Posts created by Chocolatier48

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Mar 18, 15 1:22 PM
I have tried to trace the pattern on the stone tablet in chapter 7. Nothing happens.
Each button goes dim for a few seconds as each one is pressed. After the last button is pressed, nothing happens. The walkthroughs say there are three patterns to follow, but I can't get past this first one! Please help!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Mar 18, 15 12:53 PM
I have tried to trace the pattern on the stone tablet in chapter 7. Nothing happens.
Each button goes dim for a few seconds as each one is pressed. After the last button is pressed, nothing happens. The walkthroughs say there are three patterns to follow, but I can't get past this first one! Please help!

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death on Mar 18, 15 12:48 PM
I had trouble too. Try a swiping motion diagonally across the candle instead of tapping.

I can't get the candle in the HOS in Prince Vittori's room. All the other objects were available. Without getting the candle, I can't complete the HOS and acquire whatever object will allow me to continue. I've quit the game, restarted it, and still the same problem. Can anyone help me to fix this? thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator