Posts created by Babochka

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 on Jul 3, 15 8:04 AM
prasm wrote:I am having same issues as others. Using Windows Vista. Game downloaded fine, but when I try to open it to play, it trys to open then disappears. With all the people here complaining about this, why isn't something being posted as to how to rectify this issue? Also, when I look at the actual program files, I don't see an .exe extension. Is this the issue?

Big Fish adds code to the game executable (.exe) file so that it is hidden. To display the file follow the instructions from 'Help'

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1748/kw/hidden%20files

(Copy and paste the above into your browser to open or search the Help for the subject "Run Game as Administrator')

Once the files are unhidden, double click on the file under program files labeled:

cruiseDirector1 launcher.exe to open the game

Hope this helps....

The System Requirements are listed as:

Game System Requirements:
CPU: 600 Mhz
RAM: 128 MB
DirectX: 6.0
Hard Drive: 955 MB

I realize this is supposed to be the minimum system requirements, however, these are incredibly 'minimum' at best.

This appears to be for systems running Windows 98 not a current OS.

Processor speeds have not been in Mhz since 2000 -
There is no way a download that requires 955MB of hard drive space would be successful with a processor speed of 600Mhz (much less be able to even boot a current OS.)

DirectX 6.0 was released in 1998 - Direct X 9, 10, and 11 are not backwards compatible

128MB RAM? Current games require at least 1 Gig of available memory

These requirements cannot be accurate, can they?

posted in Off The Record: Liberty Stone Collector's Edition on May 31, 15 4:38 PM
That's not the developers mistake, it's the BFG Team's mistake.

Check the credits, as is with most of the games currently released, the Strategy Guide is written and edited by a member of the BFG Team.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception on Apr 10, 15 8:42 AM
Hi hippyfishie!

This Is not a word puzzle, just a letter placement puzzle. (I would have preferred a word puzzle --love those too!)

You need to place the letters scattered around on the printing press in the bottom two rows in the same order as the letters in the two rows on the left side.

The correct order is from bottom to top on the two rows on the left.

Click on the letter then click on the correct placement in the bottom row ---- the letter will move there automatically

Hope this helps!

posted in Regency Solitaire on Apr 9, 15 5:38 PM
Hi Eggnoggin!

There is the ability to do that in the current version of this game.

Quit the hand you are currently playing by clicking the Quit Button at the top right of the screen.

Return to the main menu.

Click on Play and a Message will display: "Resume Chapter? - Continue Chapter where you left off?"

If you select No on that message, you can start that chapter over.

It's another great feature included in this game!

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 15 8:10 PM
Hi dkkeyes - Wish I could have helped.

I just realized I may have caused some confusion in the solution I posted.
(I changed my original post as using switch might have been confusing. My apologies.)

You do not have to actually move the circles, just click on them and they should light up and switch automatically.

Do the circles light up when you click on them? If not, then contacting customer support will hopefully get this fixed.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 15 8:03 PM
Camera Puzzle ---- Hint and Spoiler

When moving the Small Circles, look at where each one is 'attached' to the Large outer circles that surround them.

The Small Circles can only be switched with another circle when both circles are connected to the same large circles.

With that in mind, and using the same labels that appear in the Strategy Guide:
V W X Y Z – Solve the puzzle as follows:

****SPOILER*****

Click on the circles:
Y and V
Z and X
Z and W
V and X
Z and X

Hope this helps!

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception Collector's Edition on Mar 26, 15 8:01 PM
Camera Puzzle ---- Hint and Spoiler

When moving the Small Circles, look at where each one is 'attached' to the Large outer circles that surround them.

The Small Circles can only be switched with another circle when both circles are connected to the same large circles.

With that in mind, and using the same labels that appear in the Strategy Guide:
V W X Y Z – Solve the puzzle as follows:

****SPOILER*****

Click the circles:
Y and V
Z and X
Z and W
V and X
Z and X

Hope this helps!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator