Posts created by Ruthad46

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 18 11:54 AM
I lost my game at level 76...starting over and need friends again. #A959881
Thanks and looking forward to getting to play with yall!

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 30, 15 7:27 AM
Same problem crashes, freezes,losing progress,inventory.Don't know i f friends are getting gifts?Its very frustrating. Can't something be done about it..I play on Android .

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 25, 15 9:38 AM
I can use tree friends. I have about 20 friends that have no room. I have about 700 gift boxes to give out. My id is a232219

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 3, 15 4:42 PM
Yes,big time it shut down then starts back up,freezes.hope friends or getting gifts.I feel like I'm getting no where. Hope it gets fixed soon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 7, 15 3:29 PM
I am in need of turtle, hedgehog, tiger, squirrel, and pegasus eggs. I will gift you back whatever you would like to trade for if I have it. I'm level 52 and play on android. My ID#: a232219. Thank You.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 15 2:37 PM
Hi, I'm at level 45 and have a hard time getting eggs. I'm a daily player and will gift back whatever I can to help. Eggs I need are for hippo, turtle, hedgehog, tiger, squirrel, and parrot. I can gift a griffin and manticore and other things. My ID# is a232219. Thank you for any and all help. Much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 15 8:43 AM
Thank you and accepted!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 15 8:07 AM
I'm a level 29 right now and have not one friend...My friend code is: a232219. Thank you!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator