Posts created by EvaAlberta

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 28, 18 4:06 PM
Moderators: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
(one of my favorite reads)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 12:01 PM
I wish we had a pollen problem instead of -15 Celsius windchill -22, ooh the spring in Alberta, at least it's not snowing (anymore)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 3:44 PM
Alberta, Canada - same here

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 17, 17 1:23 PM
It is possible, some don't know, there is another room, maybe don't know about Forum either, took me a little while playing BF games, before i found those.
Would be nice of developers to send Mailman with reminder.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 5:24 PM
It's beautiful, am sure she is smiling.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 3, 16 5:47 AM
JoyousNewDayz wrote:
NanaLoona wrote:and if you can figure out a way to sneak the title in a post, let us know what it is!
[/quote pretty please with icing on top - or PM ?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 25, 15 3:04 AM
Merry Christmas everybody from snowy Alberta, pdennis feel for you - am in the same boat (hope at least to see all family for little while today)
and all the best in New Year to you all.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 15 11:59 AM
my old game code was 71 8569 and was beta (last week of aug.2013, i believe), not playing now, comp. dead of old age.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 15 11:54 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:I think they are consecutively generated. I don't think 000s were used to begin it. There are lower numbers for the people that did beta playing but as far as I can tell (I did download it with a couple of days of its release) start somewhere before my first download.

My first game was downloaded in Sept 2013 - 7 digits 179 XXXX
Second Oct 2014 8 Digits 16XX XXXX
Third Nov 2015 8 digits 22XX XXXX

Just looking through the old threads- I find a number listed Nov 6, 2013: 827 XXX

The lowest number at the beginning of this thread is 76 0785 which I think is beta player.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 15 11:51 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I've seen the giraffe in Canada...

and monkey, btw i live exactly where the plane is landing - no sugar maples here either.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 15 10:05 AM
after 5 pets, achievement went to 8, so 3 missing, no new accessories available.
unless i miscalculated, this is where my game was at after completed the whole cycle. cannot check, started a new game from scratch with nothing,nada, nitchevo, not a thing.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 15 9:57 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:Right now, I have 4 out of 5 pets.. I was thinking the penguin would be my 5th and complete that achievement.

But, I don't think there's another 15 pet accessories, so that one is a flop and so are the cities..

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 15 1:11 AM
So the games ends with: 13 cities, 3 pets, 15 accessories and 112 achievements missing and of course one more Ran after more than 2 years. Starting over.
Marycka

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 29, 15 5:05 AM
Pixie, maybe it is your computer, have you tried to clean it lately (not just cclean).
my old laptop almost totally died so am trying Fixmestick - still slow, but working- will see.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 25, 15 1:50 PM
do any of you know, if other bldgs disappear also, if you try to upgrade?
don't want to try right now and don't like pirates and my original game (more than 2 years, yes that long) is out as my old laptop died from massive worm infestation.
was hoping it would last little longer, well it did not, no completing the game till next year.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Sep 23, 15 9:43 AM
same here, computer froze,had to restart and quests are gone. no completing pd this year.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 14, 15 8:13 AM
bandit33 wrote:I did get the quest for the Mega Truck. Like I said if I hold down the right mouse button and pull it over I can see the Mega Truck but as soon as I try to select it it goes back to the other trucks again and won't let me select it. I did try to hold down both the left and right buttons and choose it that way but it won't let me.
this may be a stupid question, but did you buy the preceding 3 trucks one by one, like it said?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 25, 15 7:09 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Did you do the restart from under the gears or from the game manager please?
gears

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 25, 15 4:37 AM
I like restart also, kept all colectables and friends and rating, though I was hoping not to.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jun 18, 15 6:49 AM
ever tried Hero of the Kingdom?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator