Posts created by beep0624

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Nov 25, 17 5:49 AM
Please add me. I gift whenever I can. 424965

posted in Wanderland on Nov 9, 17 5:29 AM
New to the game. Please add me. ID 288530
Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 10, 17 5:09 AM
I grew up and lived in South Florida for over 50 years. We survived many hurricanes from Donna in 1960, Andrew in 1992, and Wilma, just to name a few. We moved to NC five years ago, but still have friends and family in Florida. Knowing the terrors and the damage a hurricane can inflict we are feeling like we are there with our family, at least in our hearts. Please be safe. My thoughts and prayers are for everyone. I've heard even here in western North Carolina we'll be feeling some of the effects of Irma but, thankfully, nothing like we would if we still lived there.

God bless everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 17 4:09 AM
Since I got a new computer, I decided to start a new game. MC became stagnant with updates so few and far between that I decided to start new. My friend code is 680546. I gift to those who gift me. Please add me.

posted in Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call on Apr 10, 17 8:38 AM
I had no problems until the last update. Now I cannot get past level 27. Is there anyway to uninstall the update? If not, please issue a refund for the game since I cannot play it any longer.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 5:46 AM
For the THIRD time, I lost my friend list in an update. This gets rather frustrating. I like the expression "make new friends, but keep the old"...

Playing as Barbara
Old ID 120174
New 621087

Please add me as a friend.

posted in Wanderland on May 8, 16 4:29 AM
Please add me: 189376

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 4:34 AM
Barbara 120174

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 4:14 AM
I've been playing for a long time now but am in need of new friends that are interested in exchanging gifts daily, not just at holidays. Also, if all you want are pet food, please don't bother to add me. I need to feed my own pets so that I am not arrested for animal cruelty! I gift all 15 gifts a day, but only to friends that gift back. My code is 120174. Looking forward to some new friends!

Barbara

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 16 2:50 PM
I was the person who started this thread and want to thank all of the people who friended me since then. Unfortunately, I had a problem with the latest update and ended up with a new friend code. I would like people to know I did not abandon them on purpose!

Since I am now friendless, I will accept anybody who is a serious gifter. My new code is a610118.

Thanks and Happy Spring to all!

Barbara

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 16 4:32 PM
Thank you to the developers for their work in solving the problems for Windows 10 players. In spite of all the complaints you get I appreciate your hard work! I love to play this game and am glad to be able once again to get going once again. Keep up the good work. I, personally, love the changes each time there is an update. It keeps things interesting.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 22, 16 10:06 AM
I am so glad to see other people who agree with me. Every time there is an update that makes the slightest change, so many people get really upset. The important thing they need to remember is that it is JUST A GAME! Nobody's life is going to change, nothing bad will happen, etc. If you are unhappy with the changes then just don't play anymore.

All the hoopla about the latest update is that they will need to deplete their inventory. Why hoard all these things? Just so you can be the first to rush through the next update and finish before everyone else? Where's the fun in that?

I am enjoying this latest update. I like having something to do while waiting even if when the next update comes I'll have to work at finding the items rather than just sailing through without any work. Keep up the good work developers.

I have tried contacting customer support about not being able to play this game and all I get are automated responses with troubleshooting tips. I have responded to their emails with pleas for help and have never received a response even though they promise to reply within 72 hours. I am very disappointed with this non-response. They did provide a free game code, but what good does that do when this is the game I want to play, not some other that I am not interested in. Please do not say you will respond within 72 hours and then do nothing!!!! Why ask us to post tech issues here if they don't do anything about it?!?

Bah humbug Big Fish!

I purchased this game along with several others. The other games work fine but when I hit play on the MCF game nothing happens except that it goes right to the recent activity, play again screen. The game does not open at all. The recent activity screen comes up immediately without the game doing anything at all. All my other games (and I've been playing on Big Fish for years) have no problems. I play on a pc. I have uninstalled and re-downloaded the game three times but the same thing keeps happening. The game worked fine when I played it before purchasing. Please advise as to what I can do or how I can get a refund on this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 15 8:41 AM
I just started playing Midnight Castle a short while ago. I'll take all the friend requests that come my way and will gift as I can to all I can. My player name is Stitcher (I love to cross stitch as well as play computer games!) and my code is a610118. Thanks to all who friend and gift me.

Barbara

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jun 8, 15 6:17 AM
I just started playing a few days ago and just got to the point where I can have some friends. (I guess I have been a good girl!). Please add me as a friend and I will gift if I possibly can. My code is 197935. Thanks! My playing name is Stitcher.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 28, 14 4:44 AM
Being one of the rare people on the earth who does not do Facebook, I'm hoping to find people who will friend me on the android version of MC. My friend code is a4551. To those who are kind enough to gift me, I will gift in return as I can. Thanks! Barbara

I had a problem with my game, and ended up with a new friend code. Please friend me at a610118.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 14 6:19 AM
At 64 (and still going strong, thank goodness) I know I fit into this category. It's nice to know there are lots of others enjoying this game as much as I am. My husband is not into computer games so I am glad to hear that I am not alone in this world! I can say this is really the first game that I have become totally addicted to; the first game I play in the morning and the last game before shutting down for the evening. I will miss playing when I go on vacation in two weeks. I am up to level 38 and am proud to say I have done it all on my own. No buying coins or diamonds. What's the enjoyment in playing if you haven't accomplished this on your very own.

I, too, am enjoying Nightfall while waiting for the next go-round of MC. Also, I take advantage of the breaks to do my laundry and house cleaning.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 24, 14 4:07 AM
Please add me as a friend. I'm a new player and enjoy the game lots. My code is 627703. Thanks!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 19, 14 2:13 PM
I just started the game and would appreciate being added as a friend. My code is 132 9457. Thanks to all who accept.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator