Posts created by LadyMarie

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 15 8:49 AM
I can't get through level 8. Keep doing the same HOS over and over. Getting cross eyed waiting and just looking for flowers. Do not want to start putting $ into this game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 1, 15 8:34 AM
I need friends

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 11, 08 7:44 PM
thank you. I guess I was missing that. If anyone posted an answer before , I missed it. lets see if I can move on!!

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 11, 08 5:51 PM
Ok, take the magnifying glass and look at the right rear track of the bulldozer to get the paper clip.

following one wall of the maze should get you all the way around.

I started out stuck at the air medallion. So I went back (on my laptop) and started all over again. (re-installed 3 times) And now I am stuck back at the bridge - put it together, dug up all the items for the next part with the help of the sonar, but before I could move on, the shovel disappeared. when you get to the part where you have to dig up the key (found with the metal detector) so you can get the key to open the box with the detonator to use the dynamite, I have no shovel.

So, having helped with the rest, can anyone help me? I went to tech support, downloaded activeX

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 10:54 AM
Celeryhart, does that mean you have re-installed the game?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 7:31 AM
No, all the rooms say all objects found (or something like that) and the only thing left is the green drapery where the air medallion is (says Here it is) and heating water makes steam. But there is no more wood available, the fire basin is gone. Does BFG ever read these forum questions/answers?

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Oct 9, 08 7:25 AM
yes, got 3 of 4 medallions.
you think re-installing would help?
seems I am not the only one with the problem though.
did you use all the wood in the first fire?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator