Bumped

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 18 9:06 AM
bumped for the future

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 30, 18 9:05 AM
Bumped for the future

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 26, 18 11:49 AM
Thank you Aussie_Dot for your help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 28, 17 12:40 PM
Happy New Year to you Aussie_Dot and thanks again for posting the daily events..

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 19, 17 1:27 PM
Thanks for the daily updates.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 4, 17 9:03 PM
I've completed everything through the AES Museum also. My guess is that the game is complete for you and me. Did you go to the warehouse and give Odin a complete collection of everything? My guess is you can buy and sell items to get as much money as you want, or repeatedly play till you get to guru level for everything if you want and play the seasonal quests when they come up.. Unless someone has something else I'm missing my guess is you've completed the game and can celebrate that you've completed it, or start over from the beginning..

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Oct 24, 17 9:14 AM
You will need to buy them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 27, 17 7:13 PM
Bump for us who need help.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Apr 24, 17 6:58 PM
Around level 23 I spent the gold and opened Margarets house. I watched for Margaret very closely until she appeared at level 35. I went to her house every now and then and played just to make sure I didn't miss the gloves. It wasn't until she appeared at level 35 (for me) with the gloves. I made sure I had enough resources to get the gloves, and IMMEDIATELY went to her house and used the gloves. Since then smooth sailing. .

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 16 4:29 PM
I appreciate your daily report. Thanks for taking the time to post them.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 28, 16 8:17 PM
It comes when we go to warmer seasons. You will have to rake and shovel snow first.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 17, 16 10:56 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:If y'all haven't noticed yet...there are 3 new mini-games that only stick around for this event...

Porcelain Shop-18 glue
Philip's Stamps-18 envelopes
Art Studio-18 paint pallets

Enjoy!

They drop the Wedding Dress
Cuneiform Marker
Golf Clubs of Holding

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 16 7:35 PM
Thank you for the daily updates.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 29, 16 1:05 PM
Okay, Thank you. We'll work something out.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 28, 16 7:41 PM
I've been playing for some time. I'm well into the game. My wife wants to play her own game, but we only have 1 windows computer. (we also have a Mac). Is it possible to get 2 games on one computer or is it not possible?

posted in Royal Envoy 3 on Apr 29, 16 4:42 PM
It won't even start. It does everything but play. Error message is all I get. More money down the drain. I shouldn't have to go through all sorts of things to get it to play. You took my money....it should work.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 13, 15 2:39 PM
Thanks eli, but I've tried everything you suggested, and looked around for quite a while in the forum for clues, but didn't find any. I've played every available country many times without luck. I have the "roundish" piece, but need the others. It's not Teodiish frustration yet, but getting close.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator