Posts created by General_hobojoe

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 3:35 PM
janwinley wrote:Very quick and short question...has anyone answered or acknowledged this feedback? Because I have a feeling we are all wasting our time if they haven't the decency to respond by now. I really don't think they deserve any loyalty from everyone in fact I doubt if they are even reading the thread.

There has been a couple responses from the mods......back on page 33 and 36 or so..... cheers **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 3:31 PM
Let us buy the shards for coins.....at 1 shard for 10 coins..... cheers **D@NgeR**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 2:52 PM
Desertdruid wrote:If you don't use all your tokens spinning the wheel, do they carry over to the next round? Or do you "use em or lose em"?

Yes we lose them.....but we all at one time dreamed of them carrying over....wouldn't that be the bees knees...??........hoping **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 12:57 PM
I found I had to weigh "inventory" to diamonds.......I chose diamonds to get three of the pets...the new pets.......instead of collecting the keys.....so for me diamonds were the way to go to save precious inventory doing the blue key quests.... **D**
the key of fate used to open the ghostly chest is 455 diamonds......the keys to craft the key of fate are 250 diamonds I believe.....so I went that route.... .....five openings are needed.....4 for the pets....and 1 for the food bundle....some have done it in four....but the game gave me two pets...then a bundle.....then two pets......my game took 5 openings.to get the 4 pets.....and some have got them on the dice table......charectars ar "blank" circle.....click them to win the pets.......I didn't see them....so had to pay!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 12:44 PM
Totally.......rawkn it Annielil...... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 12:07 PM
Also within an HOS the items will not change nor the order of them.....unlike game play HOS's where the items change per given HOS each time.....in the tournaments...the HOS items for the whole of that tournament WILL NOT CHANGE.......that is a significant clue to the more you do the HOS's in a given tournament....the better you'll be familure with them for that tournament.....and over tournaments.....there seems to be similarities with a finite # of HOS possibilities...meaning i done 50 + tournaments and only seen maybe 20 different HOS possibilities........so familiarity is a given over a long time with them.........just random info for you.....JUST HAVE FUN.....no stress.... **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 11:48 AM
TickledTrout wrote:Hi,
I've never played the tournaments as I do not know what to expect.
If anyone has the time could you possibly explain the rules and what you have to do. I have a horror of jumping in and losing my hard earned diamonds.

Many thanks,
Tammy (level 69).

Yo TT.....breathe and relax.....and have fun.....usually....once opened....there are before you five doors.....no particular order....click one and it opens to an HOS.....18 items usually......at your disposal are wands and crystal balls if in your inventory...DO not USE WANDS.....C-balls are fine.......but....there is a time aspect and accuracy aspect......one click per item......as best you can in the quickest time....gets you a BASE score.........now there also are tokens....3 per room for a total of 15........these give you spins on the wheel to get a higher score than your base......3 tokens per spin........
I open the room look immediatly for the tokens.....then proceed to the item collection.....as soon as it it is done do all 5 that way......spin all possible spins....and IMMEDIATLY rebuy a round.....so the HOS's are fresh....the more you do usually the better base score.........to use all spin tokens for the highest possible score.....and place in the top 100........use C-balls to locate objects.....not wands. and steady one time clicking to gain accuracy points......and relax.....if you do not rebuy then the timer will say 20 min. to play free again....i rebuy immedatly if the score is not great......usually the second time through boosts the score......but collect the tokens to spin the wheel.....and spin that than till you can't...ONLY way to get the HUGE scores...so LUCK plays a roll in this.......base scores are the skill.....higher the base potential to the higher the total........DO not USE wands............ever. use the C-Balls if you have to.....they won't take away from your score......The wands will......... **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 10:10 AM
Me too....just do some here n there.....for the HOPE.......and once again...NOPE......so i am tying the ROPE......after I pray to the POPE......[Removed by Moderator] and droppin shards and coins so I MOPE.........cheers **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 16 9:05 AM
Let me at the one that is mad......let me at em' I say......twiddeling my thumbs till tourny time.......see ya in top 100....**D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 6:33 PM
Hate to be the bearer of ilk.....as to the Trina.....I have done 5 in a row....all were 50 HOS with 20 ZZ's......5 in a row............and the DQ's have always been the same requests within them.......the list is in the Helpful Links Thread.....and took over a year to compile the information.........however the first part of your post is solid......the extra medallions have a niche in the game with falling from the pets... cheers **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 4:51 PM
Yea....like tell this"1" to be cool to that "0"......and go have a couple of drinks......then tell the rest of the "1's" to chill out with the rest of the "0's"......and drop the items again.....RIGHT!?.........I get it now......: ) **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 8:38 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Are we being a little sarcastic here General? I

Without question........a shallow attempt....i shall refrain.... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 8:12 AM
with each HOS I randomly think.......I really love this up...date... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 16 8:03 AM
Yea the "new" math is like being ok with cutting our nose despite our face.....who needs the nose anyway.......? **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 4:51 PM
Excellent explanation Annielil.....and spot on Ratso.......!! and maybe with a focus as to the real truth of this HOS item depletion and the stress it has put to the Castle folks as a whole...the gravity of all player levels being affected......hope this has teeth to the REALITY we face.

Cheers **D@NgeR** out

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 2:19 PM
All day every day as was....as should be.....till the end of time....forever.... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 10:54 AM
As I Coco......and for the life of me I see not any reason to tout the DEV's for this update..........completely contrair to any reasoned depiction of the latest disaster.

pulling the last hairs on my dome...... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 10:37 AM
siberlene wrote:I don't understand the level of distaste for the latest update that I'm reading here. So items don't drop at the same rate. Hmm. Doesn't anyone enjoy a challenge anymore? Every shard that drops works towards something, whether it be Trina or an achievement. Every coin that drops builds the bank. What can be wrong with that?

It's might be nice to have things handed to me every time I want something but, personally, I'd rather work for it. This is a game similar to life. Work hard and you'll get there.

If it was too easy it wouldn't be half as much fun.

We all were working fine before.....and having the FREEDOM to get more coins per inventory item as opposed to being given 15 coins each time.......a harpey feather is worth 25 coins....I can sell it for 10 more than what it is now.......or disenchant it for the shard..........a cannonball is the same.....and all other items worth 30 coins in the city and forrest and tower.......so to settle for the 15 is a lazy act to say as is is just fine........no work there..... **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 10:32 AM
Imamama wrote:I am on level 62. I have done 264 HOS (basically 4 complete rounds and a few extras for DQ's). When I started these rounds I had no open character quests but 1 (a new ZZ I had just opened)
Of those HOS I received 136 coin rewards ($2040); 50 shards and 78 items.
For the 78 items I received I broke it down into categories of how many I already had of the item in my inventory.
54/78 I had over 100 of those items in my inventory
15/78 I had 51-100 already in inventory.
8/78 I had 26-50 already in inventory.
14/78 I had 10-25 already in inventory.
9/78 I had less than 10 already in inventory.
Only 2 items of those 78 I didn't have any in my inventory (they were for a character quest for a new ZZ I had opened). I did not receive any hard to get items (banner/loyalty;immortal treasure;polestar)
Personally I would rather a chance at another item in a HOS than more coins. I would rather feed another pet or 2 to get more money. And I really don't care about the shards.

AWESOME.....analysis....and intel gathering......this is a great swatch of "regular" play of late.....and an undeniable look into the Castle at hand......despicable. **D**

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 1, 16 9:12 AM
Seems as if our words are for not......and falling on deaf ears.....like a a potato that's too hot.......seems the more ya try the farther back you become....as is with the inventory depleting with every HOS done.....as is with talk of hopes to a change......when they say we listen and then show the NEW and improved GAME.....as is with the conviviality of our words brings a smile and tears....and joy of gut busting linguistics....chained in cheers.....these folks have a truth of a steadfast plight.....YET left unacknowledged......they will say GOOD NIGHT !! **D** out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator