Posts created by missruth13

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Mar 21, 15 11:27 AM
What the heck?! I get all the way to the end, and nothing happens?! I set all the dials expecting to see the contraption explode, and all the people freed, and nothing happens. I check the walkthrough and it says, basically "set the dials, ok you're done. Congratulations." Where is the climax? Where is the finale? Why does nothing happen? I reset the dials 3 times to be sure I wasn't doing something wrong, but even the walkthrough just says that's it, it doesn't say anything is even SUPPOSED to happen.

After all that work, and some clues were so vague, and other things there was no way you'd think to do them without checking the walkthrough, (I like harder puzzles but not when you are expected to do something with no direction or idea of even the fact that it needs to be done never mind how to go about it, as in a few of the steps here), and then, nothing happens at the end. Even the fake mother got blown up, you'd think the machine would at least explode at the end. What fun is there in defeating a villain if you don't see his defeat or the rewards of winning? Big disappointment after all that work.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator