96-1, 96-2, 102
61 (bricks and hats only)
35 (bricks and gems only)

BUDAPEST

TAHITI

CAIRO
89-2, 96

DUBAI

For MARRAKESH and later cities, please refer to PART THREE.

posted in Gummy Drop! on May 20, 16 3:40 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:Suddenly realised I hadn't done this one and have just used my 5 lives failing miserably. No lightnings to be found, not enough colours to clear the blockers and need to make upward arrows to clear the chained souvenirs! Apart from spending a lot of money on boosts and extra lives this is impossible - unless there is a secret to it all!

I just did this level, took me 3 tries, finally got lucky & was able to make a lightning boost & blow up all but the yellow blocker, which I then hit with a shovel to pass the level.

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 14, 16 3:41 PM
Greatwitch wrote:Need input here. I have completed intern, architect, and master levels of Sydney, Tokyo and San Francisco. HOWEVER, to completely "close" a city for passport, I would need to finish all locals which would involve buying resources, etc., that I do not need since the game is complete there and those resources are expensive. For instance, it would cost me about 1200 coins to complete Tokyo alone and leave me with resources I really don't need. I'm wondering if the prize for closing a city is worth it? I think I got a paltry 400 + coins for completing the master plus a few cheats. Can anyone please tell me. So far, I have chosen to leave them open but if we get a lot of coins 5,000 or so, it could be worth it. This game is totally unrealistic at time. Need your input please

The only city I have completely finished is San Fran, I don't remember the exact number of items I received but I can estimate, about 1200 coins, 18 shovels, a couple kites & maybe a couple lightning bolts.

I currently am working on completing all masters of NY (I needed a break from Rio). I haven't closed Sydney & Tokyo because they have so many helping hands & what not, the further the game progressed I feel like I don't have as much to complete in later cities.

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 13, 16 1:59 PM
I agree! GD has never had ads, don't like it!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Apr 7, 16 10:11 AM
No, the palm tree eliminates the sand maker. If you select a palm tree, then tap on the little brown box that makes the sand, it will disappear & become a regular board spot.

I hope that makes sense?

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 11, 16 1:31 PM
NeenaL60 wrote:I like Amsterdam...for real! Yep, looks a lot like Gummy used to...Sydney flashback! I like, I like, I like it.... Can pick up some badly needed funds... Now if I just get enough time to play before it closes.... I don't win any races, I'm def not speedy..... Taking my time and seeing the sights...woo hoo P-Dom Ban-Sam, tonite gangs here! Last time someone went home wearing my lampshade!

Agree with it being like Sydney, at least to this point, the first monument only request 70,000 bricks. That's it, I didn't even have to play the helping hands, I collected lots of coins & boom. Enjoying my visit to Amsterdam so far!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 10, 16 3:25 PM
Scarlett11551 wrote:They want you to collect white to blow up the bombs, but they don't give you white. You need at least 9 to 12 to blow up one bomb, and you have around 5 white bombs to blow up. I received a total of 6 white in the whole game and I am only on level one. If you want us to collect white than give us white. BF is not fair.

It is annoying when they don't give you enough of the color to blow up the blocker. This is when I love shovels, you can hit the blocker with a shovel, then bye bye!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 10, 16 3:21 PM
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/616879.page

If you follow this link, it will take you to the city directory. Each city has it's own thread, click on Tokyo - there are hints about this level. Basically, you need to create 2 lightning bolts & combine them together to clear the board.

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 10, 16 9:12 AM
TillyQ wrote:Any suggestions for Level 50? After matching 2 lightening strikes together I can clear part of the board. After I get enough green (or red) to free the other lightening strikes the evil stamps have increased & there is no way to clear them.

As soon as I had one of the blockers to explode, I exploded the other with a shovel, then hit the two lightning bolts together to remove one layer of stickies, then hit the other two bolts to clear the rest of the stickies then just cleared the board.

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 9, 16 9:36 AM
Insane2U wrote:Thanks, I had searched other forums and saw this: "To get through level 16 use the waterfall boost in the centre column." Guess that's it...I was figuring shovels like one in another city.
I wish the programmers would get over themselves...they don't have to make it so hard people can't get through a level. Discouraging...ready to quit.

New Orleans was definitely brutal, but you can get through! I'm currently in Seoul, some levels are much more challenging, near to impossible, but patience pays off, a lot of times, just plain old luck gets you through the level! Don't get discouraged! When I get frustrated with a city, I'll go back to a city I haven't 100% completed & work on levels there, sometimes, it seems so easy, in comparison to when I was playing that city to move on, & it allows me to collect coins. For me, this helps with the frustration!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 9, 16 8:35 AM
There are many threads regarding this level. Try going go the thread of "New Orleans level help" or do a forum search for New Orleans level 16. I do believe using a waterfall boost down the middle column helps, if I remember correctly. Sorry, New Orleans was a while ago for me & I have no desire to ever go back - brutal - lol!

But try the waterfall & the forum search, you can get through!

Good luck!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 29, 16 8:02 AM
nieman38 wrote:Have not received an answer to my query on December 25 regarding how to block sand like obstacle or how to remove them in San Franscisco. Nieman38

You can buy the oasis boost (palm tree), click on the palm tree, then click on the ":rock" (sand maker) that you want to remove, it will remove it & replace with with a gummy & stop generating sand.

The raincloud boost will remove partial sand but not all & the rock will continue to generate new sand.

Hope this helps!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 27, 16 3:55 PM
Looks like Rio is unlocked for 15 days to celebrate carnival! Didn't cost any travel vouchers, just opened up!

Guess I'll be spending some time in Rio, Seoul, I'll be back soon!

~CiCI

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 27, 16 1:53 PM
AimlessAmy wrote:Level 41-50 I have mastered each level at artiech level. And need to build a resource center. The goal says to gather all workers from each level 41-50. How do I get the workers? Please help !

They could be on the master levels. If there is still a "worker" in that level, it will be highlighted, have like a glow around it.

Hope that makes sense!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 27, 16 10:01 AM
Quay in Rome, all master levels 240 coins - reward was 2 cold fusion. Not bad

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 22, 16 3:32 PM
Trav3lbird wrote:What a nightmare!! To build the monument at 110 you need 1,750,000 bricks, 3,200,000 hats and 2,650,000 pinks plus 25 greens!! The 2 HH at 103 and 107 are protected by ferociously difficult timed levels. I got to 107 haven't actually got the card but it gives me 3 million blues if I pay 1.5 million bricks. I can't get the timed level for 103 so have no idea what it might be worth. I have a spare card but would have to pay $400 to get 2 million blues and 50 greens and I don't need the greens. I am going to have to go and fulfill all the missions and the developers really went to town on difficulties in this city and my patience is wearing thin and I refuse to spend real money...

I just started Seoul - so basically, I should start shipping resources immediately???

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 20, 16 12:11 PM
Just had a survey come up within the game. I did complete it & in my suggestions I added about accidentally "buying" extra moves or time inadvertently & suggested have an "are you sure you want to buy" option for this & boosts. Maybe because it is through the actual game this will get the developers attention? Figured it's worth a try!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 19, 16 10:41 AM
cici0703 wrote:
bootnose wrote:Level 93-1. ....what am I missing......how do u brake the squares inside the blockers on the sides

I'm having the same problem, there aren't enough greens offered in the time alloted to bust the blockers, thus freeing the lightning bolts & swapping them with each other to clear off a layer of stickies. I've tried using a shovel on the blocker, which helps, but then I have never am able to achieve the required number of pinks to complete.

Anyone else have other suggestions????

~CiCi

Update: I finally passed through, my opening 2 moves were to each blocker with a shovel, then I combined the 2 lightning bolts at the top to clear the first layer of stickies, then I combined the 2 lightning bolts in the bottom to clear the final layer of stickies, then I just concentrated on getting pinks & line boosts for score. Finally got through!

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 19, 16 10:38 AM
bootnose wrote:Level 93-1. ....what am I missing......how do u brake the squares inside the blockers on the sides

I'm having the same problem, there aren't enough greens offered in the time alloted to bust the blockers, thus freeing the lightning bolts & swapping them with each other to clear off a layer of stickies. I've tried using a shovel on the blocker, which helps, but then I have never am able to achieve the required number of pinks to complete.

Anyone else have other suggestions????

~CiCi

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 7, 16 12:03 PM
You're very welcome! I often forget I have them but they do come in handy!!!

~CiCi

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator