Posts created by sanpry

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Mar 12, 12 9:54 PM
thanks for that, above, i love this game and like to find all the objects, next best thing to the morfing object. sorry for spelling sandy

posted in Ghost Towns: The Cats of Ulthar on Mar 11, 12 11:37 PM
so, are the cats all over or only in certain scenes?
thanks
sandy

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 6:53 PM
yippi i love morphing things, just doing exiled prince. the dark parables.that has them and not a c e .
so ill be buying this one, ijust get then straight away,
thanks more developers ,and big fish.

posted in Fishdom - Spooky Splash on Mar 28, 11 4:22 PM
no, never i am on 4268 leval, just play now when ones brain needs to do somthing , no think.
cant say its not good value, haha.

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 3:19 PM
thanks to all the reveiws,im off to buy,as soon as i saw, morphing objects i was sold, wooopi

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 15, 11 4:30 PM
was going to try demo, but living in the brisbane area. have seen enough water for now, so will wait a while.

ivillagegrinch wrote:
sanpry wrote:thanks for all the input, i will download first of december, as its three credits for my next card, cant wait ,and all the bugs will be fixed by then, looks great. must have patence, thanks fellow fishes, san

How can you wait that long?? MCF has become our family's Thanksgiving tradition, and when the teens leave for college next year, I'm certain it'll lure them back home more than sleeping in their own beds.

thanks for all the input, i will download first of december, as its three credits for my next card, cant wait ,and all the bugs will be fixed by then, looks great. must have patence, thanks fellow fishes, san

hi, would any kind fishy like to say how long the game is? that is those that have bought it ? i would be sooo gratful.

posted in And Yet It Moves on Sep 28, 10 1:56 AM
how weird, some one boo bood? hahah

posted in Vampire Brides: Love Over Death on Sep 25, 10 9:43 PM
thanks to every one for there opinions, i always check before downloading
as if the reveiws are poor, i save waisting my download .
thanks fishes,

like some fishes, i am waiting for tomorrow to buy, for august punch card,
any one know if this game has the morphing objects ? like dire grove?
too manny games i have a file of to do ones, poor bank acount, have fun and thanks to all the forum fishes, im a squid today,

Smallhaven wrote:As one who enjoyed the first Crystal Portal, I was anxious for this sequel to be released. Within fifteen minutes of playing, I knew it was a purchase for several of the positive remarks already posted.

Honestly, I doubt if a Strategy Guide is needed. Ditto for the walkthrough. But then everyone's ability on games is different and while this is easy for me, it may be challenging for another person. Especially, someone new to this genre or style of HOG.

As for it being "easy"... sometimes that is exactly what I need in a game. Like today. Having to euthanize my cat this morning, I was in need of something to ease my mind from the grief. Playing this game in half hour increments is helping me get through the day.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials on Jun 12, 10 2:51 AM
looks great download no prob, have played a bit and will buy, i am i bit worreid about no walkthrough, do we have to buy the quide? hope not, any one know the lenth of this game?
been with big fish about four years and had little troubles, when i have they service well ,keep it up be lost with out you, sandy

GrammaKj wrote:I'm definitely not purchasing the Collector's Edition and plan to wait a few weeks for the regular game. Now this would be the time I would search for Poodlebear's review. I miss her!

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 9:14 PM
i agree, were have poodlebear and the others gone? did i miss somthing,as i relied on there veiws. boohoo,
no replys how long this game is chapter wise, still temting!!!
keep it up love my games .i think im a sqid today ,

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on May 27, 10 9:12 PM
msrox wrote:Hello all you fishies. I have been a BFG member for years and have never posted but have always read the forums daily on all the new games, particularly HOG and IHOG. Today I felt compelled to post because about 2 months ago I was fortunate to have been chosen to beta test Puppet Show. I have been waiting oh so impatiently for it to be available for purchase, (I have the first one as well). It is FABULOUS!!! and more. It's exactly the right mix of hiddens, minis, adventure, eye-catching, addicting, spooky.....I could go on and on and on. Even though my pocket is always a little on the light side, I have to get the CE. There is no turning back now.
And.............a huge Thank you to all the posters that take the time to write reviews for all of us to ponder and make decisions. It helps soooooo much. To Prpldva, CasualGran, TerryMann, Smallhaven, Oldbay, Eisteepfish, (hope I spelled that right), LizzieK, Poodlebear, (we miss you), and many many others, you are very much appreciated!
I guess it's now official........I am a Sea Anemone!!! WOO HOO!

Thank you BFG....you just keep getting better and better.

posted in Sarah Maribu and the Lost World on Feb 4, 10 7:03 PM
hi fishys, i agree to a easer game now and then, we are not all fast gamers, it can take me days, on and off. to do the games, loved dire grove and the echoes of stone castle, ect but good to go off now and then, still trying this game on its hour, . reminds me a bit of samatha swift,
love all the games, and you can barly buy a coffee these days for the price,
keep it up big fish, you make my day when i check in every night at 6.30 pm to see whats on offer,
thats cause im in a land down under.

did any one anser this mercury bottle problem, wont let us put it in the rock, help.

JOLENE870 wrote:Is it me!!! I have completed the thing, got to the end tried to put the mercury vial in the rock and it wont let me! Can anyone hlep! I have obviously missed something!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator