Posts created by xraiderfan

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 18 6:56 PM
I tried to run the game as an administrator, and complained to tech support. They sent me right back here. They did give me a coupon (but not for a collector's edition) but... they sent me right back here. And it took 3 days to hear from them.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 7:48 PM
I can't get to the bonus level. I even let the credits run through several times. HELP!!!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 18 7:32 PM
I can't access either.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 7:03 PM
I get "access violation 0x63E365BA." I'll try step 2 of your fixes now. Ugh.

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 16 8:00 AM
I don't know if this is a game glitch but I've looked repeatedly and can only find 7. an someone post a map or tell me where the missing one is?

Thanks!

posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 10, 15 7:40 AM
level 30 - top hindu's trade is hidden behind resources bar. Not cool.

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Mar 1, 15 5:53 AM
Level 8 - can pick up the bag but can't activate what's in it. There is no "hat" on my inventory. I deleted and downloaded the game again. The update didn't work.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 6:24 PM
That did it for me too. Thank you!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 5:24 PM
I updated iOS and can open the game but the Easter Basket doesn't work.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 5:22 PM
None of these things worked for me. Rip off!!!

Big Fish Games, why aren't you answering?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 4:58 AM
lanimur wrote:
DixieChick53 wrote:You collect the Spring Basket rewards in the same place you open the Chests (or Eggs) that you collect throughout the game. Just "use" the Spring Basket and goodies are delivered!

I checked there. No Spring Basket.

Same. I have the spring basket icon between my diamonds and my energy but no basket where my chests and eggs are stored.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 14 9:35 PM
Maybe I'm stupid but I can't trade. I have the right dragons but when I hit OK nothing happens. What am I missing? Thanks!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 14 1:16 PM
The new update won't open on my iPad. I get a black screen for a minute then it goes back to the main screen. HELP!!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 22, 14 3:19 PM
Posted in wrong place, sorry. Can't complete several quests because the way to exchange is broken. I have 2 orb tasks but I can't trade orbs for those squares or for cash. I also can't trade barbarians for helmets or cash. I can trade for the other tasks.

Thanks.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 22, 14 11:29 AM
All of a sudden, I can't complete some of the quests. I have the orb twice (seriously???) and I can't trade to get rid of them. I also have the barbarian and can't trade to get rid of him.

I can trade to complete the other quests, though.

I play on my iPad.

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Feb 26, 14 5:49 AM
I may be missing something but on Level 8, there's no way to rebuild the railroad.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 10, 14 5:51 AM
Another one who can't click on the gold in the right on 5.10. I've played the level more than 20 times to try to finish the game with all gold. About 5% of the time, and usually after many clicks, that gold will register. Otherwise, it's just wasted clicks.

Also, several times when I click on a bonus, it boots me right out of the game.

Definitely tech issues on this one.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 4, 14 1:09 AM
I haven't gotten the vanilla ice cream either. Well, ok, out of 5 ice chests, I got one. Since it takes forever to get the snowflakes and garlands, I'll just use diamonds to get the fairy.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 31, 13 12:33 PM
My free every 3 hour chest broke. I clicked on it after not touching the game for 12 hours or so. The lid was ajar but it required 5 diamonds to open. Nothing came out and it hasn't reappeared.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Dec 24, 13 9:39 PM
Where's the living room? Maybe only on PC?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator