Posts created by supahfly

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jul 17, 09 11:48 AM
moyung wrote:I'm a little disappointed with this game. I finished it in 2 1/2 hrs and didn't have to use any hints as the objects were so obvious and the puzzles not puzzling!! I don't often post on forums but thought I would in this case so that people would know before they bought it. The graphics are good and so is the story line but to be honest a young child could have got through it with very little difficulty.

I've spent a lot more than that on movies at the theater lasting half as long, and not nearly as fun.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 7:43 PM
Date scroll is behind the hieroglyphics puzzle.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 7:41 PM
Some differences can be so slight, that the color settings on your monitor may be too dark for you to notice. Try turning the contrast and brightness up to reveal those differences.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 7:39 PM
Put the weights on the scale. You need 11 pounds on each side, but in a certain fashion...USE THOSE HINTS!!!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 7:35 PM
bglori wrote:PLEASE!!! in stuck in the room where you need to put the mask on the statue,put the jars on the right pedestal i have 3 of the jars the duster and the blacklight what i cant find is that stupid sail so i can get the last jar the red one

Select the sail in your list to see an outline in your radar, then use a hint. It'll point to the sail.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 7:33 PM
With the heron selected, slowly move your cursor around the entire altar until it turns blue and you can place it.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 8, 08 7:24 PM
Most issues can be fixed by updating system components such as video card drivers. Try that first.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator