Posts created by PenWeb

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 10:11 AM
Nell and Nell2 now have all the Spring pets, and will be gifting Spring Event items to their friends who have those on their wish lists as long as they need them.

As soon as One Cent and GMA have all their Spring pets, they will be doing the same.

So be sure to have Spring Event items on your wish list !

Thanks to all those who have had Room One open for the Newbies such as One Cent and GMA.

We are open to a few new friends:
Nell - 620597
Nell2 - 625622
OneCent - 685197
GMA - 711531

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 21, 18 5:26 PM
Got a late start, yeah, I ate first. Congrats to all who finished fast!

Did my Nell game, and got NO items other than coins!!!!!!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 16, 18 11:33 AM
The flames got him from the hole in the floor at his feet.

Poor bear

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 4:21 PM
5th god chest on the 19th try!!!!! All my favorite gold chest pets gave me either silver or rusty ones.

Nell

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 11:20 AM
Howdah,

Thank you for the above info. Sounds great! Will give it a try as I also am working on getting shards.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 7:46 PM

I had lots of food accumulated in Nell2, so I went through all my pets whenever I needed any item, and got lots of crafted items, even when there were 3 needed. I did not pay any attention to any message from any pet, just fed the next one on the page.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 18 5:52 PM
He would have fit right into MC and the Special Room.

Just finished re-reading - for the 3rd or 4th time - the series, and got a friend hooked on the books.

Nell

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 18 3:51 PM
rincewind - if you see this -

It's so nice to know that someone else likes Terry Pratchett.

Nell

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 14, 18 9:25 AM
I want to thank all my very good friends for helping my GMA game get the Snow Fairy. Y'all are the best there ever was.

Still feeling wonky, woozy and weary. Hard to concentrate for very long. I did have the flu shot, but it did not cover the strain of flu I have. Darn! First time in years since I've had the flu, forgot had bad it could be.

Thanks again

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 5:54 PM
So glad the CC is over, as I have coe down with a good case of flu. Had a splitting headache all day yesterday, daughter took me to ER and we sp-ent half the night there bfor being diagnosed with the flu. Insisted on ciming home for my own comfortalble bed. Woke up this am with nose overflowing, and nonstop coughing, which is not good for my bronchial asthma.

Will try to gift when I can, but my cough syrup has codene in it (wheeeeee - who needs pink or purple pills?) I don't even know if I will be able to hunt for snowflakes. Thanks to all who have been generous to One Cent and GMA.

PenWeb

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 23, 17 9:14 AM
I'm missing the same top hat in 3 of my games. Triple errrrrrrrr.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 8, 17 11:00 AM
Recently started another game, and would like a few friends and definitely open for any CE friends.

GMA

Thank you all for the great response! I now have many new friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 30, 17 11:37 AM
I agree with Embers.

On my lowest level (14) game started during this last event, I recently friended someone I cannot gift. He/she has 3 Christmas cards and a purple/brown stamp on the wish list. No way Hosay am I giving up one of my 5 purple/brown stamps at this level or giving up hard-earned diamonds for cards I don't yet have.

On my other high level games, I don't mind if their wish list has one or two hard items (that are red on my end), because they are usually kind enough to also have at least one easier one (for me).

Consortium members are in a different class altogether. They're allowed to have any Event item on their list, as they pass those on to others who need them.

Nell, Nell2 and One Cent

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 29, 17 9:17 AM
Hi Lets

You are a Friend of mine on one of my games.

Because I have bronchial asthma, a form of COPD, and I told my Dr I had occasional chest discomfort, he sent me for a ct scan of heart and lungs. Dr sent me to a cardiologist when the scan indicated a few spots of mild blockage in heart arteries. Cardiologist sent me for a chemically induced stress test. Got the report this a.m. that it showed I had good heart function. Will discuss with Dr at next appt. in 2 weeks.

I know what you are feeling. Hang in there.

Will definitely take a break between events.

Nell, Nell2 and One Cent.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 11, 17 5:05 PM
That octopus was the one I desperately needed,also. When I finally managed to capture it, it seemed as though every 4th violet ghost was an octopus. Go figure !

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 5, 17 4:22 PM
Thankful for my Friends, but especially all those in the Forum who have been so good to answer even the dumbest questions.

Nell, Nell2 and One Cent

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 8:31 PM
I did not get a gift message or free trap with my 2 older maxed out games, but I did with the one I started last summer, which is on L26.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 19, 17 7:23 PM
The "gift" was a free ghost trap.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 17 10:00 AM
Fed all my critters, collected over 35,000 coins, ended up with 1, 017, 431. Finally !!! I was so close until last update.

Nell2

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 17 5:08 PM
Cashed in 82 medallions so I could do the same thing.

Nell2

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator