Posts created by Jackie34918

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 24, 17 9:03 AM
My very ill friend Debbie asked me to post this on her behalf:

“My concern is that I keep a list of all people who have gifting me. I would never ever want anyone to feel I missed out on them I am reallly big on recipprorcarion.
I wanted to make sure something about my condition, but not to worry, everyone will be gifted ASAP!

If anyone feels they have fallen though the cracks, please PM me at Debbie1845. Oh
I am so ill, I couldn’t figure out where to post this.”

Merry Xmas everyone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 17 8:04 AM
Hi Janey. I just sent you a PM. Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 26, 17 7:48 AM
Happy bday DD. Hope you have a great day!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 2, 17 9:07 AM
Wow, I'm at a loss for words. This is such shocking news. So so sad!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 12:20 PM
Moni, her player name actually reads "Debbie....unique stamps".

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 11, 17 8:54 AM
Thank you Diane and Moni.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 1:46 PM
Thank you so much guys! Much appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 9, 17 8:38 AM
A sick friend of mine started the game recently and is now in dire need of unique stamps so I was wondering if anyone could help her out. Her player name is Debbie and her ID number is i2493461. Thank you in advance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 2, 17 11:45 AM
owlman_1 wrote:hi everyone. this has probably been ask a bunch, is there a list of what each animal eats and also the best crafted item to get gold from.

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you click on the big Midnight Castle Forum at the top of the screen it will bring you to all the discussion threads. Click on Helpful links and there you will find answers to all your questions.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 17 6:19 PM
Hi Marite. The best way to get the pet medallions is by doing the daily quests. Feeding pets may also help if you get the wood or iron chests. If you don't have a lot of medallions you can also craft the pet food.

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 1, 17 6:38 AM
jbeetge wrote:How do you create a second player?

(How many games of Midnight Castle do you have as different players? 2 )

If you're playing on PC, there is no limit to the number of games you can have. You need to create new users by going into your PC "settings".

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 31, 17 8:05 AM
kchiles10 wrote:Wondering what gifts for friends are used for? On level 49 & have found no use for them. Is there something I'm missing?

Welcome to the forum! You're not missing anything. The gift boxes are used only when the Xmas event is on and you leave them under your friends Xmas tree. There is also an achievement for this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 17 6:13 PM
Hi Racquetball and welcome to the forum. I haven't experienced a drop in the pet food received in any of my 5 games. Could it be that you went too low on the food? This game becomes very stingy with pet food and stamps if you run out of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 8:26 PM
carfish wrote:Help. Playing the castle challenge but my next task is to win dice 3 times against the dragon. But the dragon isn't one of my 4 opponents at the dice table. Is there a way to get him there?

Just click on the arrow at the bottom of the dice game and you will see the dragon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 26, 17 10:09 AM
12amy71 wrote:Hello,

I recently started a new game on my iPad. I am in need of any eggs and event items that can be spared. Would greatly appreciate ANY help!? My id # is i2514514.

Thank You!

Sending you an invite.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 17 2:57 PM
Rachel827 wrote:Can iPad players become friends with Kindle players?

Hi and welcome to the forum. Unfortunately you can't friend someone playing on a different platform.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 18, 17 5:14 PM
Hi suec96,
The 5-part daily quest comes from the gnome on top of your pet with a circle around it and a timer underneath. This circle is divided by small gold triangles that tell you which quest you have. If there are 2 triangles, then it's a 3-part, 4 triangles is a 5-part and 9 triangles is a 10-part. You need to complete one with 4 triangles until you get a chest as a final reward. The rewards for doing the castle challenge are the 3 bunny avatars.

As for not getting a needed item from a HOS, the game may give you something you will need soon or if you are working on more than one character at a time then you might get something needed for the other character.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 10:07 AM
gonefishn52 wrote:How do I complete a 5-part daily quest? I'm stumped.

Purple Pride 38

Welcome to the forum. I have answered that same question on the previous page.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 11, 17 8:43 AM
jodiemou wrote:Hi Jackie, I have done as you said but still didn't get the Castle Challenge!

You need to make sure you get a quest that has 4 small gold triangles in the circle and do every quest until you get a chest as a reward. Then it will count towards the castle challenge.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 10, 17 12:42 PM
jodiemou wrote:HELP! I am having problems with Castle Challenge how do I complete a 5 part daily quest

These quests are given to you by the gnome located on top of your pet. The circle around the gnome is divided into 3, 5 or 10 parts and you can tell by the small gold triangles in the circle. You need to have one with 4 triangles and complete all the quests and get a chest once completed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator