Posts created by Guavaman

posted in Cursed House 2 on Mar 13, 18 10:11 PM
I seem to have been playing Room 14 forever. Can anyone tell me how many levels there are to this room? Also, I started playing this game again for the first time in a while. If, by chance, I went through all the levels previously and have forgotten, how would I be able to tell. (At least on other Cursed House game seem to be giving me random levels after I completed it.)

posted in Bestseller: Curse of the Golden Owl on Jan 21, 18 10:06 PM
As far as I can tell, the crosshair crystals I need to complete Chapter 5, level 5 appear randomly, but I'm guessing that is wrong. Is there any way to create crosshair crystals? A chain of a certain length, perhaps. Thanks in advance.

posted in Grim Tales: The Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 16, 15 6:43 AM
I'm having trouble with the game freezing after I complete the planets marble puzzle mini game. I noticed several others had that problem in the now locked Technical Issues discussion page, but no one mentioned the usual solutions working. I did all the updating recommended on the Game Freeze page and even re-installed the game, but to no avail. Even when I reset the game after restarting, as soon as I hit the "Start" button, the game freezes. Was anyone able to fix this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator