Posts created by Jackie34918

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 27, 17 12:03 PM
Marmee14 wrote:Hi. Any idea when the new update will be installed? It has been months since the dragon "will reveal the truth" in an update. Just wondering. Thanks and have a great day!

Hi and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately only the devs can answer that question but they are not sharing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 17 2:38 PM
wispytenatious wrote:I finished the first puzzle and have only one piece left of the second. But my pieces found in HOS are not going to the second puzzle. Is this an issue for tech support or am I doing something wrong?

Not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you're getting puzzle pieces but they are not duplicates of the ones you already have and you can't change them for sparkles?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 26, 17 9:09 AM
Hi MariteB,
The puzzle piece is not giftable even if you see it on the wish list. It will be removed with the next update.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 25, 17 6:33 PM
may_strom wrote:When will we get an update for level 74 in the midnight castle game.
I would like to continue the game, but will wait for the update.
I hope it will be soon.

Hi and welcome to the forum! Unfortunately no one has an answer for you. Only the devs know and they are not sharing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 5:08 PM
Hi Druid,
I got a gift from you and sent one back as I can see only a few of my friends wish list and one was yours.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 4:08 PM
Thanks Rosie! I have already posted in the tech thread as well as many others. They normally respond much more quickly to such issues and I was just trying to get their attention.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 2:31 PM
A lot of iPad players have been reporting issues with the friends list, private rooms not available and wish lists disappearing. Normally this kind of glitch is fixed pretty rapidly but today complete silence! Is anyone available to look into this for us? Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 12:33 PM
You can turn it off by clicking on the options cog in the game, click additional settings and click on the "disable night mode".

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 12:31 PM
OMG Dot, soooo sorry to hear about your loss! Please take all the time you need and please take good care of yourself and come back to us when you're ready! My heartfelt condolences.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 11:58 AM
A few of us iOS players have posted the same issue. Looks like a server problem to me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 11:38 AM
I have the same issue as Skdu. Please mods could you look into this for iOS players?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 11:37 AM
Skdu just posted the same problem and I have the same problem. Seems like a server issue to me. I will post in the tech issue thread and see what happens.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 17 11:20 AM
Are you playing on iPad? I'm asking because I have the same problem and even my wish list has disappeared.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 17 8:36 PM
Welcome to the forum Shofarman and vebouck_farm! Only the devs know if the game will continue and when there will be an update and they are not sharing that info.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 17 11:34 AM
greencat1975 wrote:My mother downloaded Midnight Castle three days ago. I want to play a separate game. Does anyone know how I can play?

Hi and welcome to the forum! Are you playing on PC. If so, what version of Windows do you have?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 17 5:16 AM
Margolden wrote:Hope someone can help. I'm on level 49 and have been playing for over a year. Every day I go to friends and give gifts. But I am yet to receive any - or in the last few months anyway. I've read other people saying they receive gifts every day, including big items like rare pets eggs, but I have had the same request up for months and received nothing. I have four friends (no idea who they are!!) that I send things to every day. But not a thing in return.
Any ideas gratefully received!!

IMHO I would get rid of those friends if they are not reciprocating. You should post your ID in the friends thread to get more as they can help a lot. Click on the big Midnight Castle Forum at the top of this page to see all the other discussion threads. Go to "Helpul links" and click on the friend codes applying to the device you're playing on. You can only invite people playing on the same device as you, i.e. PC to PC, iOS to iOS or android to android. Go to the last page of the thread and work your way up as these are the most recent requests for friends. You can also post you're own ID.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 19, 17 5:08 AM
Margolden wrote:Hi everyone, I am on level 49 and love the game. I have a question about the new jigsaw pieces. You can apparently disenchant multiple copies of the same piece. But if I attempt to, I get a message asking do I REALLY want to do this?
I've tried to look for info about the jigsaws but can't find anything. Does anyone have any pros or cons of dis enchanting the pieces?
Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forum! There are no cons in disenchanting the puzzle pieces as you need the sparkles to buy the puzzle packs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 17 7:15 PM
Bonjour gigi97500. Nous sommes tous bloqués au niveau 74 et nous attendons tous une mise à jour nous permettant de continuer avec le dragon. Cependant, personne ne sait quand cela arrivera. Seulement les programmeurs de ce jeu le savent et ils ne partagent pas l'information. Entre-temps ils nous gardent occuper avec les casses-têtes.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 18, 17 1:44 PM
Vampirlover49 you need to send a request to Customer Support explaining what is happening with your game. Hopefully you remember your own ID number or maybe it's the same as before. Just click on help at the top.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 17, 17 1:08 PM
BIGSIS4always wrote:Hello forum! Has anyone else been having trouble with Midnight Castle since this last update? I have lost all of my characters, scenes, and all. It looks just like it did when I first started. Also, how can I correct it without loosing my current level?

Hi and welcome to the forum! The first thing I would do is note my ID number and make a list of my friends ID numbers because if you lose your game, Customer Support can help restore your progress but they can't restore the friends. Once this is done uninstall and reinstall the game to see if this will solve your problem. Let me know how it goes.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator