Posts created by Adnaram

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 20, 17 12:57 PM
This has probably been asked and answered already, but I just couldn't go through 200+ messages to find out. (I know, that's lazy but I'm having a rough day) Anyway, I've re-installed the game onto my new computer, and it plays fine, but the game manager keeps telling me that I need to purchase the game and that I have only have 60 minutes left to play.

Also, on my old computer, when I clicked on the game's shortcut, it went right to the game, but now it opens the game manager and I have to play the game from there. Then, no matter how many times I tell the game manager to not open when I'm finished playing the game, it always opens when I exit the game and tells me I need to purchase the game.

My old computer ran Windows 7, and this one is Windows 10. Could that be the issue? If so, how do I solve it?

Thanks!
Maranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 19, 17 2:38 PM
I got a new computer for Christmas and am finally moving the last of my stuff over to it. The last thing to go is MC. So, if you're on my friends list, I'm losing you for a day or so. I have all your IDs so I'll be inviting all of you back, but just in case I miss you, my new ID is 639905.

Hope to see you all again asap!

Maranda (Ran)

posted in Adam Wolfe: Blood of Eternity on Dec 20, 16 7:33 AM
I'm a little confused, though. The description says "previous 2 cases", but I can only find one previous game called Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time. Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Maranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 7:15 AM
Lost all my friends too. I have sent invites to all my friends, but some may have not gotten invites due to changing friend codes. So I'm adding my old and new ids here in the hopes that I'll get some of my old friends back, as well as getting some new ones.

Ran- old id: 50435, new id- 621192

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 18, 16 5:20 AM
Ran - old ID 50435

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 17, 16 5:46 PM
Like many of you I have lost all my game progress after this update, and have been booted back to level one. I've sent a message to CS and hopefully will be back up to level 50-something soon. In the meantime, please don't delete me or think I'm slighting you by not gifting. I have all your friend codes and will send invites as soon as my game is fixed, which will hopefully be before the Fall Event ends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 16 5:09 PM
Same here. The game had just got exciting and fun again. Now I'm bummed once more.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Mar 16, 16 1:25 PM
I would love another Adelantado game too! Of all the games I own, I play these three at least every other month. I really wish they'd make another one. Maybe "Adelantado: The Lost Book". Seeing as this is a pretty abandoned forum, our only hope might be in emailing the developers directly. If enough of us did that, maybe they'd make another one!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 8, 16 5:40 AM
Hi Lizzie. I'm glad to hear that gifts I'm giving are getting through! I've received gifts from you (thank you very much) and as long as I don't play very long, I can generally keep the gifts I've received.

The reply I received from CS said that this problem was going to be fixed in the next update, but they gave me no clue as to when that might be. Soon, I hope, since I'm unable to play reliably right now!

Maranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 16 6:44 AM
Just heard from CS yesterday, and they said this is (I'm paraphrasing here) "a known problem that will be addressed in the next update". In the meantime, I'll continue to try to play and gift as often as I can.

Maranda

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 16 5:23 AM
For the last 3 weeks or so, I've been having a problem with the game where I will play for an hour or so and on the last hos mine is the only score. So I exit and restart the game, which used to solve the problem, but now that restart is causing me to lose all progress from that day. So any items I've found, gifts I've received, achievements I've earned, pets I've crafted, quests I've finished, and, I'm assuming, gifts I've given have disappeared.

There are 85 of you, and I'm gifting 15 a day. So you should be getting gifts from me every 5 days or so, unless you want something I cannot give. But if you haven't gotten anything from me in the past 3 weeks, it's most likely because of this annoying problem.

I've created a CS report, but haven't heard back from them. I'm hoping this is mostly due to the holidays, but I'll be re-contacting them today with the hopes that this will be fixed soon.

Maranda (Ran)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 2, 16 11:31 AM
I am on level 35 and every time I do the "Ms Fix-It" task for Annabel, when I quit and come back that quest is there again and I have lost everything I've gotten during the game play. Most times this happens after a connection to server lost message that won't resolve itself until I quit and restart. This has happened 4 times in the past week, and I've lost countless gifts (both given and received), snowflakes, ornaments, cards, diamonds, coins, cards, and rewards for achievements. I don't know if this is a known problem or not, but I am beyond frustrated.

I've had the connection to server issues since I began playing, but this is the first time I lost significant progress. I sent a message to customer service with a Dr Felix report, but that was just before Christmas and I've not gotten a reply, probably due to the holiday.

If anyone else has had this issue with this task, what did you do to resolve it?

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 5, 15 7:34 AM
Thanks to all of you for answering my "blues" question! It wasn't that I was too worried about making an impossible to gift wish list, but just that I wanted to be sure that my wishlist was fair to everyone on my friends list. Most of them are easy for me to gift to (although I do have one friend in the game that asks for eggs exclusively and I find myself frustrated that I cannot gift any to her) and I want to be the same for them.

I put my friend code in the "PC Friend Codes" thread, and am more than happy to accept anyone who wants to friend me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 15 6:33 AM
I'm newish to the game at level 17 and I could use some friends. I try to gift every day, but my inventory is still low and I have trouble gifting rarer stuff. Rest assured that as I progress, I'll be more generous! My code is 50435.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 15 6:18 AM
These are probably dumb questions, but as a new player (level 17) I am still learning the strategies of playing. My first question: what are "blues" ? I'm not sure if I'm putting them on my wishlist or not, but if I am, I'll stop if I know what they are. My other question is not really a question as such: When I put something on my list, as soon as I have the item I was wishing for, either through gifting or finding it myself, I remove it. This is the right way to do that, right?

Sorry for the dumb questions!

posted in Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House on Aug 19, 15 5:15 AM
They work in the kitchen, I think. You need to drop them close to the counter.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 13, 10 9:22 AM
I'd like to actually play this game, but for some reason I can't seem to pick up the glass of water in the doctor's office so I can take the pills. I've used up almost half of my demo time clicking on every part of that stupid glass and I'm frustrated to the point of uninstalling it and forgetting I ever heard of it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator