Posts created by norry6

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 5:40 AM
If you are a member put Midnight Castle in search. If not Google, Midnight Castle on Facebook.
As for Updates no one ever knows. Don't expect it during an event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 5:27 AM
Id like to add my very first friends Joan and all her games and Pamkatz both so helpful and a big part of the Consortium.

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 2:16 AM
FreakyFaerie that song has been echoing in my head since last night. Thank you for the words.
And everyone else your lovely words express everything I am thinking and feeling now. This forum is more than about a game. I have made friends, enjoyed their good times, laughed at their jokes, cried for them and with them, said prayers in times of trouble. More than that I have felt love and support when I have needed it most. Just knowing someone out there cares has been the best feeling in the world.
And so with tears in my eyes and make up ruined, I say so long and farewell to BF forum but hopefully not goodbyeto my friends.
A big thank you to you all for everything

NorryUK NuttyNana and SantaFairy

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 3:59 AM
judylinn wrote:I am fairly new to this game. Have been playing Found. I'm looking for a game like it. Everyone talks about this game but I am having trouble figuring it out. Is it only the same hos rooms over and over. Are there no other lands etc..

Hi Judylinn
So glad you have found our favourite game, There is lots to do in the game. I suggest you go to Helpful Links on page 1 of this Forum. Click and scroll to the NEW Strategy Guide, Everything you need to know about the game is there, Unfortunately, it will not be updated once the Forums are locked but it will help you up to level 84.
As Desertdruid has suggested you can join the New Forum on Delphi. The Guide is there and will be updated.

Play for a while and see if you get addicted like the rest of us and then decide which new forum to join. They are also listed on Page 1

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:43 AM
night0wl13 wrote:I guess I’m fairly lucky as I’m still what I would consider a newbie on the original forum. Those of you who may recognize my name please let me know where I should go to stay with the group of friends I already have please. That’s a very mournful desperate please ?

Pamnight0wl

Hi Pam night0wl

Your friends might miss you in this thread. You could try
1 Starting your own thread 'Friends of PamNight0wl'
2 If you know any forum names then PM them directly
3 Check their avatar names and their Spring Rooms as some are using those to say where they are.

Whatever you decide to do your Friends list will stay the same and together in the game. Joining any of the Forums won't change that. Check them all and see what you feel most at home with. There will still be information on this Forum.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:22 AM
AuntieRoo wrote:2 DAYS TO GO.....

A very empty atmosphere lurks in all the threads.I’ve filled my thermos flask with tea,found a picnic basket full of goodies so I’m going to camp out here looking for lost players.

Is the tea nice and strong? Can I join you and share your goodies? The real world is very wet in Leicester

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 2:18 AM
Kae I've sent you a PM

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 1:09 AM
Although I am getting used to Delphi now and can see lots of advantages - pictures of our Furry Friends for one - it is sad to see the Forum close. I'd never have joined the Consortium or made good friends without it. I've learned lots and laughed lots. And shed a few tears.
Most of all I can find my way around but even that took time

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 27, 18 12:46 AM
akge wrote: Norry, I do have inventory, including eggs, I can give to the Consortium. Just let me know and if I have it, I'll send it.

Kae

In that case you need to join us on Delphi so we can stay in touch. The Consortium is on there and ready to start work. Dot has done a splendid job of explaining who we are and what we do.
I only collect Christmas eggs but I'll need to know what to put on my wish list.

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 12:10 AM
Hi Kae
I'll be keeping you. Thanks for all your help. I'm already on Delphi and still part of the Consortium. I hope you get in touch when you get there.

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 2:37 AM
Hi Connie
Firstly have a lovely time in Ireland.
Secondly although this forum will be read only, the Midnight Castle forum on Delphi will have the same info being updated.
Please check it out. I found it confusing at first but it has advantages plus lots of friends willing to help. It is already feeling like home.
Hopefully some of your game friends will move with you.
Sorry but no information about Pond Friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 2:12 AM
I'm on Delphi as Norry6 same as here. I have been changing my nickname using my game names so hopefully friends will find me. It's easy to change whenever you want.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:59 AM
Me too DoubleMsMom
Well only on one game as my granddaughter wanted me to chose the Golden Man from Egypt. She's 5 and I was impressed so had to agree. My Christmas game won the little Angel.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:48 AM
Hi Lucy
I was wondering what those red items were
Glad you are making the move to delphi. I'll look out for you. I wasn't sure at first but I'm getting used to it.
Hope to see you there soon

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 3:13 PM
Thanks Datsa

I had no idea about the forum closing until I checked out your message.

I've joined Delphi but must admit I don't like it as much as here. It is all very confusing and I think it will take me a long time to get used to it. Oh well I have until 30th. My laptop is slow and it is taking me longer to move around the new forum.
I must admit I feel we have been deserted by BFG. I am on Facebook but no way am I using it to play games nor will I contribute to a public site.
If it wasn't for everything I have collected for the consortium I would seriously think about quitting.

Anyway here's to the future

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 12:43 PM
The verdict from the computer shop is I will need a new screen which they will have to order. They are also doing a diagnostics check to make sure I haven't caused any other damage. Hopefully I haven't but it will still be some time next week before I get it back. Sorry I won't be around to gift and help with the CC. So far it will cost £115!! Still better than having to buy a new laptop.

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 18 12:29 PM
Welcome back jack/TUGUM

Sorry to read you have lost your inventory. I'm happy to help especially with event items. Sadly my laptop is being repaired and I won't be around until sometime next week. Fingers crossed it won't take too long.

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 18 5:30 PM
Sorry all but the screen on my laptop isn't working. I panicked and thought the whole thing was kaput. Thank goodness everything else is okay and with help from my sister I managed to connect it to my TV and using that as a monitor I have taken down my wish lists.
Tomorrow morning I will be taking it to my computer man who hopefully will be able to repair it quickly and not too expensively. I will keep you updated.
Luckily I have a busy weekend with family so shouldn't suffer withdrawal symptoms too badly. Sorry I won't be able to gift.

Norry

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:59 PM
Same problem here in the UK. Hopefully I will be able to get into my games in the morning as I'm away for the weekend and need to sort out wish lists. Oh well looks like an early night is possible.
Thank you bfgllinalta for dealing with the problem so promptly.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:11 AM
Remember the Christmas Consortium. Despite the name all events are covered. If when the event closes you are still in need of flowers smiles and pet parts we are here to help. The only thing you can't do when the event ends is catch flying objects so if you need carrots put them on your wish lists now.

Have fun
Norry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator