Posts created by jaxxgirl

posted in Edge of Reality: Fatal Luck Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 5:15 PM
"SAME issue as with Immortal Love: Black Lotus, screen continuously flickers. What is up with 4friends games doing this? I have the most up to date drivers...this is getting ridiculous.

Same problem here with both games. I don't understand: I've played games from this dev on this computer before and loved them. But cannot play these last two.

I'm using Windows 10, but I have to think many others are, too. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck, and have checked all the usual suspects BFG suggests.

VERY frustrated.

posted in PuppetShow: The Curse of Ophelia on Mar 18, 18 3:22 PM
THANK YOU Joey! Still have no idea how that clue would lead me to that solution, though. Didn't work on my first try, but will try again and hope I have success.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 26, 18 2:48 PM
I returned "Mr. Froggo" to his lady frog friend, and they hopped away. Now, the Hint sends me back to their log, telling me that she is missing something, but she's not there anymore, and there are no tools to be used on the sparkling area.

???

posted in The Unseen Fears: Outlive Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 5:03 PM
Also Windows 10, and it is almost like a strobe light is running behind the game. I couldn't take it long enough to set up a profile. I don't need a migraine inducing screen: it was driving me nuts. Disappointed because I enjoy this developer's games. Will wait for a fix.

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 16 7:43 PM
Thank you to all who gave suggestions on how to run the game. But I am beyond unhappy with this. Same as others: black screen, unable to run the game. This happened, even with the fixes, on the last game from this dev. LOVE them, but seems like there is a serious problem: do NONE of the Beta testers use Windows 10?

I haven't tried the suggestion to change my screen settings: while that might work, I do not think that should be something that we, as consumers, should have to do.

Cannot describe how disappointed I am.

I uninstalled, and reinstalled the "fixes" for the last Mad Head game. Still cannot get it to play.

Yes, the code for a free game is nice, but not good enough for me. BFG, what is up?

I am SO tired of hearing that the only solution to a tech problem is to start a game over from the beginning, and follow some certain order of picking items up to use them. I exited the game, went back to the scene, and still can't pick up the clipper half that is in the box. VERY frustrated!

Update not showing up on my page, even after selecting the "manual" option to check for updates.

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 16 5:54 PM
Any one else having a problem with going to the Guide and then being unable to return to the game?

Many of the same issues as the other folks. Black screen, used task manager, then clicking on the game icon brought it up. BUT super slow and jerky. Down arrow in HOS stayed on the screen the whole time. Every click takes a long time to have a result. Neat looking game, but unplayable for me. Windows 10

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 15 5:53 PM
Same problem here, running Windows 10. I've got two of the bracelets, but "Nothing to do here" message when I try to go to the third room, and the map says that the location is locked. Sigh.

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 16, 15 5:15 PM
Everything was going swimmingly (so to speak) until I played the bonus game. There are three rooms in which I am to find the three bracelets for the arm. But after getting two of them, I'm not allowed back into the third room. Sigh, and it was going SO WELL, too!

Same here, Twinsmom_1 Still really slow, and now just caused my computer to restart, with the video error message. The "fix" obviously did not solve the problems. VERY frustrated.

Uninstalled and reinstalled, and working better now. Not perfect, but definitely better.

Running Windows 10 and having all sorts of problems. Sometimes the game simply will not load after the opening segment, other times my computer restarts itself with an error message of "video TDR failure". And, yes, when I was able to play, the cursor was a nightmare. Hope there's some sort of fix, as I enjoyed playing the other games in this series.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 15, 15 5:17 AM
acter wrote:Look on the shelf where the two hats and mask are located.

jaxxgirl wrote:I'm down to needing to break the parrot so that I can get the lollipop, but can't find what to use to do so! Tried a hint, and was told to "move along." Played the Match 3 for about 10 minutes, removed over a dozen Eipix tokens, but the blue item (lollipop) never was removed. I can see that, at the end, I will get the third bird for the tree emblem, but can't get past the parrot and the lollipop. AARRRGGGHHH!

Just tried that, acter, but no luck. I looked and clicked all over that shelf, but to no avail. I see the hats,and the mask, but nothing to pick up, no matter what I try. Thanks, though. Maybe I'll try micro-clicking around it some more.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 15 6:35 PM
Sent a report, and a Dr. Felix file. Hopefully they can find a fix.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 15 5:20 PM
Thanks for the post, jcsgame. Misery loves company, I guess, but mostly good to know that I am not alone having this problem. I've clicked on every possible (and a lot of impossible) objects in the HOS to use to break the parrot, with no luck. Not used to having the "hint" button not show me what to look for, and REALLY don't get why the Match 3 didn't work right. Sigh. I'll send a report, too, when I get a chance, but maybe yours will get this fixed.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jun 14, 15 3:39 PM
I'm down to needing to break the parrot so that I can get the lollipop, but can't find what to use to do so! Tried a hint, and was told to "move along." Played the Match 3 for about 10 minutes, removed over a dozen Eipix tokens, but the blue item (lollipop) never was removed. I can see that, at the end, I will get the third bird for the tree emblem, but can't get past the parrot and the lollipop. AARRRGGGHHH!

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 15 5:07 AM
I hadn't played long enough to get to the "glitch" that everyone was talking about. Then I saw that there was an update available, so downloaded that. I was afraid I was going to have to start the game over, but instead was able to pick up where I'd left off. It's a shame that there were problems, but kudos for the fix and for how it worked.

Thanks, felixplayer: I went back to the second scene, and the raven was easy to find: so long as I didn't look where they said it would be.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator