Posts created by Loonz111

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 25, 17 11:11 AM
Maybe the OP means level 8, second tier?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 11, 17 2:19 AM
This is a known problem. You need to contact tech support. Click help in the upper right corner, then “contact us” in the lower left. Fill in a support ticket. You will receive an automated response, reply to that one or else they will think your issue is resolved.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 5, 17 9:16 AM
You need to contact tech support. Please read last page of Tokyo - level help.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 5, 17 9:14 AM
You need to contact tech support, many people have experienced this lately. Click help in the upper right corner, then somewhere in the lower left you can ask for support and explain your problem. They will first send you a standard reply, make sure you answer that, otherwise they will assume the problem was resolved. Good luck!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 4, 17 10:30 AM
Frans, the marathon should open in the city you’re currently working on. It’s about finishing 3 times so many levels and each time you finish one (bronze, silver, gold) you receive boost(s). I’ve read in the seniors that part of the final reward is an hour (?) of infinite lives, so If you have the event, plan ahead.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 3, 17 2:39 AM
About levels 111 to 120, it’s a known glitch. The only thing you can do is contact tech support. Click on help in the upper right corner, then submit a request, you will get a standard reply, answer it or else they will think your issue is resolved.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 1, 17 1:34 AM
I am on mobile and I am sure I completed Tokio. After the earlier surprises in Sydney (after a previous update) I revisited each city and looked closely if I could find more. And regarding the dog offering 15 greens for collecting 10 items on levels 111 to 120, I completely finished those levels, but it now says I only have 7 out of 10. I can’t find them now, but have read posts of people complaining about it. Something spooky going on

ETA: lol, I just checked other new posts on the forum, there are several complaints about those rewards not showing. Strange thing is, in my case I finished Tokio a long time ago, and it seams to affect new players.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 17 7:14 AM
Just found some weird things in Tokio... Had the daily challenge there, suddenly saw a box near level 83, tapped and received 3 kite boosts. The dog near level 110 told me to get the 10 items in levels 111 to 120 for 15 green gems.. did that one a long time ago!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 28, 17 6:29 AM
I don’t know if this applies, but I can remember at least one level where the rewards were so many times the resources you gathered while playing the level... hope this helps!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 28, 17 6:26 AM
Since the update, you can access the drill through the shop icon. Just open shop, click on the tab showing resources and green gem, swipe to the outer right, and you will see how much resources are needed.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 19, 17 8:13 AM
I only used vouchers to open a city permanently, and that still costs the same (4000).

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 16, 17 3:45 AM
Sylvanmoonscape wrote:Thanks bfgBeruna. How do you get friends? When I click on the heart icon, I only get an option to purchase more lives, no Ask Friends option.

That is only available if your game is linked to Facebook and if you have friends playing GD.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 16, 17 3:43 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I read a post a while back that reported two different mobile devices in the same household (different progress through the game) having different levels on Everest. It wouldn't surprise me if the game remembered that I won Everest last time, so now I get hard levels again. Before that last time, I had given up in frustration for two Everest events in a row.

I thought it would be interesting to know if the challenges do differ, so made some notes on this challenge. Didn’t think of it until I finished level 2, so don’t have all the details. Haven’t done the fifth yet..
1. On the left and upper side massive walls, behind which tiles are covered with regular papers. Aim: clear the tiles.
2. Desert tile in the middle, chained gummies on the outer left and right. Aim: clear tiles and collect souvenirs.
3. Board with ice and regenerating paper. Aim: 100,000 points, clear tiles, 2 souvenirs.
4. Board with solid walls in a large square and a cross shape in the middle, behind which sticky paper tiles and yellow + green color filler bombs. Aim: 90,000 points, clear tiles.

Hope I explained it well enough...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 14, 17 5:03 AM
marie1931 wrote:Hi everyone
Just restored the last monument in Seoul and, unfortunately, you can't go further until you built the other ones
So I have to transfer more resources and wait for all the monuments to be restored before leaving the city .....

Hi Marie, I am sorry to hear that, but you could follow lordkalvan’s advice and use replayable levels to build up resources faster and check if there are 10 item missions that are worth the effort...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 13, 17 3:41 AM
GamingGrampa, to me this is good news, being in New Orleans and knowing what is ahead of me, I can do all first tiers and build nothing... at least, that’s how I understand it. Please correct me if I am wrong...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 12, 17 9:38 AM
GamingGrampa, was wondering about that too, tried that in Caïro, but didn’t manage to get all tiers yet... curious what will happen!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 11, 17 10:51 AM
LOL! I do see Denmark, but Amsterdam is too close to it... If they moved Amsterdam a little southwarts, Copenhagen could be moved back to Denmark. I’m from Amsterdam, don’t have any problems with that...

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 8, 17 4:00 AM
Eccles_forever wrote:
jackytara wrote:I need help with dropping the locked silk worm,what do I need to do

I am also having a problem with this - did you get an answer?

At the very first page of this thread there is a link to an explenation of this level, I suggest checking that....

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 7, 17 2:11 AM
I noticed it too, very annoying, having to wait until resources are ‘loaded’.....
For as far I can remember it started with the new treasure chest update.

ETA: I am on iPad too.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 6, 17 8:32 AM
Used the 2 hours infinite lives in New Orleans, was able to move from level 37 to 57, including sidepaths but only doing intern levels, I am ignoring the 10 item quests. Only half way, but at least was able to make a big jump forward....
By the way, I understand that for people at the end of the content those new treasure chests are useless, but for me, being at the beginning of the valley of death, they are very helpfull!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator