Posts created by rianael1

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 21, 15 11:36 AM
Hi all - I am sorry for not getting on here earlier, but as usual, the holiday season (thanksgiving until the new year it seems) is swamping my life, and I have not had much time to play, and probably won't until the new year. I will totally understand if that means people want to grab a new, regularly gifting, not asleep neighbor! Have fun playing
Rianael1

posted in Rooms of Memory on Dec 4, 15 10:29 AM
THANK YOU THANK YOU! Your generosity is an example I try to follow with those at lower levels than I, because it makes such a difference

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 24, 15 5:35 PM
Thanks Vernonia! You came to my rescue as always! (I burned through too many resources getting to this midpoint in the offer, so want to make sure I finish it)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 24, 15 5:07 PM
Thanks deadme! This is my first such "glitch" and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next one. Unfortunately, that extra energy was gone all too soon!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 24, 15 5:05 PM
Hi all - timing question. My next step in this offer is to go on the 4 hour expedition (plus time to get that expedition dragon fed). It says there are 20 hours left before the offer is over, so I have to complete the expedition before then. I'm tired, so trying to figure out if I have enough time to do it in the morning.

It is currently 5pm here in California. 20 hours from now is 1pm tomorrow. So that means that I should have time to finish this up if I start tomorrow morning. However, given that the developers are in another country, etc., I thought I should double check here to see if my conclusion that the offer will end at 1pm my time tomorrow is correct.

Thanks!
Rianael

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 23, 15 6:46 PM
I had extra energy (i.e., my max energy is 1670 and I had 2000 something). I figured it was because I hadn't been able to play in a few days but was still logging in real quick to gift and play mayan runes...

but then I leveled up, and my energy refilled to a couple hundred over my max energy. Is this some glitch? A deliberate thanksgiving present? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Rianael

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 23, 15 6:44 PM
tdksm - I'm so glad you have the support of your husband and kids. Good luck getting through this period. The game will be here when you get back.
rianael

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 15 5:10 PM
The Princess Bride

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 17, 15 5:08 PM
Thanks for the link deadme! I haven't done this one yet, so appreciated the info.
rianael

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 15 9:57 AM
Anyone else having trouble getting the logbook to drop? I'm wondering if maybe it is in a different mode than shadow mode.
Edited: Found it about 45 min later in shadow mode. Weird because everything else dropped pretty easily. (not mina joy, but the stuff from searching the rooms)

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 11, 15 9:15 AM
Good point deadme! And ironic, because I just came across that same problem.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 10, 15 5:26 PM
FYI - although the charges are giftable, looking ahead, we are going to need to collect 30 siren lights from helping Mina Joy in our own areas, so we're going to need to feed her a bunch of times anyway.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Nov 6, 15 11:51 AM
Hi - just reiterating Katwoman991's question about the chest contents - but with a focus on wondering if there are any silver tarra cards in there if anyone remembers.
Thanks!
Rianael

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 30, 15 10:41 AM
And I just found this link

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/286980.page
which about half way down had this interesting helpful tip from rheashard2:

"I've found that if you vary the rune kits you purchase there is a better chance of getting what you want. I buy a large kit 2 times max then one or either the small or medium. I close the store and labyrinth and reopen. I repeat. I now rarely have less then 2 of those rare runes. I discovered this way back when. I did as bluekiwis and purchased many, many of the large kits trying to get those rare runes."

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 30, 15 9:52 AM
Got it. Thanks achumannfaery! As always, you are super helpful and clear

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 30, 15 9:51 AM
Thanks you guys - I was really curious, and this confirms my suspicions!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 29, 15 6:17 PM
Hi clm5457 - unfortunately, I did check out the wiki and was still confused. Pretty hopeless, eh? Now that I am doing this one though, starting the pumpkin one that showed up today was less confusing. It was just my first time through with one of these types of quests.

And I actually do have yet another a question for Lariel's Voices: In the first maze I did, I took the chest (yes, I am dense enough that I just thought it was some sort of thing to pick up on the way to a final creature who I'd have to feed and then who would drop the real chest. <sigh>

Anyway, I think I could see edges of other things that weren't runes on the maze behind the clouds - but of course the whole maze disappeared when I picked up the chest. Are there other things I need to be finding on these mazes other than the chests?

Thanks!

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 29, 15 6:06 PM
Hi all - I have at least 10 of each black rune (which are supposedly the most rare), but I have some red runes that are REALLY hard to come by - and this has been the same since the beginning - even though I go out of my way not to play a maze if I am blocked by one of these runes. I suspect this is the same for everyone (like some of the lever lock pieces), but have been curious for some time as to whether the same red beast runes are rare for everyone, or if it is different for each person. For me, the hardest ones to come by are

Turtle (the most rare, only have 1 now, often have none)

Then the Fish, and Seashell (only have a couple each)

What about the rest of you? Same, Different? No problems with getting the red runes?

Rianael1

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 15 11:36 AM
Thanks deadme! It does help.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Oct 27, 15 11:06 AM
It looks like I have all the pieces to assemble the "Harbringer of Storm" which is itself a piece of the ring... but before I assemble it, I just want to confirm I understood correctly that it is okay to do so, even though assembling it is NOT a specific task yet. Do I have that right?

Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator