Posts created by Jav12

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 3, 17 5:58 PM
Deleted post. Sorry, Senior moment!
JJJ i835265

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 16 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday fellow Sagittarian! I hope you have a marvelous day!
JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 21, 16 10:05 PM
I finally got my 27th ghost, all three screens show at least 1 of each ghost for a total of 27. My achievement counter only shows 25 of 27. What am I doing wrong.

JJJ
i835625

I turned off my iPad and restarted. The counter reset to 26 of 27. Still won't show the correct number.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 20, 16 7:39 PM
I downloaded the IOS upgrade this morning and was able to play with no problems. This afternoon the game touch spots - DQ, friends, a trick-or-treaters wouldn't work. Now I don't know if they work or not because the game kicks me out after just a few minutes of play. All progress is lost.

Any help would be appreciated.

JJJ
i835625

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 30, 16 2:07 PM
Is there anything I can do to stop the constant game crashing. I can't gift I can barely play. Please let me know.

ID i835625

JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 29, 16 4:13 PM
Some of the pet eggs sell for good coinage!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 5:44 PM
It was one thing to get ads when I logged in. I can live with that. It is another thing to have ads pop up in the game. If this keeps up I will soon be an ex player.

JJJ

Hmm. It only happened twice. Really close together. Must have been a glitch. Fingers crossed.

JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 16 8:32 PM
I got through the castle HOS one time before it started. When I went back in I had lost 1 1/2 rooms. UGH! I am not going to do any more until it is fixed.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 16 8:22 PM
I am having the same shut down problem.
I835625

JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 16 8:14 PM
Mine too!

JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 16 4:44 PM
Sneaky BF - getting ready for a new update! I hope!
JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 16 4:26 PM
Have I been blind all along or has that portal always been there in Limb Entrance? It isn't open but I just don't remember seeing it before.
JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 16 10:06 PM
My room is open for any one who would like to use it. Gifting will be slow but you are still welcome.
JJJ
i835625

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 16 8:39 PM
Jav12 wrote:I am at level 65 and holding until the next update. I confess that I sorta quit playing due to technical issues during the spring. The issues were corrected by an update and I am again a daily player. Unfortunately, I missed most of the spring eggs. A special thanks to Katy-Kat. You are a friend indeed. My Christmas cards are going straight to you. JJJ.

My thanks to everyone who has responded to this plea. I am over half way there!
I am removing my id because I think it is only fair to give back an it is becoming harder with all my new friends. Again, thanks everyone and keep those eggs rolling. JJJ

08/25/15 Wow. This all happened so fast. I have now completed my spring egg achievement thanks to all the wonderful new friends this post brought me. If anyone needs me to give them back just ask! JJJ

4/22/16 Just completed both last spring and this spring. Finally crafted all those wreaths, got the donkey and jack-in-the-box. Whew. It was a long wait. Special thanks to Jackie. She tried so hard to help me but those pesky iris and smiles just weren't available. Any way, thanks to all my patient friends for putting up with an impossible wish list for so many months.

Happy spring in the Castle!

JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 16 7:33 PM
Looking for Spring Event friends but you are welcome to stay around after the event.

Removed My ID. Great response! Thanks everyone!

Playing as JJJ. See you on the terrace!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 16 5:45 PM
I am not going to tell you how long I played with Just John, the Snow Griffin and no morphing flowers. It was way to long. The morphing flowers I figured out on my own because I sortta thought I saw something and the next time I was in that locale I looked for it, clicked and watched fly up into the counter.

I started a game on my PC recently and noticed the game now covers most of what I learned on my own.

I just wish there was some way to direct newbies to the forum. It is the BEST.
JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 16 9:58 AM
Today I am a happy player. I just did a castle round and out of 22 HOS I got 10 items, 8 coins, and 4 shards. That is a drop rate I can live with!
JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 16 5:13 PM
I think I am one of the bad quys. I don't track what I receive. I usually try to gift the first or second item on the wish list. If the name says stamps I usually gift the unique stamp. I just don't want to track one more thing. Sorry, but I am lazy.
JJJ.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 4:28 PM
I take back all mean thoughts I had. I was able to leave the last needed gifts under my friends Christmas trees and I now have Mrs. Claus. Thank you, thank you, thank you. There really is magic in the Castle.

JJJ

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 31, 15 10:49 PM
Nope, she is not a happy avatar. She gives me the creeps, she can stay in the closet. Going back to Ghost Girl. I can identify with her.

JJJ

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator