Posts created by __stardust__

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 22, 17 8:42 AM
Hello bfgIlinalta !

Thanks for your help - it worked and I can play again now!

xoxo

posted in Sunken Secrets on Nov 21, 17 8:17 AM
Um....this is not a problem regarding SunkenSecrets as such, but rather the Game Manager (sorry, I didn't know where to put ist!).

I was just playing along and then I closed the game. When I wanted to open it again, it does not react in the Game Manager. (When I click on the icon on my desktop, it says there's a problem and I have to wait until it's solved)

I checked for updates, but none are available.

What can I do? Sorry again for posting this here....perhaps someone has the same problem?

xoxo

posted in Divine Academy on Jul 18, 17 10:42 AM
Um.... it would really be great if somebody....ANYBODY...would react to our postings!
Is this game still supported or not? If not, please just tell us and take it from the site...

Thank you!

posted in Divine Academy on Jul 4, 17 7:53 AM

Look, if the developers of this game don't want to support it anymore, then come out and say so. Remove it from the BFG site and be done with it. It's not fair to those who still enjoy and want to play it to have to constantly fight to get it running.

That's what I was thinking! Please just tell us when you don't want to support the game any more...

Having troubles getting in at all....and when I visit friends it sometimes crashes as well.... Please fix it or tell us there's no hope in playing it again!

Thanks*

posted in Divine Academy on Jun 21, 17 11:13 AM
I occasionally get the Error Code 3 again, but when I reload the game it's running again... no lost tasks or resources so far... I'll keep you posted if something occurs!

posted in Divine Academy on Jun 10, 17 3:29 AM
MoreOver wrote:

And thank you for confirming that it's not my computer that is causing the problem. I'll stop messing with settings now.

It's not! I'm having the same problem....I'm really frustrated by now!

UPDATE!

Seems like it's working again! *Woohoo*
Hope it will stay this way and everybody is having fun again!

posted in Divine Academy on Jun 5, 17 3:19 AM
Thanks for passing it on! Hope it will work again soon... I really like this game!

posted in Divine Academy on Jun 2, 17 10:07 AM
Same here! Get the Error Code 3.... sometimes it will start when I refresh, but when I want to visit friends I get the same again and won't be able to get back in the game. In the Help Section it says, that you should reinstall the game if Error 3 occurs....but will my game be saved when there's a technical issue? I don't want to start again from scratch....

posted in Farmerama on Apr 11, 15 1:42 AM
Hi everybody!

I'm looking for neighbours around Farmerama!

Please help me clear the green meadow!

FarmName is stardust

Thanks! *dust

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator