Posts created by GrandmaTyra

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 17 3:00 PM
Thank you LadyMadison. I have been waiting for another similar game based on MC popularity for quite awhile. I have over 1,000 keys from doing quests from active characters so all I do now is the DQ's. Another game would be a breath of fresh air. The Dev's have shown they have great imaginations. If Elephant Games did the game they could use all the same inventory and concentrate on developing new hos's. I would buy the game in a heartbeat if the game was played the same way as MC. The games could possibly be connected so we could use some inventory we have crafted in the Castle but can't use. This could eliminate the boredom and a lot of complaining. Just sayin'.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 25, 16 8:50 PM
DEVS, Thank you for everything you have done in this update. I agree with everything that has been posted here and I have to thank you for getting rid of the blue keys!!! You have also given the pets a closed caption voice when they want to be fed. A few promised to give me what I want and when fed, I got an inventory item!!!! This was a wonderful update. I hoped the word gets out and players return. Thank you for an excellent job!!!?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 3:23 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 22, 16 1:17 PM
Yesterday it was necessary for me to download an upgrade(?) for me to continue the game. What a disappointment!!! After waiting 5 months we got mirror images, night mode and mini games to occupy our time with distractions to chase morphing flowers. If this was an upgrade when is Saity going to speak? What's going to happen with the people recruited for a voyage with the captain and when are we going to get more hos's? The drop rate has improved and we earn more for completing an HOS again and thank you for that, but it's still the same old game. We need a real upgrade to continue the game and stop going in circles. Give us something to get interested again.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 16 4:52 PM
I am sooooo tired of the blue keys!!! After you get the pets you don't need them anymore. You can earn food for the pets by playing the game.Now that the Spring Event is over the game is pretty boring again. For a short time during the Spring Event I forgot how boring. So I will gift and spin the free wheel and check for an update.
I have almost 900 keys! What do I do with them DEVS?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 16 1:42 PM
Congratulations Crystalwitch. Good luck in future tournaments.

For gamers that still need Spring Event items, I think I have everything. My I'd is a170695. Grandma Tyra

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 16 3:50 PM
I noticed during the beginning of the Spring event inventory was droppping a lot for me but the things needed for achievements were few and far between.. Now that I have almost finished and don't need items to finish, everything has been falling like crazy with achievement items no longer needed. This is all screwed up and the fun is gone again!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 16 3:29 PM
How is the fix going on coins and shards falling in HOS's where they don't belong? I'm getting a lot of them!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on May 5, 16 7:39 AM
More and more coins are dropping from the egg collecting. It is so disappointing to get that fifth egg to see what's next behind the coins only to see more coins. It has been getting worse. Today I'm getting 4 and even 5 coin drops in a row. And there are so few suns!!! It's nice to have the treasure chest back but it's mostly items to buy the donkey and the jester. After you have them the chest is of no use.

Now that I have vented I have to say to the DEVS GOOD JOB on the patios. It has been a lot of fun and helped with inventory. Great artwork.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 11:52 PM
Thank you so much Loonz111!!!!!!!!!!!?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 12, 16 10:34 PM
My first daily quest after the Spring update was to "find as many flowers as possible" and I can't find the flowers. This is my first Spring event and could use some help. It's probably something easy that will make me feel silly, but someone please help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 3:21 PM
They have plenty of time to expand the game before they expand the map. Just look at the forest, dark tower and the harbor. There are holes and spaces everywhere for them to expand the game and not the map.......if they want to.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 16 3:24 AM
Does anyone know what was included in the mandatory update in the last few days?
I was expecting the long awaited spring event, but I haven't noticed any changes at all. They seem to be developing a deeply negative attitude towards the game with purpose. There have been so many sales on other games that could be the problem and they are going to terminate Midnight Castle. In the beginning Midnight Castle was so perfect.Beautiful graphics and music and written with wonderful humor. Now they seem to be tired of the game and writing maybe has become difficult and new ideas are not coming as easily. In updates they put in a lot more zz's and fewer hos's and the cost for the zz's are outrageous. But this is their way of using up the coins we gathered waiting such long times for these updates.
We can buy items to gift at inflated prices. Wouldn't it be nice if we could sell shards and blue keys, or if we could buy diamonds at inflated prices. That would take us through our coins in no time or get us so bored more of us will leave at a faster rate and they can do what they want to do. Shut down. They didn't realize they were creating the perfect game that would develop into a lifestyle for so many. MHO

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 16 9:08 PM
Well said, Boo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 14, 16 2:49 PM
I have all 4 of the new pets so they Dev's need something else to do with the blue keys. I will never again use the "rewards" of 50 hos's and 2,000 coins for the key to open the chest for just 5 special pet foods. What if I get another pet? What will I do with an extra one? It's not like eggs. You can't sell it or gift it. So what do we do with the keys?

I just played my pc game for a few minutes and the lower levels can't comprehend the frustration we feel on level 69. They still have characters giving them quests to complete. We have nothing to do but earn blue keys!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 16 10:47 AM
After we have purchased the 4 new pets at the price of 50 blue keys each, you need to come up with something to do with those keys since I have no intention of ever putting out the "reward" of 50 keys again for 5 pieces of special pet food. Not much compensation for 50 hos's.
You Dev's have created a beautiful and fun game. You did it with wonderful humor that added so much to the game. Please fix this last update and return the game to the greatness you began.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 16 8:09 AM
We really didn't get much with this update did we? Just go round and round for keys!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 16 7:51 AM
Going to the chest I have earn 3 new pets, how go I earn the "magic" needed to fill the Portal Activator?
I need this HOS to have something new to do.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 6, 16 7:37 AM
To anyone that has opened the new HOS in the Dark Tower--How were you able to earn the "magic" needed for the Activator?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 5, 16 7:56 AM
I get them most of the time, but I have been going into the room about every other day.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator