Posts created by elkayrite

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 18, 17 2:45 PM
I have played this one for weeks, and not making any progress. It is the last game I have to play to reach 100%. Any help would be appreciated.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 15 3:36 PM
I would like a reward for setting a new high score. Otherwise, what is the point of having them?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 2, 15 7:11 PM
I wish if you set a new high score, you would receive some type of reward, like some coins or a boost. It would make it more fun; otherwise, what's the big deal about setting a new high score?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 19, 15 5:32 PM
It really helps if you have at least 300 coins available so you can buy extra moves. That was the only way I was able to win that level.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 14, 15 2:33 PM
I recommend making sure you have at least 300 coins available to make sure you can buy extra moves. That was the only way I was able to make it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 6, 15 5:19 PM
I finally beat this level, also. I think the best way to beat it is to have at least 300 coins in your bank, so that you can buy additional moves as needed. It took me 15 additional moves to collect enough points to get to over 450,000.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 1, 15 5:49 PM
I would appreciate advice on what type of boosts and how many I should start with to beat the master stage of this level. I can't move on until I get that last piece of pipe.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 28, 15 10:48 AM
"At the bottom of level 108, you'll notice that there are 3 stacks of Lightning Bolts . Since there are only 8 moves, you'll want to start by switching two of those bolts together to clear out not only the chained gummies, but the top layer of tiled gummies as well."

Does this mean there should be 3 to 4 pairs of lightening bolts at the bottom of the board at the master levels?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Aug 28, 15 6:21 AM
My game, at the master level, has only 2 pairs of lightening bolts at the bottom, not 3 pairs, like everyone else here is describing. Is this a problem I need to report to the tech support?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator