Posts created by Jackie34918

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 17 6:15 PM
kayreault wrote:I realize most of the posts were written in 2014. It's now 2017. Maybe this will answer a few questions, or at least one.
The inventory packages can be sold for diamonds. You can use as many as you want to.
My problem is I'm at the point where Trina wants shards. I have 97, but can't figure out how to give them to her. I've played this for 2 years !

Hi and welcome to the forum. Trina's quests are completed the same as a character quest. If you have everything she is asking for, just click complete. Is this what you're asking?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 17 5:04 PM
I play both iPad and PC but don't have Randy as a friend. I could add him though if you give me his ID number.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 9:58 AM
Hi Twospook,
There's nothing you can do with the extra lords, ladies and creatures. You can't sell, shard or gift them unfortunately.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 11, 17 9:48 AM
I can help. Sending you an invite.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 2:10 PM
You're very welcome.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 7:32 AM
You need to click on the home button twice and swipe the app off your screen to save the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 5:13 AM
lindylou155 wrote:I play Midnight Castle using Windows 10. I recently had to install new "Creator" updates due to numerous blue screen crashes and since then, Midnight Castle won't open. It logged me out of Big Fish and when I logged back in, the game is gone. I got a couple of error codes and when I checked, it said to uninstall and re-install the game. It also suggested that I had an account with a different email address, but I don't. (Error codes 208 and 900) I've been playing a long time - I'm at level 60 - and I don't want to lose my progress. Can anyone help?

I think you need Customer Support's help. Send a ticket to them with your ID number and a Dr. Felix report which can be found under "Help" at the top of this page. Enter Dr. Felix report in the search area.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 17 5:09 AM
Hope07 wrote:Hi all,
I am confused. I got the update and i am supposed to find Easter eggs. I saw in private room a chart for eggs.
But where can i find them? And how do i get the cake and the tiara?
Please advise!
Hope

The update was just in preparation for the spring event but it has not started yet. We are hoping it will start sometime next week.

ETA: This should also answer kim_veronica and LourayW's questions.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 17 8:43 AM
Desertdruid wrote:Phoenix, all you need to do is "accept" & they'll be back in your friends list.
Chances are you deleted them accidentally when trying to turn over their card - it's easy to do.

The only time you can accept them back is when they end up in your decline list. However Phoenix says they are in the "invited" area which means the friends deleted him so his only option is to remove them. Phoenix you could try sending them a new invite and see if they will accept you back. Maybe they haven't noticed they deleted you. If they don't accept your invite that will mean they didn't do it by accident.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 17 8:39 AM
Mawmaw1972 wrote:does anyone know when the spring event will start. I got a new update yesterday but no spring event yet?

Unfortunately no one knows except the devs. They might be waiting for the other platforms (iOS and android) to get the update before they start it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 17 10:13 AM
Think it's alt & 064.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 17 2:22 PM
Fuelisgod wrote:I can't find him... I am suppose to move him so many times... where is he and how do I move him

I think you're talking about the two giant knights found at the castle gates and the Knight Lord achievement, right? If so, you just need to click on one of them every day and they will pound their weapons on the ground.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 17 2:09 PM
Fuelisgod wrote:Been playing this game for a long time, I can't do d the knight and because of this, I can't move him to earn my achievements... would like some help

Thanks

What do you mean by you can't do the knight?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 17 9:20 AM
rzrbkfan wrote:I need friends! What is the best way to do this? None of my FB friends play.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum! Go to the first page of the forum by clicking on the large Midnight Castle Forum at the top of this page and look for helpful links. There you will find 3 threads for friends, one for PC, one for iOS and the other for android. You can only invite friends playing on the same platform as you. Once in the thread that applies to your platform, go to the last page and start at the bottom as these are the most recent posts. You can also post your own ID number and you will get lots of invites. Good luck!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 17 2:35 PM
Happy to see you're back Fletcher! Will definitely send you invites!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 17 11:23 AM
jEMSW wrote:
lindaloublugoo wrote:Hello.
I don't know if anyone has had this happen, but I am on level 60 trying to
complete Norman's quest. I am to feed pets x 10.
which I have done,but it's not showing in his quest.
Also when I try the go to in the quest, it takes me to the water fountain? Thanks for any help!

If it says X 10, then it may be wanting you to feed pets. That would be a huge number of times to have to complete the Fountain HOS!

I discovered that sometimes the Gnome asks for a specific type pet food. Learned that by feeding one of my pets but it didn't show as completed. Read again & noticed their was a bag of simple food. Tried that & it seemed to work.

Norman definitely wants the 10 simple food for himself. He doesn't want you to feed pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 17 9:03 AM
dragonfly29488 wrote:Though that I am happy for the new update, now I am again stuck. I am now on level 76 and can't go any further. The only thing that I don't like about the update is that we can no longer choose as many eggs to win with the puzzle games. This is not fair, what harm does it do to be able to do this. This was helping me to build up my gold coins with the tablets. Please bring that option back.

The harm it did was that players were not purchasing gems or coins anymore which is detrimental to the purpose of this game for the devs. They need to make some money for the game to continue being updated so I completely understand why they had to change the way the puzzles were being played.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 17 7:04 AM
lindaloublugoo wrote:Hello.
I don't know if anyone has had this happen, but I am on level 60 trying to
complete Norman's quest. I am to feed pets x 10.
which I have done,but it's not showing in his quest.
Also when I try the go to in the quest, it takes me to the water fountain? Thanks for any help!

Norman doesn't want you to feed pets, he wants the food for himself. I think we've all made that mistake but read the quest again and you'll see that it doesn't ask to feed pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 17 8:42 PM
Agree, way cool!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 17 2:07 PM
Spaticus1 wrote:My friend no longer has an arrow next to her name so I cannot send her gifts anymore but she can send them to me. How do I get the arrow back. I've tried deleting her and reinstating her and nothing changed. I am really stuck. Please help.

Welcome to the forum. There is nothing you can do about this as it means your friend has no wish list. She may be catching up on gift, on break or doesn't need anything at the moment.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator