Posts created by JagWire1

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 23, 17 2:53 AM
I'm still waiting for Bigfish to remove from shelve the best game that was here,Farm 52.I know it was Sea Org.[that name still freaks me out,sounds so close to a cult] and I would be willing to pay money!!! Anyone else willing to pay for it??A site I play at ogop[had to spell backwards] and ogop won't let me type Bigfish, They got Big Brain.So I will suggest to them how wonderful that game is!!! Hagd all.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 12, 16 10:49 AM
I have enjoyed playing this game....but it's nothing but a scam.If your pc needs to be taken back to orginal beginning for the pc or you need to buy a new pc....you lose all of Found.Bigfish will not help you get it back. And they love it...esp those who have spent money on coins and diamonds.I got mine back with the help of a kind player here.It was so complicated my son-in-law did it for me,and he's good with pc problems,and he told me it was a challenge for him.I play on **** also.Everytime I got a new pc, my gems are always there when I went back. And another scam is you have to be online to play a "free"game.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 12, 16 10:33 AM
cbtx wrote:Love Found, but will not give another penny for this game or any other game developed by Elephant Games.
The lack of support for this game since the beginning has been completely unacceptable ---- from their mysterious, secretive attitude about updates and fixes (as though something about any "game" must be heavily guarded or protected), to their total refusal to give an honest answer (usually when a simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed) to ANY question from the fans of the game.

Maybe if another developer took over (highly unlikely), but not Elephant Games. Their lack of appreciation of their players, their refusal to communicate, and their lack of fixes for long time glitches/bugs shows me that I do not want to and will not support Ele[b]phant Ga
mes. (Like they care! LOL)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 12, 16 10:26 AM
cbtx wrote:Love Found, but will not give another penny for this game or any other game developed by Elephant Games.
The lack of support for this game since the beginning has been completely unacceptable ---- from their mysterious, secretive attitude about updates and fixes (as though something about any "game" must be heavily guarded or protected), to their total refusal to give an honest answer (usually when a simple "yes" or "no" would have sufficed) to ANY question from the fans of the game.

Maybe if another developer took over (highly unlikely), but not Elephant Games. Their lack of appreciation of their players, their refusal to communicate, and their lack of fixes for long time glitches/bugs shows me that I do not want to and will not support Elephant Games. (Like they care! LOL)

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 12:39 PM
ogop,,,,backwards

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 12:36 PM

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 12:35 PM
One prob. I have is the resolution......works fine for wins 10,but if I play on ****.com,i have to lower the resolution to 1024-768.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 12:18 PM
i'll be thankful if anyone could answer my ques. TY

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 12:14 PM
maryalice0919 wrote:I'm staying! My player name is Mary and my id is 160178Hi Mary....i'm just a bit confused,went I gift a person....do I leave it on 'get'.....or do I hit gift...then it says helped the person ty for any help

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 9:10 AM
please add me phoebe, i'm Carol ID code is226338. I will try and help as much as I can. tc and GB

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Sep 5, 15 8:51 AM
winnerkooties wrote:I upgraded my computer to Windows 10 and wondered if it would affect my Found game.

I noticed that it seems to take a little longer to connect to the game, and also it seems to freeze up a little bit when I click on the well, or the collections icon, for example.

I still am able to gift and receive gifts and play the scenes, so all in all I don't think Windows 10 has negatively impacted my Found game much.

Anyone else have any experiences with using Windows 10 and Found?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 26, 15 1:30 AM
re:winnerkooties wrote:I did bookmark the post.I didn't know it would work for me,so I didn't post a link.I had a Brain Aneurysm with major surgery,so I didn't think to even write the page number down I found it on.I'm really not stupid,just a compication from surgery.Hope this answers your ques. TY

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 26, 15 1:06 AM
winnerkooties wrote:
JagWire1 wrote:
winnerkooties wrote:Good luck to you, Lou. See ya when you get back...

WKooties
Winner, just wanted to thank you so very much on helping me save my files in Found.A friend of mine was able to follow your detailed list,which is beyond my knowledge. Personally i think it's a scam of BF not to provide this knowledge.They got the hook,so they think we will start over.TY again and God bless,for taking your time to help others.

So JagWire, why don't you bookmark the posts or post that helped you so that when you see other people needing the same type of help, you can post the link and direct them to the post that helped you?

Thanks.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 25, 15 1:38 AM
winnerkooties wrote:Good luck to you, Lou. See ya when you get back...

WKooties
Winner, just wanted to thank you so very much on helping me save my files in Found.A friend of mine was able to follow your detailed list,which is beyond my knowledge. Personally i think it's a scam of BF not to provide this knowledge.They got the hook,so they think we will start over.TY again and God bless,for taking your time to help others.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 25, 15 1:09 AM
Thank you for sharing your info.I hope this helps others.All i know is Winner saved my goose from getting s good cooking lol

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 24, 15 11:48 PM
I wil start with saying that tech support sucks! If you need to transfer to new pc or in my case i had to restore to factory settings.If i had not found comments from Winnerkooties here,gems and cash woud be gone.Look for comments all through this forum for Winnerkooties.The solution involves 'hidden files' and Elephant games.If you can't find the detailed solution,private message them,as they offered for us to do.Winner you ROCK!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to help others

posted in Cruise Clues: Caribbean Adventure on Apr 28, 10 9:33 PM
Help!!!!!!! I'm on the under water scene with a treasure chest and a green bottle. Can't open the chest w/o key There is a shiney object in the bottle. What now where is the key or how do you get the bottle open? ty for any help

posted in Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun on Dec 13, 08 10:46 AM
I have bought several games also a game member. The only problems i have had is with Agatha Christie 'Orient Express' and now 'Evil under the Sun'. Both games cause a pc crash. Tried to reinstall and defrag.Called a pc expert in my town,they told me my pc meets the requirements for these games.i have downloaded several large file adventure games from Big Fish with no problems.Do i get a refund???? Game credits???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator