Posts created by jessgar192001

posted in Dark Dimensions: Blade Master on Oct 1, 16 8:37 AM
I am also having this problem. Did you ever figure it out as I see you posted this back in July?

thanks for any help

posted in Weeping Skies on Jan 20, 16 10:49 AM
I also could not get the poison squeezer and berry to lay on the table, so I logged out and logged back in and that fixed the problem. Also, before phoenix can light the candle under the bottle, you have to put the lid on it first I found.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable on Jan 3, 16 10:35 AM
So I got to the part where I have to mix ingredients for Tubbers bath and the mini game states that I am suppose to separate the ingredients with the spoon but I do not have the spoon! How am I suppose to finish the mini game?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Sep 8, 15 11:16 AM
Daxadillion wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using

I have tried to play this game twice now. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled and it still has bugs. I will start playing and then all of a sudden I am not able to click on anything like its frozen but the background and characters are still talking and moving. I have Microsoft windows 10 pc. I really want to finish this game. please let me know. thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator