Posts created by Sarge2u

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 5, 18 7:20 PM
How in the world can you even get through this level? I can't even get one star. Patrick has no help or anyone to entertain the customers. They are getting upset and walking out.

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 10, 17 1:36 PM
I am finish at last. I got stuck in all the places mention in the 2014 reviews. I turned the game off and came back another day. I usually got unstuck by then. Some of the mini games at least three I skipped. The card game, putting the lava together and after fixing the electrical wires all the lights would not come on. I skipped it. Got to listen to all the dialog or you be stuck wondering where to go next or how to move to the next step. I could never figure who to give stuff two so I did it both way the picture and the person. It worked. The first games was smooth and did not have a lot of the getting stuck. I am talking about the first vacation trip to California. Nevertheless I am looking forward to the next vacation. I am going to play this again to see if I can get through it with being stuck in Stan's office or any place else. It's 2017 this game should have had all the bugs fixed by now.

I replayed the peak efficiency level five times and can not locate the mouse. It's the crown level before number five. Thanks for the help.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 8:27 PM
Level 22- He is behind the big clock on wall to the left. Level 23-He is behind the first dressing screen on the left.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 28, 16 8:22 PM
Pick up the plain sunglasses and dip it in the bowl.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 15 8:50 PM
Angel3585 you are a doll. Thanks so much for posting the list. I replayed level nine twice and still didn't see the mouse. I will get him from now on.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Apr 19, 15 3:44 PM
Thanks Janette5 for your advice for Level one; I used the same technique for Level 2. I got expert on both. Thanks so much for your help!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Apr 17, 15 3:44 PM
I can't get the gold heart on these two levels.. any suggestions. This is the last two gold heart I need to complete the collectables. I have the singer sing at everyone's table and I collected all the package in level 1. Not sure if the fight is part of it but I can't get them to fight in level 2.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 27, 15 3:32 PM
Thanks Janette5, who would have thought that was there for that. I made expert with just him completing the painting. Wow! that was a huge part.

Is there other object staged that way in other episodes? I just made it to Episode 11. I need to go back to 9 and 10 where I didn't make expert to see what I missed.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 26, 15 5:00 PM
I can't seem to make expert on this level. I tried everything I could think to do, playing the music and clicking on the soap. Any suggestion?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 26, 15 4:32 PM
Thanks so much, tammytheo. I got him.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Mar 24, 15 7:46 PM
Can't locate the mouse. I can hear the mouse I just can't find it. Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator