Posts created by Paula2408

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 17 11:52 AM
I think a good way is to use the puzzles. Select the more valuable ZZ items, then put one valuable egg at end. Paying all puzzles every day usually you can get one puzzle where you can go to end and get the egg.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 17 11:49 AM
cbtx wrote:The problem is that I have not gifted some very generous, excellent friends because I just assumed the red indicator was correct ---- how could something as important as this not be taken care of immediately?

This seems to say that if you gift someone who indicator is red, they won't receive that gift? I didn't know that.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 9:24 AM
Thanks for the info, Annelliegram! You are such a great person on this forum!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 17 1:59 PM
I'm on level 74, playing puzzles, etc., waiting for update. I've haven't pursued getting those blue keys because it seems like it's such an inventory gobbler, thus I haven't gotten any of the exclusive pets. Just wondering if they're a good thing to acquire, or just more costly than they're worth. Would you recommend them?

I regret crafting a lot of the regular pets I made in the beginning because they are too expensive to feed; I basically only ever use the ones that cost 5 or less to feed.

Thanks for any info

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 16 4:15 AM
*crickets*

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 16 4:12 PM
I play MC on an iPad and the iOS update changed the way the game looks. When I click on the icon to start the game, the icon blows up huge on the screen for a couple of seconds. Then at various scenes and HOSs there are strange lines and boxes, like pencil lines. One example is around the gnome road sign. There is a box around scroll storage and the Arbor. Worst is the strange intense orange/purple/gray color to everything that makes it all seem dim. The search fields for inventory and friends shows up in very dim red letters now that are practically unreadable. Am I the only one having these issues? Is it something wrong with my iPad? Is this something that can be fixed?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 6, 16 6:53 AM
Sorry I wasn't clear, it was the iOS update. I play on an iPad. It has affected the colors in MC so that the contrast is more muted and everything looks darker, with kind of a grayish orangey cast. In addition there are weird outlines around some things, for instance, in the Griffin Stall, he has a line on his face, in the Forest Palace there is a box around the Arbor, there's an outline around the Gnome Road sign. I think the color change definitely slows down the HOS play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 5, 16 9:29 AM
I was just going to post something about the new look with the latest iOS update. It seems that some of the lines are sharper but also that the colors are odd. The friend notifications of gifts are different colors than before. The inventory search box initially appears blank when trying to type in it, but on looking closer the letters are very faint red. In general it seems the colors are more muted and provide less contrast and I feel like it makes the HOS more difficult

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 22, 16 5:37 PM
Is there some new feature that disallows you to recall the airship before the time it comes back for free? This just happened to me.

Also while doing a three part DQ for the first time ever (except for events) I got a different looking gold chest! The rewards inside were the usual stuff, though.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 19, 16 1:00 PM
Sorry you're leaving, chris_2_4, but totally understand. I think those of us still here have adapted in some way to what the game is now. For myself, I'm really not advancing in the game; I come to pick up daily reward, spin WOF, Trina's slots, do a few HOS, dice, maybe a DQ if it doesn't cost anything. Not fun like it used to be, though

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 16 2:16 PM
NOPE!! No star again today, although I'm stopping at 400 now. Guess this challenge will pass me by!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 16, 16 2:12 PM
You're not alone! I've given up, I spent so much already trying to get it that now I'm just going to do the daily spins. I'm resigned that I'm out of this challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 16 6:37 PM
Nope, still no star, and I tried the hitting it five times!! Lol ?
But glad you got one, Firefly!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 16 10:57 PM
STILL can't get the star - giving up on the challenge now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 14, 16 10:02 AM
Don't feel lonely, I can't get one either despite spending 2100 coins everyday. ;-(.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 11:05 PM
I'm one of the baddies that didn't do their 75 ZZs. The reason is not because I wanted to coast off everyone else's effort but because I viewed the 'challenge' as just a way to induce everyone to give up their inventory. Because items for ZZs are so difficult and time consuming to acquire, even if I had been assured of getting a hundred simple food bags, I wouldn't have done it. To me that seems a very paltry reward for such a high cost. And the 25 pet medallions? Seriously?? No, thank you.
I'm sorry for all the people that spent so much for the team effort and commend them on their generosity. But everyone has to play the game their own way with the time they have available; only these mini-events are group effort, but they still have to fit in to an individual person's total picture of their game play.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 10:25 PM
I play on iPad, and we also didn't make our goal. I just want to offer a different perspective regarding those who didn't contribute their fair share. I am one of them. As I was watching the progress it seemed pretty obvious from the very beginning that we were probably only going to get about 60% of the way to the goal. You can tell that by how quickly the bar is advancing in time. So I was skeptical that everyone would speed up toward the end. Those items that are required by ZZs are really hard to get and take a lot of time to acquire, so for me the personal goal of 25 pet medallions for 75 ZZs was no incentive at all, and even if I was confident of getting 100 simple foods I wouldn't have done 75. The economics and time just don't make sense. I did 25 because that seemed reasonable enough for the 5 rare and 10 special foods, and I had a few plentiful inventory that I could use for that. To my way of thinking the reward was way, way out of line with the cost.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 29, 16 8:20 AM
Just dropping by this old thread to remind the developers that my shard/coin hatred has not diminished. If anything I would say it's increased. Am I still playing the game? Well, sort of, though not like before. I think I've moved up 2 levels since then. More important (I would think) to the devs is my determination to NEVER spend any real money for this insult.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 6:55 PM
No, it happened to me, too! Ugh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 16 11:35 AM
I'm on level 59 and with the high rate of shards & coins coming from the HOSs I feel like I can't jeopardize the little inventory I have just to get the pet medallions, or even 100 bags of food. If they restored the HOS drops to what they were before the January update, it would be fun & I would happily do it and even pay real money for gems, but not now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator