Posts created by Hummer_Dog

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 12:47 AM
I just got a new computer and lost my cookies, so I have had to start the game from the beginning. My new number is 702344 - I play most every day and will be happy to give gifts when I have them. I would love to get some invites.

Allegheny

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 16 6:11 AM
Thanks to everyone for the great information.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 12, 16 9:29 PM
I just won the Gift Horse. However, I cannot figure out what it does, or, how it benefits me. It is not an avatar that counts towards the required number of avatars to be won. Can someone tell me why it takes so long to win this item and how it affects my game?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 15, 16 8:11 PM
I agree with Jellyfish. I pushed through yesterday to get all of the morphed objects that I needed and am now anxiously watching to see if the Community can hit the final goal. I like the three new modes as well. Give me something else to work on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 16 6:47 PM
My friends disappeared as well. I submitted a technical ticket. I will let you know what they say.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 11, 16 1:30 PM
I have to agree. I, for one, have found the morphing objects easier to see during the special events. The spring event eggs were the easiest to see. I was very sorry to discover that we were back to the status quo this morning. The game is not nearly as much fun without the special events.
Hummer_Dog.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 1, 16 6:46 PM
JohnTonkin wrote:Seems like they have partly shut off the Christmas stuff. When I played today, the elf was gone, and was replaced by the alchemist (non-seasonal). Snowflakes still show up, but after finishing the red card I was working on, only coins, crystals and jewels. Also get gifts when doing scenes, but as above, game locks when try to leave gifts. Was able to get crystals from butterfles, though and if I quit room without the lock up from leaving a gift, I could keep the crystals. It would have been nice to send a warning that the Christmas stuff was going away. They seem to send lots of announcements about the tournaments (which I haven't seen any of lately).

I am having the same problem - every time that I try to leave a gift the game locks up. Too bad they did not get all of the bugs worked out before shutting down the holiday settings.

posted in Agency 33 on Dec 22, 15 9:42 PM
I am at Level 11 and one of the challenges is to play the roulette wheel. I would if I could find it. Where is the roulette wheel? Never mind, I found it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator