository, (looks like a little brown house). It crosses under the path to the baby. Hope this helps.

posted in Divine Academy on May 25, 16 6:22 PM
Same issue as Sworka, except it's going on three days. I have to launch the task manager to exit the game. Also, I have not received a daily reward for over two weeks now, and I log in daily or at least try to.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 4:16 PM
At the moment I'm none to happy I bought it. It really cannot compare to Royal Envoy ( the first one) any of the Island Tribe or Roads of Rome games. It was fine at first, but I can't get past Isis's riddle ( similar to the RR I final levels). I really hate it when a game becomes so frustrating. The developers need to make a skip as they made this unnecessarily hard ( at least in my opinion.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 4:01 PM
Do you have an empty plot and do you have enough resources? If yes to both of those, try uninstalling and then re-installing the game and/ or set up another another profile and see what happens. If none of that works contact CS-the little green envelope.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 3:53 PM
For the most part I like the game. The first few riddles were decent, but Thot's and Isis's harder. I'm currently stuck on Isis's and I'm beyond frustrated at this point. I really wish the developers had had offered a skip here-I'm just not fast enough. If I had known that I would have such a hard time completing two different levels such as these I doubt I would have purchased the game. I was never much of a strategy/ TM fan, but I do enjoy games similar to this and have several like it. Graphically those are all much better games and they run much smoother than this. I play on a Toshiba Satellite laptop running Windows 7. I had changed my screen resolution as others had mentioned in order to get the game to run full screen but found that if I switched between the game and the desktop more than once I had problems with my cursor. So having switched back, I'm off to give the game another chance.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 2:14 PM
Why can't you build them? What level are you on?

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 2:13 PM
hi there momof4mimi2, I finally managed to do it, but i wasn't able to take a screenshot of the solution before the guy got to the treasure and I can't tell you how I did it. I wish I could be of more help. Just play around with the tiles. If you start with the guy and start contacting tiles you'll see a path with green dots-no dots the the path is not connected.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 12:38 PM
I'm stuck here too. I'm not very good with slider puzzles so any help would appreciated.

posted in Egypt: Secret of five Gods on Mar 13, 12 12:36 PM
Once you select what you want to trade click the icon and so that a pointing finger icon appears. Click that and he will leave and you should have gold.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 5, 12 4:57 PM
You can also build the statues for the various achievements there as well.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 5, 12 4:39 PM
The mill consumes wheat, specifically to make flour, but it also consumes general food resources. If you click on the mill it will tell you exactly what it's producing and what it's consuming. Strikes occur when your consuming more than your producing. Example-your mill's a level 3 but your wheat field is a level 2. Also food resources fuel all production buildings-including food items. Build barns if you haven't already done so, you need to study production preservation ( at least I think that's what it's called) and build and upgrade barns. It will quell the strikers as well as increase your production limits.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 4, 12 7:04 AM
The well is on the second tab with the taverns and barns. The third tab is all production buildings. The first tab shows all buildings, the second is what they call basic buildings-the only cost in resources is what it costs to build. I don't recall how many tabs are available at the start of the game, but later there are tabs for decor and one other I believe.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 4, 12 6:48 AM
Hi Frogglin,

Sorry to hear your having problems. Have you tried building barns and up grading them? Each level of the barn increase the number you can store all resources ( except, maybe science points) by 20, 35, and 50. The food resources consume the same amount of food as the level upgrade-example: a level 3 cabbage field consumes 3 units of food resources but it produced 18. I never had the experience your describing so I don't know if my suggestion will work. Try adding barns and taverns, neither consumes resources other than what it costs to build them initially. You can also try starting another profile-you don't have to delete your first to do so- and see if you have the same issue. It's not a bug if every once in a while, for one production cycle or two, for a building to stop producing. But if you continue to have problems and you have, bunch of barns and taverns that may be an issue.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 2, 12 5:38 PM
That's good info to know...maybe something like that is the source of some fishies' problems. Thanks for sharing.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 2, 12 5:32 PM
There's another thread somewhere in here about the exact same thing, except that it was for a different amount. That's where I found the info I gave you. I wish I could be of more help, but I never got anything like that. All of my requests for gold, especially the ones from the workers and priests were well under 20,000.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 2, 12 5:28 PM
sarahd7721 wrote:thank you, however that did not work for me. my wheat field is a level three and has stopped producing. my bank is a level 2 and has stopped producing.

according to my statistics i have a gain of 49 units of food for each "day". so i am making more than enough for my buildings to survive.

i just added two more temples so i have 81 out of 100 citizens.

any other tips?

I'm not sure, because even with my bank maxed out at 20,000 I'm still showing positive income from the bank. I wouldn't delete the profile you have now, but have you tried starting the game under a new profile just to see what happens. Hope this helps.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 2, 12 4:38 PM
The gold does cap at 20,000. I never had any request, but others have and you should be able to use the hand of god to pull gold from the gold mine to get it-at least that's what I've read.

posted in All My Gods on Mar 1, 12 7:41 PM
Daisy_May wrote:Hi Texasgirl

I hope you don't mind if I add the results of my own experimentation to yours because I was looking into something different to you but it does relate to your thread title.

It's about why we sometimes don't see storage amounts increase (or we get strikes), even when we are producing and seem to have plenty of food items.

Already on todays visit to the forum I have seen (and posted it in) 3 threads where I think it provides the explanation and possible solution to some problems that keep coming up on the forum.

But I don't want to keep doing that so this seems a good general place to post it.

If you do mind please drop me a PM. I just thought it better to have the related tips in the same place as yours instead of starting a new thread myself.

Go right ahead and post... I don't mind a bit. I decided to write my post as it seemed that a lot of fishies were asking variations of the same questions in different threads. It was also something of a source of frustration my first time through the game. I think it's great that you add to what I've written and anyone else can certainly feel free to do so. Someone might understand your explanation better than mine or you may write about something I didn't think about.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator