Posts created by Corysgirl

posted in Legacy Tales: Mercy of the Gallows on Jun 10, 13 2:55 PM
Can anyone give me a clue how to open the cupboard with knobs in the pantry? I've tried every solution I can think of but guess I'm stupid . There's no skip button so I'm stuck. Never mind, got it. I guess I really am stupid!! I was missing one of the knobs

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Feb 8, 12 12:55 PM
Is anyone having problems with game nonresponsive after going through doors?
I have been having a problem that tech support hasn't been able to fix. Has anyone had a problem with the game not responding after going from one of the five doors to another. Game seems to play fine but after I move from one of the five doors to another my curser still works but nothing responds. Can't get to inventory, menu or move to any of the places the curser points to. Have to open task manager to close game. When I restart I can play for a little while but then it's non-repsonsive again. My Win7 64bit greatly exceeds all system requirements and I have the latest graphics card driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My computer specs are:
Win 7 64 Bit
Nvidia 440 3GB dedicated graphics card
Intel Core 7 quad processor
1.5 TB Hard drive
9 GB DDRE Ram
Direct X 11

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ on Feb 8, 12 8:27 AM
I have been having a problem that tech support hasn't been able to fix. Has anyone had a problem with the game not responding after going from one of the five doors to another. Game seems to play fine but after I move from one of the five doors to another my curser still works but nothing responds. Can't get to inventory, menu or move to any of the places the curser points to. Have to open task manager to close game. When I restart I can play for a little while but then it's non-repsonsive again. My Win7 64bit greatly exceeds all system requirements and I have the latest graphics card driver. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
My computer specs are:
Win 7 64 Bit
Nvidia 440 3GB dedicated graphics card
Intel Core 7 quad processor
1.5 TB Hard drive
9 GB DDRE Ram
Direct X 11

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 19, 11 3:01 PM
I got as far as the puzzle in the first chapter where you have to move the 4 colored squares to their matching colored centers and totally locked up. Had to use the task manager to get out of it. Due to all the problems people are having, I waited to download this game until there was a new build. I downloaded it yesterday, after the message on the 17th about the new version, but apparently the problems aren't fixed.

posted in Phantasmat on Jul 18, 11 7:28 AM
Hi all - I had a really strange thing happen yesterday while playing Phantasmat. I was in chapter 12 and all of a sudden my monitor went black and then said it was going to sleep. I had no recourse but to do a hard shut down since there was no way to see my screen to shut down normally - couldn't get to my desktop, do a controll alt delete or anything. Has this ever happened to anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Crazy Machines on Oct 11, 08 5:56 PM
Please, if anyone can help me with NC 64 I would really, really appreciate it. I've turned off the alarm with the basketball and nailed through the fuse to disconnect it but there must be something more that I'm missing because I can't move on. Please help - stuck for 6 days now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator